Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amandalil

Hmm...I think star search is for americans..whereas world audition is for other countries..cuz they said if u r not US residents then go for world audition ....hmm.........not really sure about tat...of course a lot of ppl will be joining..^^

Guest omgit'sme

is anyone going to the ny auditions on the 15th and 16th? I sent in my online application but still haven't gotten a reply, how long did it take for them to reply with an invitation? And also, why are people saying you can submit a link of u performing? On my application I only had to submit a pic and the other information. Please help, uber confused here, thanks!

Guest t 0 k y o

^

when did you send it? i'm sure you'll receive it soon =)

and the URL link is for the World Audition, though I think the Star Search they do allow video audition too, but i have no idea how or where you sent it to them

(its kind of confusing, imo, i just sent it to the email that they sent my invitation)

aki666: did you send a URL link to the World Audition too? and I think youtube sounds fine :sweatingbullets:

^

when did you send it? i'm sure you'll receive it soon =)

and the URL link is for the World Audition, though I think the Star Search they do allow video audition too, but i have no idea how or where you sent it to them

(its kind of confusing, imo, i just sent it to the email that they sent my invitation)

aki666: did you send a URL link to the World Audition too? and I think youtube sounds fine :sweatingbullets:

not yet, but i'm going to soon (since the deadline's the 28th!)

yea u don't need a url link for the Star Search one, but u do for the World Audition if ur applying online.

Guest himeko_princess

is anyone going to the ny auditions on the 15th and 16th? I sent in my online application but still haven't gotten a reply, how long did it take for them to reply with an invitation? And also, why are people saying you can submit a link of u performing? On my application I only had to submit a pic and the other information. Please help, uber confused here, thanks!

Yeah I had the exact same problem. I sent mine in like forever ago and I still haven't gotten a reply back. Maybe I didn't pass the "looks" test?

Guest omgit'sme

yea maybe we didn't pass looks test =[[

to tokyo- i sent it in saturday... and now it's tuesday =/ how soon did they send urs?

and also to everyone who got an invitation: how many days passed after u submitted that they sent u an email? Thanks, i really appreciate it...grr stressing out lol

Guest t 0 k y o

^

ohh i sent mine in late September and then when they started sending invitations to the NY,

i got it around October....

not yet, but i'm going to soon (since the deadline's the 28th!)

yea u don't need a url link for the Star Search one, but u do for the World Audition if ur applying online.

don't you think the Star Search Audition is pretty much "in person" audition?

because when i email them about the video audition, they don't respond at all about it,

but i sent them my URL link anyways (for the S.S.) and i sent one to the World too...

Guest omgit'sme

oh no, so they started sending in october... they must have stopped checking for new applications by now, ahh oh well lol.

to tokyo- i'm pretty sure they'll let you do online auditions, i mean especially if it's just an email or link you can send it in anytime. it's not too urgent if it's an online audition so i think u should wait a bit and then email them again, asking them. if u sent ur link already, that's good b/c they'll most likely look at it since they said if u had a piece of work on video they would take a look at it.

@t 0 k y o (or anyone who's applied to the World Audition):

when u did the online app, did u get a confirmation e-mail? just wondering cuz i sent one today (for my sis...she doesn't know i did tho...just to test it out lol) & i didn't get anything in my e-mail. i did for the Star Search one so i wonder if it's gonna be the same way or what.

Guest t 0 k y o

omgit'sme: yeah i hope for the Star Search, they would look at the link i email them..

and i'm not sure if its too late for them to send out an invitation or not but lets hope that its not :sweatingbullets:

aki666: yeah, i didn't get an email either.

i'm assuming you would only get an email if you pass the first round only, not sure...

which i think it said on the website, you should know if you pass the first round in December (for the World Audition)

omgit'sme: yeah i hope for the Star Search, they would look at the link i email them..

and i'm not sure if its too late for them to send out an invitation or not but lets hope that its not :sweatingbullets:

aki666: yeah, i didn't get an email either.

i'm assuming you would only get an email if you pass the first round only, not sure...

which i think it said on the website, you should know if you pass the first round in December (for the World Audition)

yea i think we find out around mid Dec for the World Audition! That's a lot sooner than the Star Search one which might not be till Feb!! I think Star Search is pretty much in person unless u can't make it to the audition site, then I guess u'd have to e-mail them.

Guest a_dreamer143

yea i think we find out around mid Dec for the World Audition! That's a lot sooner than the Star Search one which might not be till Feb!! I think Star Search is pretty much in person unless u can't make it to the audition site, then I guess u'd have to e-mail them.

^ shouldnt the world take longer?lol cuz i mean more people will be applying and for US not as many..hehe weird ;]

Guest t 0 k y o

^

i think the World Auditioners knows it in Dec. because there's 4 rounds (i think, it said somewhere on the site)

whereas, maybe (i think), there might not be that many rounds for the Star Search.

Guest a_dreamer143

^

i think the World Auditioners knows it in Dec. because there's 4 rounds (i think, it said somewhere on the site)

whereas, maybe (i think), there might not be that many rounds for the Star Search.

theres 3 for star search ^^

Archived