Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry

We all love this trope. In K-dramas, when a man and woman meet and absolutely despise each other, they are quick to discover that they may actually have feelings for each other. There is a fine line between love and hate after all, am I right? This trope is always successful in bringing all the feels as we’re able to see the cold-hearted OTP turn from being hateful and angry towards each other to being warm and loving. Here are 12 “enemies to lovers” K-drama couples that exude intense chemistry.

Disclaimer: We’re talking SIZZLING, too hot to handle, chemistry!

6. “Full House

full-house.jpg

“Full House” stars Song Hye Kyo and Rain as two opposite personalities who by chance end up having to be roommates. Despite their deep hate for each other, the two develop a relationship that becomes more love-hate and then eventually full out love.

“Full House” is one of the first dramas K-drama fans think of when they think of the theme “enemies to lovers.” Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) and Lee Young Jae (Rain) are two characters who are forced to live with each other despite their detestation. The beginning part of their relationship is rather humorous, but as they start to open up to each other and have feelings, the fire is ignited. The passion between the two is intense!

full-house.gif

Watch “Full House” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** The Cloud’s debut anniversary cake to RAIN. He said in the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity 40 that the dance stage is getting hard. “Why Don’t We” may be his last dance song. Instead, he is thinking of changing the genre. He said "It would be quite fun to sing old pop songs, trot songs, and pop songs in my own way and broadcast the scene on YouTube." We support whatever you want, RAIN!  :blush:

178676605_3916387371787175_2907758489897

May be an image of text that says '데뷔 19주년 축하드립니다 ~구름~ VERA CAKE Sল'

May be an image of flower

credit : Raincloud10

_________________________________________________________________________________

RAIN in 2021 KOREA POWER CELEBRITY(40)]

May be an image of 1 person, sitting and indoor

May be a closeup of 1 person

*** RAIN sending his congratulations to wikitree for their 11 years of publication. This is a free, shared social-networking genealogy website, which allows users individually to research and to contribute to their own personal family trees. Full

video available on @wikitree Instagram -     :wut:

https://fb.watch/58ZTs70l3j/

*** RAIN is on the cover of Forbes Korea 2021 Korea Power Celebrity 40. He ranked no. 36 this year. Congratulations to RAIN! A timely publication on his 19th debut anniversary!   :ohboy2:

May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says 'FO Korea VOL.219 Des 2021 KOREA POWER CELEBRITY 40 포브스코리아 H'
May be an image of 1 person, standing, suit, footwear, indoor and text that says '030 COVERSTORY P*WER CELEBRITY 2021코리아파워 셀러브리티 40'
May be an image of text that says '22 23 29.3 24 28.8 25 28.7 26 27.2 27 27.1 28 26.5 29 가수 배우 배우 배우 가수 배우 가수 가수 배우 배우 방송인 가수 배우 스포츠 26.1 30 25.3 31 김호중 수지 김소연 주지훈 김수찬 손예진 박진영 성시경 이승기 김선호 박세리 이효리 김희애 김연경 비 조정석 나훈아 한소희 박신혜 25.2 32 25.0 33 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 24(-3) 신규 신규 21(-9) 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 신규 23.9 34 23.7 35 23.6 36 37 23.5 가수 23.1 38 배우 22.3 39 21.4 40 가수 배우 배우 20.8 20.0'

*** World Cloud ordered three deli sets for RAIN, Ciipher_official members and Raincompany_official staff as our first celebration for RAIN's 19th debut anniversary. Each set consists of a box of mini canele, a box of mini pound cake, and a box of mini cheese cake. Thank you  RAIN for giving us great music Congratulations Ciipher on your successful debut. Thank you Rain Company staff for looking after RAIN.

When asked at the Forbes interview what changed after he started a family. He said as he smiled, "Nothing has changed, I'm just a thousand times happier. When I eat something delicious and go to a good place, I think of my family at home first."  We hope his staff, Ciipher and his beloved family members

can all enjoy the cakes.    :rubchin:

May be an image of dessert, indoor and text that says 'JOSUN DELI World Warld clouD clou JOSUNDELI ATSSO INI JOSUNDELI JOSUN'
May be an image of dessert and indoor
May be an image of 1 person and food
Spoiler

No photo description available.

May be an image of text that says 'TO. OUR ONE . AND orld clouD'

May be an image of text that says 'debut! Fighting! To Congratulations Our lovely Ciipher members on successful continue with the good work! Please From: Rain' World Cloud M'

May be an image of flower

___________________________________________________________________________________

RAIN x Health Helper.kr

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '쇼핑 LIVE 헬스헬퍼 네이버 LIVE 최대 50% 할인 >4월 30일 14시'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'health helper. 맥스컷 MAX CUT'

*** RAIN asked one girl  if she knew about the movie "Umb Bok Dong" and she said no. hahaha -

He introduced himself to the girls by showing them his performance on-stage singing “Instead of saying goodbye”. The girls said he looked very different now. At his interview with Forbes, the last question was what kind of father he wants his daughters to remember him as. He smiled and said “It's an obvious answer, I want to be both a friend & a father to whom they can talk about the stories of their boyfriends”.
Please watch full episode of "Season B Season" on YouTube.  :Megalol:

"I'm playing with my 2 daughters when I go home" - RAIN personally teaches parenting tips

▲Rain、金泰希。(圖/翻攝自韓網)

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) married Kim Tae Hee in 2017. Now, they have 2 daughters. The couple is quite protective of their private lives. Although the children have never been seen, their sweet family life is still envied by many people. It has been revealed recently in the "Season B Season" latest EP where he was joined by 3-kids in celebration of the Children's Day on May 5. He showed his parenting skills in the program, which caused a large number of netizens to discuss.

▲Rain親曝育兒法。(圖/翻攝自YouTube/시즌비시즌 Season B Season)

Spoiler

He revealed "I spent too much time with the children at home to the point that I become so tired." Then he took off his shirt and prepared to use his parenting skills, revealing what he and his daughters are at home. Playing a "hand-to-hand combat" way, he picked up the child and fly high, he even rode on a children's toy to compete with three girls, and even entered the ball pool to play together.

At the end of the show, Rain hugged the three girls together for a photo. Although he was physically tired, he was full of happiness in his heart. He couldn't help but laugh and say, "I'm ready to have another one." After this episode was broadcast, It also attracted many netizens to leave comments, "It turns out that Rain plays with his daughter like this, and he looks like a very good dad." Anyone would be lucky & feel happy to have a dad like him doing this to his kids. And many "Agree with Rain to have another one", which aroused heated discussions.

source : https://star.ettoday.net/news/1971300?from=mweb-newsshare-fb&fbclid=IwAR2mlp9LVi35tlGeMDjJ0Q42VlVxI4Huxjwz0E5mIZsZSz2L-3c_2BvuULY

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain喊話金泰希:再生一個! 「回家都在陪2愛女玩」親授育兒秘訣

記者黃庠棻/綜合報導

天王Rain(鄭智薰)2017年與國民女神金泰希結婚,婚後育有2女,夫妻倆對私生活相當保護,雖然小孩從沒露過面,但甜蜜的家庭生活依舊羨煞不少人,近日開啟YouTube節目《Season B Season》,逗趣的講話方式吸引許多粉絲觀看,近日當地即將迎來兒童節,他也合體3位童星展現育兒功力,引起大批網友熱議。

遭到製作人嗆聲,Rain立刻冷笑了一聲反駁「就是因為在家裡帶小孩時間太久,所以才這麼累齁」,接著他脫掉上衣準備發揮育兒實力,透露自己在家與女兒們都是採用「肉搏戰」的方式玩耍,不只抱起小孩飛高高,185公分的他更騎上兒童玩具與3位女孩比賽,甚至進入球池一起玩。

節目尾聲,Rain抱著3位女孩一起合影,雖然體力上相當疲倦,但心靈上充滿了滿滿的幸福感,讓他忍不住笑說「再生一個好了」,而這一集播出後也吸引許多網友留言「原來Rain都這樣跟女兒玩,感覺得出是好爸爸」、「有這樣的爸爸真的好幸福」、「贊成Rain再生一個」,引起熱議。

Rain Reveals How Much The Choreo Cost For His Collabs With Park Jin Young And Chungha

Rain Reveals How Much The Choreo Cost For His Collabs With Park Jin Young And Chungha

On the latest episode of “My Ugly Duckling,” Rain surprised Kim Joon Ho by sharing how much he’d paid for his most recent choreography!

During the May 2 broadcast of the SBS reality show, comedian Kim Joon Ho visited Rain at his agency with his friends KCM and Lee Sang Min in tow. Explaining that he had recently launched his own cat character, Kim Joon Ho asked if Rain would be willing to come up with the “choreography for his new character’s theme song.

After they all sat down to chat, Lee Sang Min asked Rain how much choreography cost these days, compared to back when he was still active as a singer and music producer. “Choreography these days?

It’s really expensive,” replied Rain.

He went on to reveal, “Right now, we receive choreography from both foreign choreographers and Korean choreographers [while working on a song]. We end up with three different versions, and we combine them to come up with the final choreography for the song.”

Using his recent collaborations with Park Jin Young and Chungha as examples, Rain continued, “In the case of ‘Switch to Me,’ I think the total cost came out to about 30 million won [approximately $27,000], and I think the choreography costs for ‘Why Don’t We‘ came out to around 20 million won [approximately $18,000].”

Rain-2.jpgRain-Park-Jin-Young.jpgChungha-Rain.jpg

Watch the full episode of “My Ugly Duckling” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news