♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest novchime

Nice to see a post from the creator of this thread !!!  Thanks @Rebby!  Yes, I think Hyoonies are very delighted with the bubbles !!!

Greetings to all...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

novchime said:

Dear Hyoonies,

Sorry I did not post for sometime.  I am still on vacation so I do not have all resources here.  Anyway, warm welcome to @s89s!  I saw the "heart" pictures and your other pictures and posts and I like them a lot.  @Goongfan11, even if the "heart" pictures were in FB, they were originally shown in the Burberry event and in the press conference.  So I think there is no problem in showing them here.  When I saw the shirt of JiHoon in the press conference, I immediately thought of the "coincidence".  Could it be that they are giving us hints?  I hope so.  But I wait for their announcements (whatever they are), before I completely believe.  I am already so happy with the coincidence.

@s89s, thanks for sharing the knowledge you have of the two.  I hope you feel at home in this thread, just like we do.

Regards to @nikmah, @pennyloo, @mabelle147 @goongfan11 and other Hyoonies.

Let us keep the hope.....

Take care always... :)>-  :)>- :)>-

Guest Goongfan11

I will add the birthday greeting I made for Eun Hye's birthday.  My first time using my photoshop app.  
I hope Eune has a wonderful birthday and gets a special gift from a special someone.  I will post some pics of my favorite Royal couple.
39bc91ca-b282-4994-a276-58f34973e107_zps

I am uploading pics of the two made by others...cf378368-b68c-4836-acc4-20274fb815a4_zps
Goong days were the best!!!  They look so cute together as always...
9d63937a-eb8d-4132-871f-1abc1e46a488_zps

I want them to do another drama together once they are done with their new ones.  Now, the ban has been lifted on Ji Hoon, there is a good chance that they could do another romantic comedy together.  I'm sure it would do well.
360d7ac7-16c2-4504-a525-5513808680c7_zps

Best wishes to all Hyoonies...keep this ship afloat until one or the other says otherwise. :\"> >:D< ;)

Guest Goongfan11

Chukaehaeyo!!!  (Congratulations) to Yoon Eun Hye for winning 1st Place in the Korean Entertainment 10th Anniversary Awards in Japan and Goong/Princess Hours in 3rd Place for Best Drama!!! 
0d8db23f-a042-4c42-8e7c-cc07f8db7168_zps

I heard that Yoon Eun Hye will be going to Japan to receive her award.  I hope Joo Ji Hoon can join her to receive the third place award with her as a couple.  Wouldn't that be Daebak!!!  And even more awesome, if they announce that they will be doing a Goong or Princess Hours 2!!!f5160dca-16c5-41f7-8931-495ee693dc7c_zps

October has been a good month for the Royal Couple!  Aja!  Aja! Fighting!

@Goongfan and all hyoonies,

the award result is awesome! Congratz for YEH. She must be really loved in Jp....

And it's so awesome for having 3rd place for Goong.. considering Goong was firstly aired on 2006, and many many much more recent famous kdramas <:-P

Sooo... congratz hyoonies!!

Guest novchime

It is indeed a nice week for Hyoonies:  YEH and Goong winning in Japan and the news that a sequel of Goong2 (see below from JJH thread page 2247) might happen!!!!  We hope that both JJH and YEH will be asked to act in the drama and that they will accept the offer.....

RitzTarits Sim said: @pongky@lualm,@witch@red  and all my hunnie friends - awaiting the confirmation of the good news we just got.  Goong2 or sequel in the works. News first came out in the Korean TVguide published in Japan which a good Japanese friend twitted me about.  I/we all hope it happens!  We did say that the two need to do dramas with others first and then they can reunite in a new project.  I hope and pray this is it!!!

Hyoonies are ready to celebrate!!!

Guest Goongfan11

Hearing the news of a possible Goong 2 would be so awesome!!!  I hope it does happen and it must have the original Royal Couple as the actors or else it wouldn't be the same.  If they do it with two new actors...I hope it will turn out well.  I am so excited.  
Here are some pics I found on the internet of our favorite couple.  Some look like they are ps'd.
d4a80dbc-c4a0-4481-a1e1-44d4d4ad2160_zps

Goong Forever...Shin & Chae Kyung...
I can't believe it's been this popular since 2006!!!
b3dcc282-b1cd-4094-b52c-00059866870e_zps47372cdc-c485-4dec-b391-9d3436bedbac_zpscae34e97-461d-4069-9245-3de62bd00788_zps
I hope Ji Hoon and Eune can go together to receive the award for 3rd place for Goong.  That would be so daebak!!!  I know they will look so beautiful together...please...make it happen...from the heavens above...^:)^ :(( :x \:D/ ;;)

b06d3162-6280-495f-aea0-11d714547dbe_zps

I really love their school uniforms for Goong.  When I was in high school, I wish I had worn this outfit for school.
They look so cute together...the scene where Shin let's CK go to visit her family was very touching.  Also, when they finally started liking each other and teased each other was so cute.  LOVE this drama forever...and I think I'm too old to be infatuated in watching this drama about high school kids, but they are so cute!!!  Reminds me of my hubby and I when we were in high school together, maybe that's why. Kekeke...

Hello,
Read about the possible Goong 2 so here I am.....  love that drama and the two's chemistry...  just a question, is the news from a legit source???
Also, for the Korean drama awards in Japan,  do the 2nd and 3rd place winners also getting awards and will attend???  I'd love to see the Royal Couple together again!!  ♥♡♥

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I took a rare visit to this thread and am glad to share these two photos:
599378_1423107914575032_1467450360_n.jpg

Jihoon was the first to be shown wearing this Golden Goose brand of shoes and here is what color he wore:

1383402_1423132921239198_1968519486_n.jp

Keep the faith chingus!

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@vegaspink - the source came from a friend of mine in Japan. It says production schedule is ready. No other information given about the cast. It was announced in a convention in Japan by a company that produces, distributes K films and dramas.  My friend assured me she will let me know right away as soon as she gets the confirmation. I am hopeful that this is it - a project to reunite my/our royal couple!

Hello, just want to share with shipper hyoonies. Let's think about the fate of YEH+JJH. 

clride2005_25925106.jpg
safe_image.php?d=AQBbF5oe1Gd_YWXO&url=ht
conclusion :
VietGiaiTri.Com-3cfa7ab0.jpg
(They're best friends)

p/s : Actually many hint about this couple. Just it's up to we to take seriously or not. But i like this situation, very nice, realistic and not delusional fans.

Hehe, sorry guys! i don't have work now. I see this thread is very quiet, so just want to share the picture. I don't know how to write in english because my english not good. So, when i post the picture.. can you read my mind? hmmmpphh. maybe I put too much expectations. hurmmm. just fun guys! :)1374248_448611241922797_852492495_n.jpg1380120_448609535256301_213792925_n.jpg1377217_448615878589000_1896835694_n.jpg

Oh, it's nice to see that this thread is still kicking (even if it's a bit slow :) )
I'm not a JJH-YEH shipper, but Goong was the first K-drama I watched to completion and I must say the chemistry between these two back then was very good. So much that, I took the time to watch the MBC end-of-the-show special where they aired all the bloopers and BTS. :D
Keep the ship sailing. ;)

Guest Goongfan11

Welcome...Le_Sanguinea and thanks s89s for your beautiful pics of Eune and Ji Hoon.  I think they look the best together out of all of Eune's and Ji Hoon's dramas/movies.  Something about these two are just so sweet and cute!!!  It's great that they are still very popular with both having dramas at the same time.  Japan are big fans of Ji Hoon and Eune and support the two since Goong days.
Keep the ship floating...annyeong Hyoonies!!! :-h :x :)>-
Big hello's to novchime, mabelle, tarits, and everyone else who are visiting this thread.

Archived