Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

mine is on saturday @ 11:00 AM :)

i'm singing on saturday :)

ooh what language r u gonna sing in??

@ KawaiiDreamer: it took them about 1 week to e-mail me back my confirmation time for LA, but they should get back to you soon since it's gonna be this weekend!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest athenachen

i have no idea LOL

i have prepared songs in three languages though

chinese, english, and japanese

i guess i'll probably pick when i get there and see how warmed up my voice is ^^;;

Guest idoldreamer

I'm going to the NY audition (for singing). I'm coming from Michigan but I'm flying in on Friday night...I decided I might as well make it a weekend vacation. Still waiting on my time schedule response though--requested really early times too.

♥ Emi

hi! i'm from MI too! i'm thinking of flying in saturday and coming back saturday. we'll have to see...

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

(deni.koro @ Nov 4 2008, 03:25 AM)

haha im coming from jersey ^^ I'd love to meet up

I think im heading in earlier so i can wander around and kinda chill prior OwO

Im so excited and nervous.

awww... are you stopping at flushing by any chance? wait, how r u getting there??

Guest KawaiiDreamer

Well I got my confirmation today! My audition is gonna be on sunday at 5:30 pm. I'm gonna be singing. I really hope I can make it through the whole song without having my voice crack... >< I'm also gonna prepare acting as my second talent just in case~

Guest deni.koro

awww... are you stopping at flushing by any chance? wait, how r u getting there??

I'll be taking the bus in to the port authority since its a two block walk to the bus stop

from my house OwO;;;

also its so daunting but I am considering singing 明日への讃歌 by  Alan

should i post a vid and see what you guys think

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

Is anyone switching transportation at FLUSHING or going from FLUSHING? Please tell me ASAP. i have no one to go with and i dont kno how to get there o_o" ><

Please let me know. thanks ^^

Depends on the time of day, but give yourself 1.5 hours to get there. If you have extra time, it's in a super touristy part of town so there should be a lot to look at/do if you need to wait for a while.

Guest SuperSandra

Hmm, I got my confirmation time today but I'm still in the process of picking the right song. It's either Ayaka's Mikazuki or something from BoA or Koda Kumi. I'm so excited though!

I was wondering if people who speak Japanese have a bit of an advantage... I've been studying Japanese for almost three years and I'm majoring in it too so hopefully my Japanese skills will help a bit. :sweatingbullets:

Guest hello_lulu

i just got my confirmation today! anyone else sat at 11? haha...hope to see u there!

I'm Saturday at 10, maybe we'll see each other.

Guest xlilywhite

i just got my confirmation today! anyone else sat at 11? haha...hope to see u there!

yup mee; 11;30 thoughh. (: see yu there :blush:

Guest idoldreamer

I'm Saturday at 10, maybe we'll see each other.

cool cool...hope to see u there!

yup mee; 11;30 thoughh. (: see yu there :blush:

i'm most likely see you. hopefully i'll have a good audition, so u won't have to see me :( haha

Depends on the time of day, but give yourself 1.5 hours to get there. If you have extra time, it's in a super touristy part of town so there should be a lot to look at/do if you need to wait for a while.

oh ok, thanks! i'll do that, don't wanna be late for my audition hehe

Guest sakurablooms13

Is anyone else singing this sat in LA? I've seen ppl post that they're dancing...

If I turned in my application on thursday is it too late for me to even be hopeful of a chance for this Saturday or Sunday?

Guest Dirtycash23

Does anyone know the format for height I'm 5'2 an 1/2 but I don't

know how to right that in the format their askin for......fot the Avex Star Search HELP!

Height: (please use format: 0' 00")

Archived