Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Calorie bomb (plural calorie bombs) are food that contains an excessive and usually unhealthy amount of calories. MZ means generation in Korea. They're the number of young people who like traditional desserts.   :blush:

The reason why Rain works out to the point where his blood gets pumped (f. Calorie Bomb MZ Dessert Tour) ㅣSeason B Season 4 EP.27

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN will be one of the guests on this new show. ZICO is the new season's MC. It's a late-night music talk show titled, "The Seasons - ZICO's Artist."  TODAY is D-DAY!  The show gears up for its premiere on April 26 at 10 PM KST.   :blush:

[Trailer] Zico's Artist First broadcast on April 26 | KBS Broadcasting

*** RAIN posted this yesterday with the caption -   :heart3:

"《2024 RAIN CONCERT: STILL RAINING - SEOUL》 8 years ago, I want to see you  2024.06.08-09  6pmKST #20240609_5pmKST #RAINCOMPANY♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Ticket Open!  2024.04.25(THUR) 8PM~ GLOBAL https://bit.ly/3JqoPRV   concert venue@ OLYMPIC HALL - "

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6LVge8xGOf/?hl=en

*** The song features Rain, Zico wrote the lyrics and co-composed the title track. The song was part of Zico's summer mini album 'Random Box', which drops on 2020.   :blush:

RAIN and Zico singing "Summer Hate" song

- RAIN/Fullhouse being mentioned :   :doggie:

Best Rom-Com K-Dramas That Will Make Your Heart Flutter

Koreans really have a knack for creating a good rom-com!

Be it American, French, Japanese, Filipino, written, or otherwise, we love the romantic comedy genre. A rom-com story always has that feel-good element to it. Not only does it make you feel and understand what love is all about, but super bonus points if you can get a good laugh out of it. A win-win! And because we're self-proclaimed honorary Korean citizens (LOL), we just love love love a good ~*rom-com*~ Korean drama too!

My first Korean rom-com is the Filipino-dubbed version of Full House. I super loved the chemistry between Rain (as Justin or Lee Young Jae) and Song Hye Kyo (as Jessie or Han Ji Eun) and the story was just refreshing. Koreans have a knack for creating heart-fluttering K-Dramas and I have thus racked up a list of favorites over the years. It’s hard to narrow down the selection, but here’s a list of recent rom-com K-Dramas that you can start watching…or rewatching. *wink*

credit : cosmo.ph

*** RAIN will perform at WATERBOMB Festival [𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗠𝗕 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗢𝗡𝗚]. The event will be for (2) days but, he's only performing for (1) day, which is on June 2. If you're unfamiliar with the Waterbomb Festival, all you need to know is that it's one of the hottest music fests in South Korea, where both artists and partygoers get absolutely drenched to the bone in water – and yes, expect there to be plenty of water fights. While the full lineup is yet to be announced, the organizers have confirmed that Yugyeom – Got7 member – will also be performing at the festival in Hong Kong. Early-bird and pre-sale tickets have all sold out, but details for the next round of tickets sales will be announced soon.   :kisslevel:

Date : 2024.06.01 (Sat) ~ 02 (Sun)

Venue: WONDERLAND, West Kowloon

438082734_844314651058979_50562497687836

*** RAIN posted this clip and slide of photos yesterday with the caption, "OMG thank you for your support we love you❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️#fornasetti" -   :hypehype:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6YBFQYRUZ-/?hl=en&img_index=3

438161578_844095831080861_54194816680274

*** HyunA recently opened up about her weight loss and the impact it had on her health on May 2 when she appeared as a special guest on the 28th episode of RAIN's 'Season B Season 4'. They sat down at the restaurant. When they sat down Rain greeted HyunA saying, "In the time I haven't seen you, you've become prettier." But HyunA replied, "I gained some weight now" to which Rain responded, "But you look so much better now. There was a time I haven't seen you, HyunA, for a long time - for many years. When I saw you again, I thought 'How can you be that thin?'" HyunA confessed, "When I was only 40kg (88 lbs) back then. During that time) I only ate one piece of Kimbap when I would be on my schedule. Because of this, my health declined drastically starting at age 26. I wanted to do well on stage but I wasn't able to. When that moment came, I asked myself 'Is this the happiness I wanted?' and then starting last year. I started to realize how to be thankful for the little things in life."  That's literally why even doctors say to regularly eat 3 meals per day.  One piece of kimbap is one slice, or one roll? But, in the context that she was 88lbs, I will say probably one slice. Ohhh..... why would you do that to yourself? Well, she looks amazing now.   :kicks:

1714676642-image.png

*** Also, when HyunA guested on Rain's Youtube show, she also revealed, "It's the first time I'm saying this, but my father told me to join the company JYP Entertainment where Rain was. It was because of you that I chose JYP." Rain reminisced, "When I saw you as a child, I was amazed at your dancing skills. I thought you were born with a dance style that caught people's attention. I remember singing your praise to your teachers." HyunA remembered, "During my trainee days, I admired you for always practicing at the company. Despite being a big star, you still practiced diligently. That's why I adopted the habit of frequenting the practice room."   :piggie:

20240503_041008_892_ain%20yt.jpg

source : Gstarlive