Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest a_dreamer143

Any news about anything related to avex auditions, anything at all ?

mid dec. is today, but im sure not all the mails will be BY sent today [im talking bout world] thats all i know lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ireth_hime

It does say 'by the middle of december'...and that was today

So either no-one on soompi/youtube has got through (or they are keeping quiet about it!) or they haven't sent a notification out yet....

I presume they will notify via email, but they did ask for address and phone number...

Do you think they'll inform everybody on the website that the audition is closed? Or will we just be abandonned :tears:

Guest a_dreamer143

It does say 'by the middle of december'...and that was today

So either no-one on soompi/youtube has got through (or they are keeping quiet about it!) or they haven't sent a notification out yet....

I presume they will notify via email, but they did ask for address and phone number...

Do you think they'll inform everybody on the website that the audition is closed? Or will we just be abandonned :tears:

on the app. for world they said they will MAIL it to you thats why u had to write the right address. im sure someone from soompi will atleast get thru the first selection, maybe they just havent started :]

Guest xturntofade

on the app. for world they said they will MAIL it to you thats why u had to write the right address. im sure someone from soompi will atleast get thru the first selection, maybe they just havent started :]

really? I don't see that anywhere on the website...

Guest a_dreamer143

really? I don't see that anywhere on the website...

i said the application not the website.when ur filling out the contact infos it says on the very top.

Guest gummiii bears

good luck everyone :]

waiting for the news is really getting to mee T___________T

i pounce at the mailbox when i see envelopes sticking out and i check all my neighbors mail T____T

sighh if only they called..

Guest a_dreamer143

good luck everyone :]

waiting for the news is really getting to mee T___________T

i pounce at the mailbox when i see envelopes sticking out and i check all my neighbors mail T____T

sighh if only they called..

lol they really should just call lol!its more assuring that way :D

Guest angel_cutie

hahah~ yah calles are way more easier

but the thing is... world wide!! LOLL

imagine phoning people from all over the place..your phone bill @.@

(but hey,they are a company;) )

never know...i havent got any emails or mail yet T_T

Guest a_dreamer143

hahah~ yah calles are way more easier

but the thing is... world wide!! LOLL

imagine phoning people from all over the place..your phone bill @.@

(but hey,they are a company;) )

never know...i havent got any emails or mail yet T_T

haha they should be able to afford it xD

but u know in the back of my head i was thinking maybe were all waiting but were waiting for nothing..what if they started already we jus didnt get accepted LOL hopefully not :D

Guest Ireth_hime

amurokenji is this you? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=6006923

If so, I love your music. :) I do hope they sign you!

May I enquire as to whether it was through the World/Star search auditions? And how you were notified and when? :unsure:

I'm very suprised that they would have managed to hold 3 auditions in less than a month! As far as I know, no one else has heard anything, there's been no word on the second round of star search. I'm sure Avex didn't set this up for a single person.

on the app. for world they said they will MAIL it to you

That does ring a bell, thankyou for reminding us, although it does ressurect my hope slightly.

However, I'm pretty sure its not going to happen, at least for me... I think Avex is only looking for Asian/Mixed artists, :tears:

amurokenji is this you? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendID=6006923

If so, I love your music. :) I do hope they sign you!

May I enquire as to whether it was through the World/Star search auditions? And how you were notified and when? :unsure:

I'm very suprised that they would have managed to hold 3 auditions in less than a month! As far as I know, no one else has heard anything, there's been no word on the second round of star search. I'm sure Avex didn't set this up for a single person.

That does ring a bell, thankyou for reminding us, although it does ressurect my hope slightly.

However, I'm pretty sure its not going to happen, at least for me... I think Avex is only looking for Asian/Mixed artists, :tears:

First, yes that's kenji. He's so goooooooooood

Second, you're really good too! I looked at your live journal. You're gorgeous! Your song was really pretty! And your Japanese is really good =)

Good luck to you!!

Guest amurokenji

they emailed me and called me .. its for the vancouver auditions that people thought was fake. i was one out of the 50 finalists in vancouver auditioning. hope i make it >_<

Guest a_dreamer143

they emailed me and called me .. its for the vancouver auditions that people thought was fake. i was one out of the 50 finalists in vancouver auditioning. hope i make it >_<

oh its that. i thought u were talking about world/search i was like 0_? hehe but hey good luck to you!!

Guest angel_cutie

haha they should be able to afford it xD

but u know in the back of my head i was thinking maybe were all waiting but were waiting for nothing..what if they started already we jus didnt get accepted LOL hopefully not :D

same!!! haha

but i hope they do send us something..

even if its a rejection thingy lol

Guest a_dreamer143

same!!! haha

but i hope they do send us something..

even if its a rejection thingy lol

i know they wont send out rejection letters or whatsoever tho lol

i wonder whats going on already :P

Guest cynstar.

amurokenji congrats on the callback! hope you'll be keeping us informed as we're all dying to hearrrr!

i wonder if anyone from cali or ny got callbacks! :o

daysconfession this is the avex thread, so its safe to assume we're referring to the avex auditions.

Archived