Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tangerinesandlimes

Do you think they're still sending out invitations, or should I just give up now. :blink:

if you applied to NY, i dont think u should give up yet

but if i think theyre done with LA by now...

Guest stacynsungmin

eek. im dancing to eat you up tooo. >< when are you going??

OMG I knew someone else would say that after ewix told me he was dancing to that too haha XD

ewix is going on saturday at 3 or 4? sometime around there...mines at 6:30 when's yours?

I got my first choice for new york

which was 2:30 on saturday.

But i think i might change it cause i kinda have a

Dir en grey concert the night before >_>;;;

I fear i may spend to much time singing/screaming/crying

(listen to conceived sorrow you shall understand why)

woooh you're going to there concert! that's so awesome!!

my friend was complaining his butt off because he couldn't go!!

but I wouldn't try to change your time though...

cause LA an NY they said were really tightly packed cause so many ppl applied so the times are probably all taken up and if you try to change it things will get messed up...just saying ^^

well, i already have email them but its been more than 3 weeks now..

i've also email them about some question i had too, but they're not replying back at all...

i guess i'll just be hopeful and wait. if they don't email me, i'll just send in the video audition.

i was just wondering if anyone received or has the same problem as me, guess not that many people are unlucky...

hmmm that's wierd...they were replying question emails a little while back

well don't send them the video until they reply cause if you send the video then you won't know if they're not replying cause they haven't seen/recieved it or if it's because you didn't make it to the final round

that would just make you wonder more

if you're tired of waiting send them another question email XD

WOw, you just got it :o and ur going to LA?

mm.. gives me hope i guess but..

Yeah, I didn't get an email back.. : ( and i'm really bummed about it because I thought this would be my chance since they are having mics there..

To ppl who got their emails back.. did you apply for more than one category on the talent part?

I'm bummed right now too. I can't go even though I was accepted because of financial issues...

:tears:

My big chance and I can't take it.... Also, just wondering but question for those who have already auditioned, how long did you have in front of the judges, what were they like, and did you go into a room alone? (Like American Idol auditions?)

Just random questions to satisfy my curiosity.

Those who got accepted and can actually go, I envy you.

Guest a_dreamer143

I'm bummed right now too. I can't go even though I was accepted because of financial issues...

:tears:

My big chance and I can't take it.... Also, just wondering but question for those who have already auditioned, how long did you have in front of the judges, what were they like, and did you go into a room alone? (Like American Idol auditions?)

Just random questions to satisfy my curiosity.

Those who got accepted and can actually go, I envy you.

whyyyyyyy cant u go????? :[

Guest idoldreamer

so no one is flying in from outside new york on saturday?!

bummer. i'm just worried that i'll get lost riding the taxi, or meet some dangerous strangers...

i'll be arriving at the airport around 8:30ish. if anyone is there around that time, or if they wud be so kind to go w/ me to the audition site from there, please PM me. Thanks! :P

Guest t 0 k y o

^ where are you flying from if you don't mind me asking, cos i know plane tickets are expensive...

i tried greyhound but i wasn't even close to having the money >.<

Guest idoldreamer

^ where are you flying from if you don't mind me asking, cos i know plane tickets are expensive...

i tried greyhound but i wasn't even close to having the money >.<

well...i don't have my confirmed time yet, so i'm like playing a little game of risk by watching how many seats are left for the plane ticket. i'm from MI. ticket is around $150...even tho that might be expensive, it's better than some of the other prices that i've heard ($500 from like texas to LA or something)...we'll see. if u don't mind me asking, where are u from?

Guest t 0 k y o

well...i don't have my confirmed time yet, so i'm like playing a little game of risk by watching how many seats are left for the plane ticket. i'm from MI. ticket is around $150...even tho that might be expensive, it's better than some of the other prices that i've heard ($500 from like texas to LA or something)...we'll see. if u don't mind me asking, where are u from?

ohh yeah tickets are expensive compare to some prices and where they live..

i'm from NC so its expensive for me, the bus tickets alone were already $192,

who knows, it probably went up again... :crazy:

Guest daysconfession

hey there!

just out of curiousity ... how long did it take everyone who applied for the ny audition to get a response?

cause i applied like 2-3 days ago & i wanna make sure that i didn't get rejected =s

**it would be really helpful if someone replied. Please&thankyou! =]

well i applied around late september and didn't get a reply that i was accepted until a month later which was like 2 weeks ago. i don't know if they're done inviting people or not though, but since you applied recently, you still have time to get a response before the audition next week.

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

I got my first choice for new york

which was 2:30 on saturday.

But i think i might change it cause i kinda have a

Dir en grey concert the night before >_>;;;

I fear i may spend to much time singing/screaming/crying

(listen to conceived sorrow you shall understand why)

OMG. where are you coming from. maybe we can meet up ^^

OMG I knew someone else would say that after ewix told me he was dancing to that too haha XD

ewix is going on saturday at 3 or 4? sometime around there...mines at 6:30 when's yours?

mines at 2 PM on satuday ^^

Guest deni.koro

OMG. where are you coming from. maybe we can meet up ^^

mines at 2 PM on satuday ^^

haha im coming from jersey ^^ I'd love to meet up

I think im heading in earlier so i can wander around and kinda chill prior OwO

Im so excited and nervous.

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

haha im coming from jersey ^^ I'd love to meet up

I think im heading in earlier so i can wander around and kinda chill prior OwO

Im so excited and nervous.

awww... are you stopping at flushing by any chance? wait, how r u getting there??

Guest hello_lulu

I'm going to the NY audition (for singing). I'm coming from Michigan but I'm flying in on Friday night...I decided I might as well make it a weekend vacation. Still waiting on my time schedule response though--requested really early times too.

♥ Emi

Guest KawaiiDreamer

hii, well I just got an e-mail last saturday saying I was chosen to audition at the LA audition, but I didn't check my e-mail until yesterday. So I replied to them yesterday which is 2 days after I received my e-mail, and I haven't gotten my confirmation e-mail back yet. So I'm kinda worried what if they don't send me one... :unsure: So I was wondering how long did they take to send you guys your confirmation e-mails??

and btw, it was unexpected for me to get the e-mail cuz I though it's almost the LA audition date and I didn't even get the e-mail, but then I did so yeah. so you guys dun give up hope yet.

Guest athenachen

who else is sett for 11:30 sat? ><" bright and earlyy (:

just curiouss :D

mine is on saturday @ 11:00 AM :)

Is anyone else singing this sat in LA? I've seen ppl post that they're dancing...

i'm singing on saturday :)

whyyyyyyy cant u go????? :[

Er, well, like I said before, I got accepted for the LA auditions but I can't go because of financial issues so I'm planning to email a video....Does anyone know whether you send the video to the Contact email address or the Application Acceptation email address?

Archived