Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest HappyToast

uhh hiii .. im new to soompi i just signed upp ^_^

anywayss.. i signed up for the avex auditions completely for fun

i figured itd be funny if i got acceptedd xDD haha

but thenn thye did accept me x_x" and now im scheduled for

saturday, 11:30AM in new yorkk LOL

ohh question!: if you put in acting & modeling on the signup

could yuo still do singing in the actualy audition? O_O"

yay! i'll have a soompier to meet up with!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xlilywhite

yup, then i'm gonna ask them if i can do my second talent too. (second talent is acting.)

omgshh finally. i didn't hear anyone doing acting since most of the ppl are singing.

so which one are you gunna out of the options they sent you ? ><

i might be doing singing/acting too xD

Guest t 0 k y o

has anyone received an email from them if you can't come to the audition in NYC or LA??

i was hoping they'll email those who can't make it and have them send in their video audition or something..

anyone??

edit: btw do you guys think its acceptable to consider songwriting as lyrics only and not the music itself or the music and lyrics?

b/c i was just thinking of maybe using the songwriting (lyrics only) as my 2nd talent too?

(cos i've written a lot of music but they're just lyrics, not instrumental music)

thanks!

Guest love.bug

so... i just got an email back from avex.... i'm from chicago.

and they said... they want me to come to the new york auditions on the 15th or 16th....

but the thing is.. i wont be able to make it to either of those dates... cuz i don't have the money for a plane ticket to go there.. and i doubt my parents will pay for it either....

...so..... should i email them back saying i can't make it to either dates? would they give me another option of i do that... or... just.... leave it? ><;;

new york is teh last audition there having, if you cant go then they cant do anything about it, but they might have one later on houston from what i heard

Phew, I finally got my confirmation email! My audition is in NY on the 16th at 10:30 AM! Anyone else going around that time?

Also, I have a question. If I decided to bring my violin along with me to see if I could play for them, what kind of violin playing do you think they would want to hear? Most of what I play is classical, but I'm not sure whether or not they would want to hear that.

Guest tangerinesandlimes

mine's at 4:30. kinda far from yours but maybe we'll see each other anyways. ^^

hopefully :)

you might meet my friend there. her name's christine and i signed her up for AVEX cause i didnt want to go alone but we both got different times.

shes scheduled for 4:30 also

Guest daysconfession

im scheduled for 4:30pm on saturday the 15th for the NYC auditions. anyone want to meet up with me if you're around the same time? ^_^

Guest ingeni0us

It seems like most of the people here are singing. Anyone trying out for modeling and/or acting?

Kinda gets me nervous since I'm not a very good singer ):

Guest daysconfession

^ im doing acting/singing, but acting is my 1st choice pretty much. although i might change the singing to modeling lol ^_^

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

ANYONE GOING TO THE NY AUDITIONS FROM FLUSHING??? Please LMK ASAP. i need someone to go with or else i'll get lost T_T thanks for your help! ^^

Guest HappyToast

omgshh finally. i didn't hear anyone doing acting since most of the ppl are singing.

so which one are you gunna out of the options they sent you ? ><

i might be doing singing/acting too xD

i dunno, i might do the call from the GF.

man i bought my ticket fo l.a and i thought my dad would meet me up in l.a but his not going anymore, and now im going alone BUT I NEED A PARENT T.T

hopefully :)

you might meet my friend there. her name's christine and i signed her up for AVEX cause i didnt want to go alone but we both got different times.

shes scheduled for 4:30 also

oh really? yay it'd be nice to know im not alone at my time ^^

Archived