Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest iluvthisworld

Oh wow. lol yeah, it was also my first time ever auditioning for ANYTHING..

I was a little humiliated at first, but i'm totally over it now.

Good thing I didn't put too much hope into it xD So it wasn't TOO much of a loss.

But it does make me want to work harder.. and try again haha

Believee it or not.. embarassing moments builds up confidence in the long run :D

Oh and sorry bout this, but could you please translate that into English for me?

I might be interestedd. Thank you so much~ (:

GOOD;D;D

It also made me want to try hard, so that I can do much better next time I take auditions:D

GOOD LUCK for both of us;D;D

U will do AMAZING~~~~~~

so, yah, you asked me to translate the AVEX DEMO AUDITION website into English, so I did.

I know I'm really nice;P

hope it helpes

AVEX DEMO AUDITION

Singer(solo, group), Songwriter, Arranger

This audition is where you MAIL you applications to AVEX, NOT by e-mail.

Official rules

-You should not have any contract to any entertainment companies.

-Any residents, ages, and sex

-If you are under 20(0-19), you will need your parent’s to sign Parental Consent Form.

Requirement

-Resume (education, work experiences, any talent experiences and any other information that you should provide)

-You HAVE TO WRITE YOUR TALENT, and send TWO songs that you feel confident.

-Two pictures of yourself (face and body)

Only accepted applicants will be contacted. It may take several months. However, AVEX will not be answering questions for audition status. (PLEASE DON’T call and ask them whether if you got accepted or not)

Also applications, demos will not be returned to applicants

There is NO DEADLINE

Send your applications to

Demo Tape Audition

AVEX planning & development

3-1-7, Tokyo Aoyama Kon pal Building 5F

Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku ,Tokyo, Japan107-0062

〒107-0062 東京都港区南青山3丁目1番7号 青山コンパルビル5F

エイベックス・プランニング&デベロップメント 人材開発事業部「デモテープ募集係」

-copyrights reserves to AVEX Entertainment

I pretty much translated everything what is said on the site, but if you have further questions, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to find out from the website.

I DO NOT WORK at AVEX.

I'm just trying to support people who want to get in AVEX.

Cheers.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xlilywhite

GOOD;D;D

It also made me want to try hard, so that I can do much better next time I take auditions:D

GOOD LUCK for both of us;D;D

U will do AMAZING~~~~~~

so, yah, you asked me to translate the AVEX DEMO AUDITION website into English, so I did.

I know I'm really nice;P

hope it helpes

AVEX DEMO AUDITION

Singer(solo, group), Songwriter, Arranger

This audition is where you MAIL you applications to AVEX, NOT by e-mail.

Official rules

-You should not have any contract to any entertainment companies.

-Any residents, ages, and sex

-If you are under 20(0-19), you will need your parent’s to sign Parental Consent Form.

Requirement

-Resume (education, work experiences, any talent experiences and any other information that you should provide)

-You HAVE TO WRITE YOUR TALENT, and send TWO songs that you feel confident.

-Two pictures of yourself (face and body)

Only accepted applicants will be contacted. It may take several months. However, AVEX will not be answering questions for audition status. (PLEASE DON’T call and ask them whether if you got accepted or not)

Also applications, demos will not be returned to applicants

There is NO DEADLINE

Send your applications to

Demo Tape Audition

AVEX planning & development

3-1-7, Tokyo Aoyama Kon pal Building 5F

Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku ,Tokyo, Japan107-0062

〒107-0062 東京都港区南青山3丁目1番7号 青山コンパルビル5F

エイベックス・プランニング&デベロップメント 人材開発事業部「デモテープ募集係」

-copyrights reserves to AVEX Entertainment

I pretty much translated everything what is said on the site, but if you have further questions, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to find out from the website.

I DO NOT WORK at AVEX.

I'm just trying to support people who want to get in AVEX.

Cheers.

thank you soo much(:

GONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONE.

Thx iluvthisworld that's so sweet of you to translate^^ I didn't get to audition so this really helps XD Is there any info on the site for modeling/acting :) ?

How do u know u didn't get accept?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant I wasn't accepted for the star search audition, not the world. I applied too late, and the auditions already ended :sweatingbullets:

i applied mine last Sunday ;// wasn't that late. But ppl said that take 1 week or 2 weeks to get an answer back. That's so sad. Are u going to try for avex world?

Guest purexox

if i have to send a video to them...how long should it be?

i've checked on youtube of other people's avex audition video and they were longer than what world audition required.

so is the 60 seconds only for world audition people?

Can u.s. residents who can't attend the audition but can send a video be longer than 60 seconds?

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Well... I didn't audition. But my friend did. He audition in SF or LA i think haha . He was number 67. That all I remember haha lol.

They liked him a lot. He audition for dancing. GOOD LUCK TOO EVERYONE. :D

Guest a_dreamer143

for world on the entry choices it wasnt specified the SINGING category, but does that go under the ARTIST section then?

thank u

Guest gummiii bears

can someone pleasee post if they got accepted; i anticipating my results and i check my email everyday; and i wanna know when to stop.

im dying of anxiety heree T__________T`

im always thinking that they already sent out the results for next round, its only me still thinking they didnt.. and waiting by the comp like a retard..

Guest a_dreamer143

can someone pleasee post if they got accepted; i anticipating my results and i check my email everyday; and i wanna know when to stop.

im dying of anxiety heree T__________T`

im always thinking that they already sent out the results for next round, its only me still thinking they didnt.. and waiting by the comp like a retard..

if ur talking about the star search then ur too advanced to check ur email LOL results wont be done til like february.. but if ur talking bout world ur still a bit advanced since the results will be sent in mid december. hope that helps.

Guest gummiii bears

if ur talking about the star search then ur too advanced to check ur email LOL results wont be done til like february.. but if ur talking bout world ur still a bit advanced since the results will be sent in mid december. hope that helps.

yeah thanks it helped a bit

but when i was about to leave the audition place in new york for the avex star search global auditions, i asked the staff, and they told me that the final results with be anounced in february. meaning when the final people will be picked for getting signed into avex.

and the next round will be told of sometime later on this year, so i have noo clue what he meant by later on this year, because how i see it, i think avex tell you about a week or two in advance if you got into the next round so you can prepare

Guest a_dreamer143

yeah thanks it helped a bit

but when i was about to leave the audition place in new york for the avex star search global auditions, i asked the staff, and they told me that the final results with be anounced in february. meaning when the final people will be picked for getting signed into avex.

and the next round will be told of sometime later on this year, so i have noo clue what he meant by later on this year, because how i see it, i think avex tell you about a week or two in advance if you got into the next round so you can prepare

oh.well the guy from LA said the results will be announced in feb..[to go to the final round] then after the trip to japan thats when theyll tellu a week or 2 after the final audition.[my guess] i guess we all just have to wait and see :]

edit: to the people who applied for the world audition, did u guys get an email after u signed up? or did it jus say "we accepted ur app blahblah"

Guest daysconfession

oh.well the guy from LA said the results will be announced in feb..[to go to the final round] then after the trip to japan thats when theyll tellu a week or 2 after the final audition.[my guess] i guess we all just have to wait and see :]

[i went to NY one] that's what i gathered and thought it meant too. im pretty sure the next round which is the final round isn't till february.. no round in december, so just like someone said before there are a total of 3 rounds.. 1st = prelims/app, 2nd = city audition, 3rd = japan for top producers, then result of signed or not signed.

Archived