♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Goongfan11

Your right, mabelle!!!!  Gomsahamnida!!!  Love you...now, I can post mv's to my hearts content...You're my hero!!! ^:)^ :x >:D< <:- 
Eune and Ji Hoon looks so sexy together!!! Hmmmm....love Ji Hoon's whole look!  Hair, moustache, tux...I liked how they showed Eune expression when he gave his speech.
This next video has Seven, singing, "Lalala..."  Cute & funny video from Goong.

Uhhhggg...but it shows Hyo-Rin trying to win Shin's heart back.  
Thanks again, mabelle!!!  I'm soooo happy!!!! Now, you won't be able to stop me from uploading like crazy...hehehe..
Bye, bye...gotta work on lesson plans again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
It's been awhile since I last posted.  The Royal Couple seem to be sadly being forgotten with each passing day.  Will Eune or Ji Hoon finally be together in real life or are they really just good friends.  We will never know for sure until one or the other admits to being in a relationship with someone other than with each other.  How do we keep this ship afloat?  Let's just dream and wish until that day comes.
Here are more videos and pics of my favorite kdrama couple.  They are so cute in this bts as they kiss each other in public for REALS!!!  It's so cute how they wear the silly wigs and run away at the end holding hands.  :x :\"> :P

This is the bts where Ji Hoon grabs Eune's backpack from behind to be playful and I love how they are bonding with the cute babies for the daydreaming scene where Shin is the househusband.  I loved all the funny daydreams Chae Kyung  or her parents would come up with.  Ji Hoon and Eune need to have real babies of their own.  They will be great parents someday and have such cute babies.

I love how Chae Kyung/Eune yells at Shin/Ji Hoon, "Yeobo!!! You left the stove on!!! Go turn it off!!"  And before Shin leaves, he sniffs the baby's butt to see if he did a poop!  Hahaha...=)) \:D/ =D>
Can't get enough of these two.  So cute!!! Kyeopta!!
b64e9f91-1458-4261-9e5f-515bc091609e_zps

I hope Eune and Ji Hoon get to kiss in public for REALS again in their lifetime!!!

Hello Hunnies!!!
JJH is back in action with MBC!!!... Can't wait for the upcoming Medical Drama..I think JJH is kinda lucky because Good Doctor is really pushing up the Medical Genre's popularity..Btw, since YEH is with MBC (assumption since her last Drama is I Miss You)Omg, do you think there will be ever a chance for JJH and YEH to film together??

@Goongfan11,

i think for having this thread alive up to p44 is already an achievement, considering goong is a classic drama, which already passed by since when, 2006? wow!

as long as there's hyoonies, no worries! :)

I myself always missing Goong, and in here we can find the memorabilia.

Thanks to you as one of big Hyoonies by keeping this thread alive and moving on passing by the time. : )

@Pennyloo,

all of us wishing the same. Hopefully someday! : )

Guest Goongfan11

Thanks @mabelle for making me feel better about trying to keep this thread alive.  I agree with you...Goong is a classic that will probably be nice to watch even in another 10 years from now.  It has a wonderful Cinderella tale, but Korean style. I  like that they used modern Korea with also Korea's culture and traditions mixed in.  I enjoyed watching how the uptight Prince, Lee Shin learned to open his heart to a so called "regular girl" who is naive and ignorant of the protocol as the Crown Princess, but she has a heart of gold and is quite charming and cute by nature.
Isn't that what love should be between two people?  It doesn't matter if you have the latest fashions, an expensive car, or the biggest castle...it all boils down to whether you love that person.  For Shin, he had to put up with what his duties as a Prince were and at the same time wanted to feel loved and appreciated whether it was by his father or mother or Hyo-Rin.  Hyo-Rin basically refused his hand in marraige, so he felt alone.  It was the same for Chae Kyung.  Although she knew her parents loved her, she was now part of the Royal family. She also wanted to feel loved and cared for by the man that she had thought was her Prince by marriage.  Shin finally realized that Chae Kyung was someone who loved him dearly and as long as he had her beside him, he could be a happy and responsible Prince.  But of course, in Kdrama land it took all of 23 episodes to get there. Lol...:)) ;;) :x
So, if you really liked watching Goong, for those folks who haven't read my fanfic, "Always In My Heart" and you need a Shin and Chae Kyung fix on life after the wedding, you can read it at the link below:http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com

Take care Hyoonies!!!  I'll try to keep this thread alive...\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest Goongfan11

WOO HOO!!!  Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  A big hug and hello to @mabelle, @novchime, @nikmah, @pennyloo and a BIG HELLO to @s89s for uploading the nice pics of Ji Hoon and Eune in matching shirts.
When I saw this on fb...I was like smiling from ear to ear!!!  I was almost giving up hope on our Royal Couple because the thread has been very quiet and hardly anyone comes here, but then I see the two pics of Ji Hoon and Eune wearing the same tops!!!  WOW!!!  There is still hope... :x ;)) =D>
I am thinking as a YEH & JJH shipper that wearing the same brand of top with hearts seems a little bit too coincidental.  Don't you think?  I hope this was okay to post.  Remember the fb pages are supposed to be only kept in that thread.  Did anyone else post these pics in other threads?
Ji Hoon and Eune are both wearing the same designer, Burberry - heart print shirts.  So cute!!!  They are saying,"I am going to let everyone know that I am thinking of someone special to my heart!"
Let's keep our delusional thoughts alive with these pics...it's hard not to.
See you gals...and keep the ship afloat.   \m/ [-O< :-h

Just want to share a moment :( :(( 
 photo_256_1_1_no_20846_1.jpg2c5d859310ea20_full.jpggoong3.jpg1154153846_08.jpgGOONG.jpg1234694_573812379346156_1357514762_n.jpgQuotes ;“Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.
To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.
I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” 
by ; Coco J. Ginger

Video Message from "Joo Ji Hoon at wamil" to Yoon Eun Hye in Japan Fanmeeting

Joo Ji Hoon: Because she was an entertainer who I followed before, I thought that she'd be rough

(rough here means someone who talks or acts rough; think Prince Shin's character in Goong/PH). But she's kind, nice, has a good personality, is pretty, is good at acting, and is a good friend.

Joo Ji Hoon: How come you're not coming to watch my musical!!!

Yoon Eun Hye: I couldn't go because I was busy hehe.. I told you, I'll go to the one showing in Choon Chun!!! I said I'll go!!! --> [White Rose's note: This will give delusional thoughts tonight for the Japanese ShinChae lovers]

A fan request was selected, and he went up to the stage to sing a duet "Perhaps Love (OST Goong/PH)" with Eun Hye. After words, he says that he'd have no regrets even if he dies now (Bloom's remark: He is happy but crazy hehe). Then Eun-Hye gives him a hug, and he is speechless.

Joo Ji Hoon: Thank you for coming from far places to see Eun Hye. Please continue to support Eun-Hye in the future. How come you're not coming to watch the musical? kekeAre you well and having enjoyable days even without me? Did you eat? keke

p/s : i got this from Hyoonie Fanpage.

Guest novchime

Dear Hyoonies,

Sorry I did not post for sometime.  I am still on vacation so I do not have all resources here.  Anyway, warm welcome to @s89s!  I saw the "heart" pictures and your other pictures and posts and I like them a lot.  @Goongfan11, even if the "heart" pictures were in FB, they were originally shown in the Burberry event and in the press conference.  So I think there is no problem in showing them here.  When I saw the shirt of JiHoon in the press conference, I immediately thought of the "coincidence".  Could it be that they are giving us hints?  I hope so.  But I wait for their announcements (whatever they are), before I completely believe.  I am already so happy with the coincidence.

@s89s, thanks for sharing the knowledge you have of the two.  I hope you feel at home in this thread, just like we do.

Regards to @nikmah, @pennyloo, @mabelle147 @goongfan11 and other Hyoonies.

Let us keep the hope.....

Take care always... :)>-  :)>- :)>-

Guest Goongfan11

cf378368-b68c-4836-acc4-20274fb815a4_zpsSomeone's photoshopped pic of Ji Hoon & Eune.  Love Eune's sultry look.  ;))
Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  A big hello to novchime!  I hope you are enjoying your vacation.  It's nice to see that you are keeping up with what's happening in the threads.  Isn't it so cool that Ji Hoon and Eune are wearing matching shirts?  I am so happy to see this.  It may be my delusional thoughts, but seeing those pics give me hope that they are together for reals.  I can't be happier for both Eune and Ji Hoon's new dramas coming out next month.  They both look so happy and healthy, which is nice to see.  We can start uploading new pics from their dramas and as others have said, maybe in the future they will be able to make another drama together.  Yippeee!!! [-O< <:-P :x
 Take care everyone and keep posting these beautiful pics of our favorite Royal couple!!!  ;)) :-h 8->

Archived