Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest xlilywhite

doess anyone know where the parents will bee ???

loll cuz i think itll be pretty nervewrecking for me if

my parents are watchingg me x___x"" bleh :vicx:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know this i kinda irrelevant but how many artists did you guys put on the favorite musical artists section ^^;;?

lol I wrote quite a few actually....like maybe 5 or six artist's names? basically, I wrote one favorite artist from different countries (america, japan, korea, taiwan, etc.)

[QUESTION]

So what do you guys think if you were to sing a song from an artist under Avex?

Becauseee I kind of stopped listening to Jpop but from the beginning I was only interested in a few artists

so my song choices are kinda slim...

I think you can sing whatever song you like...it doesn't have to be from Avex. But I will probably sing an Avex song b/c most of the jpop I listen to are avex artists. Obviously I really love avex! lol!

Mm no. It said Japanese, Chinese, English.. It didn't say Korean.

I honestly don't think they'd go to Korea after that one Japanese celebrity got totally harassed by antifans to "get out of our country" years ago... -__-

In the email it said that you could sing in Korean....BUT for the acting part it only said English, Chinese or Japanese. I don't know why though...

Who was the singer you were talking about? Was she an enka singer? Since it was many years ago I don't think it's a problem anymore. Japan and Korea had so many issues between them back then (and still do). Many jpop singers are popular in Korea and perform in Korea like Amuro Namie (an avex artist) nowadays. Beside, like what someone else said Avex is in partnership with SM Entertainment.

im scheduled for 4:30pm on saturday the 15th for the NYC auditions. anyone want to meet up with me if you're around the same time? ^_^

I'm scheduled for that time too!!! Maybe I'll pm you later, k?

It seems like most of the people here are singing. Anyone trying out for modeling and/or acting?

Kinda gets me nervous since I'm not a very good singer ):

I want to do singing and acting!!!! But I hope I will have enough time to do both. If not then I might go for modeling.

Er, did anyone who applied not get accepted for the audition?

I think they accepted everybody who did the online application.... -_-'

Well, I just got my email today but I have to talk to my mom about it seeing as I'm under age and (although she'll probably say no since she has work) I'm going to attempt to have her accompany me since I'm a minor....

Erm, just wondering but how much do you guys think a cab will cost going from the LAX to the LA audition place...?

I've never taken a cab before so....

Guest a_dreamer143

Well, I just got my email today but I have to talk to my mom about it seeing as I'm under age and (although she'll probably say no since she has work) I'm going to attempt to have her accompany me since I'm a minor....

Erm, just wondering but how much do you guys think a cab will cost going from the LAX to the LA audition place...?

they didnt accept everyone who applied. my friend didnt get an email and rawr i wanted her to go :[

Guest monaero

i didn't get accepted either. i'm not really bummed about it. i was just doing it for fun. i'm focusing my time more on the sony audition.

Guest a_dreamer143

this is my friends experience when she came down here for SM auditions which was in LA..she said sumthin about 50-60 dollars and i think thats back and forth :]

wat time is ur audition?

Guest stacynsungmin

is anyone auditioning close to 6:00/6:30 on saturday? It would be nice to have a soompier to chat with^^

**Would dancing to "Eat You Up" by BoA be a bad thing since its a brand new song that avex produced?

Well, uh, I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I'm guessing I'm one of the ones that didn't get accepted, LOL.

It's been exactly a week today since my application, but I dunno. ^^;

is anyone auditioning close to 6:00/6:30 on saturday? It would be nice to have a soompier to chat with^^

**Would dancing to "Eat You Up" by BoA be a bad thing since its a brand new song that avex produced?

haha im dancing to eat you up

Guest daysconfession

I'm scheduled for that time too!!! Maybe I'll pm you later, k?

ok yay cool! :D hopefully we will be able to talk about it later then when you pm XD

Guest t 0 k y o

has anyone receive the 1st email but can't make it to the audition, try emailing them? if so, have they replied back yet that you can do a video audition instead?

did this happen to any SF auditioner or has yet to happen to any LA auditioner since its just this weekend??

please let me know, thanks!

Guest stacynsungmin

haha im dancing to eat you up

*#^@$*) I need to pick another song then ><

cause you go before me and others will porbably use that song too so ya I don't want them to get tired of hearing that song when its my turn right? XD

has anyone receive the 1st email but can't make it to the audition, try emailing them? if so, have they replied back yet that you can do a video audition instead?

did this happen to any SF auditioner or has yet to happen to any LA auditioner since its just this weekend??

please let me know, thanks!

why don't you email them back and ask!! tell them you can't make it to any of the audition dates, so could you send them a video and stuff like what the world auditioners are doing!

I was gonna do that but I gonna go now so ya...try that...doesn't hurt

Guest tangerinesandlimes

oh really? yay it'd be nice to know im not alone at my time ^^

loll thats what she said also.

hopefully ill b there early 2 see her n u

doess anyone know where the parents will bee ???

loll cuz i think itll be pretty nervewrecking for me if

my parents are watchingg me x___x"" bleh :vicx:

i agree wit u completely

Guest Dee_lightful

hey there!

just out of curiousity ... how long did it take everyone who applied for the ny audition to get a response?

cause i applied like 2-3 days ago & i wanna make sure that i didn't get rejected =s

**it would be really helpful if someone replied. Please&thankyou! =]

Guest yureru132

WOw, you just got it :o and ur going to LA?

mm.. gives me hope i guess but..

Yeah, I didn't get an email back.. : ( and i'm really bummed about it because I thought this would be my chance since they are having mics there..

To ppl who got their emails back.. did you apply for more than one category on the talent part?

Guest deni.koro

I got my first choice for new york

which was 2:30 on saturday.

But i think i might change it cause i kinda have a

Dir en grey concert the night before >_>;;;

I fear i may spend to much time singing/screaming/crying

(listen to conceived sorrow you shall understand why)

Guest idoldreamer

i hope avex gives me the times i picked (early saturday)...is anyone else flying into new york @ laguardia on saturday morning? it wud be kinda nice if i had a friend go w/ me...

Guest t 0 k y o

why don't you email them back and ask!! tell them you can't make it to any of the audition dates, so could you send them a video and stuff like what the world auditioners are doing!

I was gonna do that but I gonna go now so ya...try that...doesn't hurt

well, i already have email them but its been more than 3 weeks now..

i've also email them about some question i had too, but they're not replying back at all...

i guess i'll just be hopeful and wait. if they don't email me, i'll just send in the video audition.

i was just wondering if anyone received or has the same problem as me, guess not that many people are unlucky...

Archived