Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest xturntofade

From the website:

Notice:

Only those who pass the first selection will be informed by the avex WORLD AUDITION 2008 Administrative Secretariat by the middle of December. Applicants may not contact us for application status.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a_dreamer143

From the website:

Notice:

Only those who pass the first selection will be informed by the avex WORLD AUDITION 2008 Administrative Secretariat by the middle of December. Applicants may not contact us for application status.

middle of december..like in the 20s right lol

Guest gummiii bears

rawrr im scared, i sent my application on november 28 at like 2 o'clock in the morning here in new york T___T

im scared they not gonna accept it but the site said that they accepted my application..

lols im always checking my mailbox now and go through my neighbors' mail in case the stupid lazy mailmans give everything to one floor

Guest kaestar

rawrr im scared, i sent my application on november 28 at like 2 o'clock in the morning here in new york T___T

im scared they not gonna accept it but the site said that they accepted my application..

lols im always checking my mailbox now and go through my neighbors' mail in case the stupid lazy mailmans give everything to one floor

ahh can you help me?? apply???! because i was busy preparing for other auditions when avex came out >.<

..my god brother said he got into the finals of AVEX auditions but i'm not sure if he's telling the truth

Guest a_dreamer143

ahh can you help me?? apply???! because i was busy preparing for other auditions when avex came out >.<

..my god brother said he got into the finals of AVEX auditions but i'm not sure if he's telling the truth

hmm..he can be i think?haha but auditionees were told to find out in feb :]

and also auditions for avex world r over..the deadline was nov. 28th however, someone posted some info about the demo that can be sent to avex anytime :] u might wana check it out

Guest gummiii bears

which did your brother get into final rounds for?

star search? :]

umm.. truthfully, i really doubt it.. its too early to get notifications, and they would not tell you right on the spot, sincee those arent the final judges, they send the videos of the auditions back to japan.

maybe im wrong but i kinda reallyyyyyyy doubt it.

when did he say he got the notification?

the final rounds are being held in japan along with the global auditions finalists (I THINK) in february or 2009. i think hes messing with you :]

and sorry miss, its too late to apply online for avex global auditions, nevermind star search, star search is already at the final round.

and avex global auditions application deadlines for everything was november 28, 2008. sorry

Guest oddlykara

Any idea why the call back for star search is later then the one for world auditions.

The cut off date for world auditions is later and their are probably more people who are applying.

I was thinking about it, and it doesn't really make sense. If there are more people shouldn't it take longer to judge ?

It feels to me like the call backs for world auditions should be in February and the one's for star search in December. :blink:

Guest a_dreamer143

Any idea why the call back for star search is later then the one for world auditions.

The cut off date for world auditions is later and their are probably more people who are applying.

I was thinking about it, and it doesn't really make sense. If there are more people shouldn't it take longer to judge ?

It feels to me like the call backs for world auditions should be in February and the one's for star search in December. :blink:

i was thinking that too, but heres my guess..ok cuz i think for search the finalists go straight to japan and they have to take their time with that [?]like u know who deserves to go to the finals and for world since theres like 3 more rounds to go the people who pass for the 1st round which is the screening will be notified in dec.maybe its earlier because it is onlya notificaition who passes the primary round and MAYBE the final rounds will be combined with the star search people lol idk if i made sense -_-

yep. but i heard u can always send them a demo.

The moment I found this audition, it was over...because I found it last night :mellow:

We can send demo? Through that address or other kind of address?

:tears: I really must do something now or else I cannot change my life...

PS: Good luck to those people who sent before the dateline!~ I really wish you all can be selected though haha because is really a grand thing~

Guest a_dreamer143

The moment I found this audition, it was over...because I found it last night :mellow:

We can send demo? Through that address or other kind of address?

:tears: I really must do something now or else I cannot change my life...

PS: Good luck to those people who sent before the dateline!~ I really wish you all can be selected though haha because is really a grand thing~

someone posted the address and all the stuff u need..u jus have to read a few pages back :]

Guest gummiii bears

someone posted the address and all the stuff u need..u jus have to read a few pages back :]

nopee.

all demos have to arrive by november 28.

it doesnt say that the demo tapes can be sent in anytime on the site info.

Guest a_dreamer143

nopee.

all demos have to arrive by november 28.

it doesnt say that the demo tapes can be sent in anytime on the site info.

i wasnt talking bout world :] it was cus sum1 asked about the same question and someone answered it so im jus telling them what i read. its either here or in the experience thread.

EDIT: it is on PAGE 39.

i wasnt talking bout world :] it was cus sum1 asked about the same question and someone answered it so im jus telling them what i read. its either here or in the experience thread.

EDIT: it is on PAGE 39.

I found it :excl: yay~

Thank you so much!~ You are great!~

I tried this mail audition before on SONY but nothing happened...

so I will try on avex now.

Arigatou!!!! :)

Guest a_dreamer143

I found it :excl: yay~

Thank you so much!~ You are great!~

I tried this mail audition before on SONY but nothing happened...

so I will try on avex now.

Arigatou!!!! :)

editted: ur welcome and good luck! :]

Guest a_dreamer143

can we also send it through e-mail auditions anytime?

they didn't say anything about that, or maybe i missed it,

nope demos must be sent in by MAIL only at least for the ones that im talking bout but maybe they have an email audition as well?idk sorry

Guest gummiii bears

somee one pleaseee post if you got into final round for star search.

im dying to know as mid-december comes by slowly..

they are suppose to start to let people know starting in mid-december

edit: nvmm thats only for global, lols but either way :]

Archived