Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest a_dreamer143

[i went to NY one] that's what i gathered and thought it meant too. im pretty sure the next round which is the final round isn't till february.. no round in december, so just like someone said before there are a total of 3 rounds.. 1st = prelims/app, 2nd = city audition, 3rd = japan for top producers, then result of signed or not signed.

wasnt that "SOMEONE" me as well?lmao! but yup i think for the people who get to go to japan will find out in feb..and yeah jus like what i posted up there :]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gummiii bears

oh.well the guy from LA said the results will be announced in feb..[to go to the final round] then after the trip to japan thats when theyll tellu a week or 2 after the final audition.[my guess] i guess we all just have to wait and see :]

edit: to the people who applied for the world audition, did u guys get an email after u signed up? or did it jus say "we accepted ur app blahblah"

isnt star search global auditions open thing? o__o

lols theres two seperate auditions? o___o

editt: nevermindd.. i just found out its 2 seperate thing o______o slow slow mee.. sigh..

i got accepted into the star search thing; but should i try both anyways? or its basically the same, if they dont like me in star search they most likely not gonna like me in global auditions?

Guest a_dreamer143

isnt star search global auditions open thing? o__o

lols theres two seperate auditions? o___o

editt: nevermindd.. i just found out its 2 seperate thing o______o slow slow mee.. sigh..

i got accepted into the star search thing; but should i try both anyways? or its basically the same, if they dont like me in star search they most likely not gonna like me in global auditions?

i dont see why u cant apply to both :] i applied for world and i also went to the star search audition :]

Guest ueboprincess

is there any auditions for people over 24? like im 27yrs old....is there one for older people like me? oh! and do u HAVE to speak japanese or at least sing japanese?

Guest a_dreamer143

is there any auditions for people over 24? like im 27yrs old....is there one for older people like me? oh! and do u HAVE to speak japanese or at least sing japanese?

for avex world auditions yes you must at least know conversational japanese and u must sing in japanese. now for ur other question sorry idk lol mm..why not jus send them a demo the one without any deadlines :]

Guest gummiii bears

Oh my god, I'm freaking out. =X I'm going to orchestra, and leaving to start heading to NY during breaktime.

I'm so nervous!!

But I decided to bring my violin just in case, since it's a Sunday morning at 10:30, and who knows, maybe there won't be as many people there at that time. So maybe they'll give me the time to play it. *shrug*

Good luck everybody else who is auditioning!

omgg! i had the same time as you!! xD

im not sure if it was you that i saw, but were you wearing a muffler that day?

and your white? and you came with your mom?

i was sitting on the couch with a girl and she kept practicing.

i was wearing pink and white :]

hahaa if its not you, hahaa mybadd but either way; good luck! ;]

i wanna be able to make it past next round along with the people of soompi :]

Guest E1izabeth

Hi uebonprincess,

I'm 26 - and I went to Avex Star Search in San Francisco (applying for model).

http://aaa.avex.jp/audition/honeys2009/index.html

In mid December...they are holding auditions for "dance team" for Softbank Hawks (baseball team). You must be a female (at least 18 years old) with some dance experience. Tryout location appears to be Yahoo Dome, Fukuoka.

You can check out the past auditions and age ranges here. I noticed that there is usually an upper age limit.

http://avex-audition.jp/past.html

Guest a_dreamer143

avex will further continue the star search in America (maybe in your city!), click to sign up for more information.

--H!P

I wonder how theyre gunna be doing callbacks 0_o cuz it said on their page to keep ckecking it regularly to follow the next steps of the audition process and to find out more about future auditions. lol idk if that goes to the participants :D

Guest oddlykara

I wonder how theyre gunna be doing callbacks 0_o cuz it said on their page to keep ckecking it regularly to follow the next steps of the audition process and to find out more about future auditions. lol idk if that goes to the participants :D

Yeah, I was wondering that too. :blink:

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah, I was wondering that too. :blink:

yeah i was thinking "wait r they posting the names on their site or what" lol but i highly doubt it :P

Guest cynstar.

Please check back regularly to follow the next steps of the audition process and to find out more about future auditions.

they'll most likely send out mass rejections, this is probaboly just in case you dont check your email, it can serve as another way to notify you. they'll most likely post something like, all participants have been emailed their results and blah blah blah.

they'll most likely send out mass rejections, this is probaboly just in case you dont check your email, it can serve as another way to notify you. they'll most likely post something like, all participants have been emailed their results and blah blah blah.

r they even gonna tell us if they're rejecting us? or r they only telling ppl who they've accepted? i wish i knew already (even tho it's only been a couple weeks haha)

Guest a_dreamer143

r they even gonna tell us if they're rejecting us? or r they only telling ppl who they've accepted? i wish i knew already (even tho it's only been a couple weeks haha)

i think i read somewhere they will only notify the people who got accepted

Guest cynstar.

i'm pretty sure they'll notify everyone of the results. it's really unprofessional if they don't.

besides, from the way the audition was organized, im sure we'll hear something (whether its good or bad news). i'll just keep refreshing my email like a maniac till then lols

Guest Ireth_hime

I'm trying to send my web application, but my pictures wont load onto the site "画像が未選択です。" :sweatingbullets:

They're quite big, and saved in bmp, and png. neither are working...is anyone else having problems? Is there something i've missed. Any help would be great!!

EDIT: I've managed it, but I'll leave post up incase anyone is panicking! :rolleyes: It has to be pretty small and in jpeg or png format. Ok then, sorry for any trouble...

I supose we'll all just have to wait and see now :tears:

yeah it would be unprofessional but who knows...we just gotta wait now!

& just finished my world audition app this morning! gotta wait for that too~~~~~

Guest xturntofade

Oh shoot. I live in the US but I didn't realize they were holding seperate auditions for US residents and I sent in my audition through the world audition site. Does that mean they won't even look at my audition?

:tears:

Guest namimie

Any anouncement for the global audition since november the 28th? Is it normal that the application website is still available even after the limit date passed? If you have any news (receirved an email or smthing) please tell about it ... thanx!

Guest angel_cutie

ahhh tell me whats happening LOL~

i sent in another application on like.. november 26 for the global/international one >.>

i hope they open it haha

Archived