[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

English translation of the song JD sang at the birthday party:

Title: 사랑밖엔 난 몰라 (I know nothing else but love)

그대 내곁에 선 순간 

The moment you stood next to me

그 눈빛이 너무 좋아 

I liked the ways your eyes looked (at me)

어제는 울었지만

Though I cried yesterday,

오늘은 당신땜에 

today because of you

내일은 행복할꺼야

My tomorrow will be happy.

얼굴도 아니 멋도 아니 아니 

Neither his face nor his style

부드러운 사랑만이 필요했어요

I just needed his tender love

지나간 세월 모두 잊어버리게

To forget all the time that has passed

당신 없인 아무 것도 이젠
할 수 없어

I can now no longer do anything without you

사랑밖엔 난 몰라

Cause I know nothing else but love

Thank you for translating this beautiful song!!! JD is definitely making her feeling loud and clear to JP.

flower pot, wow your analysis of episode 15 make me so anxious to watch it! I have not seen ep. 15 yet, but now I'm even more anxious. I'm glad that there were some JoonDi moments....even though it was just briefly and only eyes contact. Any JoonDi moments is better than none at all. I am so ready for them to get back together looking forward to their goofy idiotic playful relationship.

Thanks songielove ^^ I would darn love his version too :)

do u know what else is appalling?

i didnt think about this before, but it suddenly hit me.

When jandi made all that extra money to go to Macau, do u realize just how SELFISH she is?

i mean her family is at home, sewing up eyes on the dolls....and jandi makes like 2-3000 dollars and instead of giving it to her family so they can pay back the debt, she flies to macau, and spends money there....let alone lose her wallet there..

and kang san gets sick...but nothing happens after that.

its like...her family is suffering at home, while jandi is out to look for jp in macau and sightseeing.

Like someone else answered, her family wasn't in debt any more. I think.

It was like her little break, an indulgence after all her hard work for her family. So I think it was fair.

Also, she would likely have the permission...even enthusiasm of her parents with her, obviously.

I could imagine them packing for her and wishing her luck in pursuing Young Master Joon Pyo rofl ^^

Also, wouldn't that highlight her love for Joon Pyo too?

Guest honeybeat44

ep.15 livebloging EXTREMELY LONG!!!!!!! :crazy:

1: IT HAS BEGUN! HURRAY!

2: What a cute picture of F4 8D

3: Ohh, still in Macau. Haha.

4: Fooddddddddddd 8D I am hungry true story. LOL.

5: LOL, Jandi pays for Ji Hoo! Hahaha. So cute.

6: WOOOTTT. Ji Hoo speaks in Chinese!!! ^______^

7: Wow. They get food for free~ :D

8: YA! JANDI YOU LEFT YOUR WALLET! WTF. What’s up with you.

9: OMG, MING. He’s driving me crazy omg. Hahaha. OMG. He took Ji Hoo’s wallet?! What was he thinking?! OMG. I sear, I have never been amused and annoyed with somebody so much!!!

10: WHAT IS THAT PICTURE?! XD SCARYYYYY.

11: Oh wow, they’re having something drawn! A DRAGON! WOW. Amazing. I’ve always wanted to see stuff like these done 

12: OHH, I understand that. Hehehe. I understand everything! Even the Chinese!!!! 8D I am so proud of myself 8D

13: WOOOTTT. She just realized she lost her wallet. WTF. Jandi what’s up with you and losing your stuff! Hahaha.

14: Ofcourse, Ji Hoo’s going to get it. Hahaha. He is perfect guyyy.

15: OMGGGGGGGG JI HOO IS SPEAKING IN ENGLISH I AM SO HAPPY 8D OMGGGGGG PERFECT GUYYYYY!!!

16: He is going to play so he can buy Jandi whatever that is she wanteddddd. OMGGGGGGGG. Ji Hoo is perfect guy I will marry him if Jandi doesn’t!!!!! 8D I understand Ming now!!! Hahaha. OMG.

17: I wanna repeat the English, waittt 8D

18: OMG TRULY EPIC. PERFECT GUY 8D Okay thank you~ 8D IS DEAD.

19: What is this?! What is this?! A Hyun Joong Solo of the SS501 song?! I am blown away! Why is Hyun Joong so perfect?! I now wanna rewatch We Just Married OMG. Hwangbo you are so lucky! OMG. I AM CRYING WHY AM I CRYING DAMN IT?!

20: OMG. The character build up for Ji Hoo is too much it is making me wants to go to Korea and marry him off with myself!!!!!!! This is badddddd.

21: I is totally clapping with the song. I is totally doing that!

22: Aww, Jandi is so touched ♥ Who wouldn’t be?! I would’ve said yes even if there was no proposal. DANG IT.

23: *claps with everybody* JI HOO HWAITING! YOU ARE SO EPIC! ♥

24: Aww. She approaches him. Aww. This is making me a Jandi/Ji Hoo shipper.

25: Ji Hoo smile is making me dieeeee.

26: WHY AM I NOT IN MACAUUUUUU.

27: Jandi and Ji Hoo walking now~

28: Hahaha, MENTOS MOMENT!!!!!!!!

29: Give her Mentos and she’ll think of something to do with the other part. Hahaha 8D

30: MENTOSSSSSSSSS!!!

31: Ohh, that’s why he’s going to give her a piggyback! WOOT! So sweet Ji Hoo ♥ I wanna like, go crazy here, hahaha, as if I am not already.

32: *giggles* They always do that Komawoyo part~ It’s really so cute =D

33: My heart feels happy for both of them ♥

34: OHO! Mr. Jung is watching!

35: OMG! JUN PYO FOLLOWED THEM! Hahaha. So much like in Korea isn’t it Goo Jun Pyo? Know how you should handle your girlfriend. Hehe.

36: OMG. Jun Pyo stayed for HOURSSSS!!! OMG. Why is my heart in pain again whyyyyy. He totally waited for her to go to sleep. OMG. What did he say, omg, my heart is in painnnnnnn. Why can’t it just be a perfect world where there is nothing like thisssssss!!!

37: Angsty!Jun Pyo! Waaahhhh.

38: Oh, Jandi what’s that in your head? XD

39: Haha, what a cute sleeping gown. Haha. She looks like a princess now. Hahaha.

40: OMG, She’s going to take a pee, omgg why am I watching this?!

41: OMG JI HOO TOTALLY SEES ITTTTTTTTTTT!!! OMGGGGGGG!!! WHAT! HAHAHA. This is like in Hana Yori Dango OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

42: Skldjfl;kdsajglksjkldjgklsjldgs She totally loses her head OMGGGGGGGGG. Too funny!!!!!!

43: HAHAHA, I’m sorry but I’m laughing with Ming on this one. HAHAHA. This is too funny!!! OMGGGGGG!!!!

44: I IS DYING HERE LAUGHING HAHAHAHAAHAHA 8D

45: ROTFL. I AM GOING CRAZY. WHAT A SCENE 8D

46: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE~

47: Aww, Bestfriends hugging~ :D For once Ming doesn’t irritate me. Hahaha. He’s an okay gay!guy, lol, if you think about it. Haha. He redeemed himself. Hahaha. I don’t know when. Lol. Probably when I was laughing with him. Hahaha.

48: Ohh Ji Hoo, you are so gorgeous~ ♥ Walking in the road like that, oh the sea, oh you are so epic. *swoons*

49: LOL, Jandi goes out now. Hahaha.

50: Aww, there’s even a food prepared for her~ Aww.

51: *repeats the bathroom scene* OMG. Did she just sit there, without—I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT! XD

52: OMG, THIS IS SO EPIC. OMGGGGGGGGGG.

53: Where did that phone cord come from?! XD

54: OMG, I just noticed Ming is holding Ji Hoo’s hand towards his mouth!!!!!! WHAT! OMG. HAHAHA. Maybe the redemption isn’t happening anymore XD

55: HE REALLY IS HOLDING JI HOO’S HANDS TOWARDS HIS MOUTH I AM SO SHOCKED! HAHAHA.

56: MOVING ON! 8D

57: SRLSY Jandi what is that you’re wearing XD

58: FOOODDDD. I am so hungry. OMG. The breakfast plate is of two eggs, carrots and a bacon all forming a smiling face. WHUT. I wants that breakfast 8D

59: There is even a fake rose. Haha.

60: Woot, Ji Hoo is in the store~ What is he doing there early in the morninggggggggg.

61: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

62: WHY IS THERE ANOTHER PAIR OF THAT SHOE?! There is supposedly JUST ONE PAIR! NUUUUUU!!!

63: Dang the projector is killing my eyes.

64: Ohh, what did Mr. Jung give Jun Pyo again? Hehe.

65: Dang I couldn’t read his hanggul. Haha.

66: I think he must’ve said that Ji Hoo and Jandi is leaving in 18:00? XD

67: They’re going home~ I wanna see Ga Eul, go home now! LOL. I am so weird. Hahaha.

68: Just let it go Jandi, haha.

69: Argghhh, JK and Shinhwa group talk again! Or not. Must’ve been about Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung.

70: Haha, Jun Pyo’s mind is in the airport right now. Or at the beach with Jandi. HAHAHA.

71: There must’ve been another schedule. Haha. Evil!Mom is scaring me even while she’s smiling. Haha.

72: OMG. I think this is a conspiracy, I think that Jun Pyo is not being brought to SG, lol, I think he’s going to be brought to the airport! Haha.

73: Aww, Jandi is holding unto the necklace~

74: Woot, is her shoes fixed—OH, lol.

75: OH NOES, THE SHOES IS THERE!!!!!!!!! OMG. Jun Pyo is totally going to see this!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

76: I feel sad for Jun Pyo already. OH NOESSSSSSSSS.

77: *gaspeu* JUN PYO IS THEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

78: OMG. His face. OMG.

79: OMG, bestfriend face off.

80: OMG. HIS FACE. SRSLY. LOOK AT HIS FACE.

81: YOON JI HOO!!!!! OMG. The way he screamed OMGGGGGGG.

82: OMG, THIS IS REALLY A FACE OFF! OMG.

83: Jun Pyo punched Ji Hoo infront of Jandi. OMGGGGGGGg.

84: MORE ANGST. OMG. THE LOVE TRIANGLE OMGGGGGGGGGG.

85: CRYING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86: I haven’t moved forward from the crying and there is crying again!!!!! WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PAINNNNNNNNNN!!!!

87: OMG. Infront of Jun Pyo, Jandi helps Ji Hoo. OMGGGG. They left him right there. OMG. Jun Pyo, I’m sorry, I want to feel bad for you, OMG, you’re on the floor and wanting to cry, oh no, CRYING NOWWWWWWWWWWW, why are you doing this to meeeee. Mr. Jung is running with teh present. OMG. Jun Pyo is crying on the floor, OMG. This is so sad. OMG. MR. JUNG HOLDS HIM LIKE A FATHER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I AM TRASHING ABOUT THE PLACE THIS IS SO FREAKING EPICCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

88: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM DEAD.

89: They left the shoes. OMGGGGG. *grabby hands*

90: OMG. WHO—JAE KYUNG PICKS IT UP!!!! HOLY HELL. WHAT IS THIS SYMBOLISM?!!!!!!

91: Back in Korea now. Shizz, I can barely move forward. WTF, THE SCENES.

92: I missed the porridge shop. Haha.

93: What happened? I think Jandi’s out of it.

94: She really is out of it. Jandi I think you need to rest for a bit. OMG.

95: GA EUL ARE YOU A PRESENT WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT HUGE RIBBON ON YOUR NECK?!

96: Bad attire is back. LOL.

97: I think Master is asking Jandi to deliver something. Hmm. Being bossy about it too. Hahaha. What is this about?

98: OHHH!!! She’s delivering it to the doctor-cum-former-president-cum-Ji-Hoo’s-long-lost-grandfather! 8D He’s got so many titles :D

99: Haha, he sees Jandi and is screaming now. Haha. Weird.

100: Lol. He made Jandi help out in the clinic. Hahaha. Way to go Mr. Former President! XD

101: Aww, Jandi with babies. Aww. Jandi/Jun Pyo babies. I need to see those 8D

102: Baby is crying. Haha. Jandi is being all cute and sweet. Aww. I really want to see Jandi/Jun Pyo babies. I’m curious how they’d look like. Hahaha. CUUUUTTTEEEE!!! ♥

103: Aww, the baby is asleep now~ ♥

104: Aww, Jandi slept too. Aww.

105: Jandi waited up for Grandpa. Haha. Somehow, smiling Grandpa reminded me of Ji Hoo. Hahaha.

106: Ohh, porridge for Grandpa~ ^^

107: JANDI DON’T YOU SEE THE PICTURE BEHIND HIM?! OMG.

108: I think she’s asking about Master’s relationship with Grandpa. Haha. I reckon Master is Grandpa’s cook way back. Hehe.

109: I WANT PORRIDGE.

110: OMG. I think the lady is going to give birth now!!! OMG. Scary!

111: OMG, I THINK THIS IS....OMG!!!!!!! THE NEW JI HOO!!!!!!

112: I CAN SEE HUA ZHE LEI OMGGGGGGGGGGG. THIS IS EPIC...AND SCARY!!!!

113: I think it’s a year now, ever since all the epicness happened. OMG.

114: Ji Hoo looks insanely handsome. I am blown away again. Why do you make him so perfect Gods?!

115: Jandi however, looks tired. She should get some sleep, seriously. Or the actress. Haha.

116: OMG. Jandi’s helping the giving birth thing!!!!!!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!!

117: Hahaha. I wanna see Jandi giving birth and Jna Pyo going all insanely crazyyyyy. HAHAHA! It’ll be so epic. OMGGGGGGGG. What the heck am I thinking XD

118: I think she just said something about Jun Pyo and thoughts. GAH.

119: Again, when it comes to Ji Hoo/Jandi seriously talks, I need subs. DESPERATELY.

120: I shall just stare at the epic awesomeness that is the gorgeousness of Yoon Ji Hoo...or Kim Hyun Joong for that matter. HAHA.

121: Ji Hoo and earrings. OMG. I totally thought he was Yi Jung at first. HAHA.

122: Ohh, Jandi’s looking for books! Wanting to study well now ehh??

123: OMG, It’s about medicine? Or well, science? LOL. I’m sorry, I failed my science classes, that’s why I didn’t become a nurse. Hahaha. This is cute. In HYD Makino wanted to become a lawyer, here, I thin kshe wants to become a doctor :D

124: Ohh, seeing Jun Pyo on TV. How weird is this. Just seeing your boyfriend on screen and not being able to talk to him :( Or wait. EX? I don’t know. OMG. It makes me sad T____T

125: WAAAAAAAAHHH!!! NOONA!!!!!!!!

126: I missed her! I missed her and Jandi interactions!!! =D

127: She’s approaching Jandi! Aww.

128: If this doesn’t make you cry, I don’t know what will. Seeing your boyfriend on TV and then seeing his sister. LOL.

129: Aww, having tea...man this is happening all the time they have serious talks.

130: Again, I need subs for this one. I shall just stare at them. They make me happy, just looking at both of them. I miss the interaction... ♥

131: Is Jandi at the Goo household?! Ehh?

132: OMG. There’s an..open..door...

133: And, she’s looking inside it...and I AM CRYING I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHYYYY.

134: Aww, Jandi enters the room. OMG.

135: It’s like she lost—that is a cute picture of the siblings. That should be iconed!—anyway, this feels like she lost Jun Pyo to death for some reason XD The feeling is like that!!!!! Haha.

136: Aww, remembering the times she spent there with him.

137: AWW THE KISS ♥

138: Another cute sibling picture! ^^

139: Doesn’t he keep a picture of him and Jandi? =D

140: AHHH THE EXPLANATION OF THE NECKLACEEEEEE. I AM DEADDDDDDDDD.

2nd part.

141: ♥

142: See, she’s even crying in Jun Pyo’s room. The feeling is very depressing! OMG.

143: Jun Hee sees her. Aww.

144: Don’t you feel her pain Noona? T______T I do.

145: She hugs her. Aww.

146: AWWW. UNNIE. AWWWW.

147: What are you sayingggg I want subs nowwwww. WAAAHHHHH.

148: She’s really crying so badly. Aww.

149: DANG IT I AM CRYING TOO. WHY MUST THIS SERIES HURT SO MUCHHHHHH.

150: Gawd I love it when she placed her hands on her face and just, cried loudly. Gah.

151: Aww. Noona is assuring her~ ^^ It’ll be alright Jandi! Uljima~

152: Loving somebody must really hurt—dang it I am now being emo!!!!!!!! MOVING ON!!!!!!

153: Jslka;ljsfl’sjdagkjnhsd;lkgjsdkgjs CAPSLOCK KEY IS RUINED NOWWWW!!!!!!

154: ALKSDJGLKSADJGLKADSFJG;LKJSDG;LKSDJAGL’KSDJG YI JUNNNGGGGG!!! GA EULL!!! OMGGGGGGG!!! DEADDDDDDDDD.

155: IN. THE. CAR. TOGETHER. I. AM. DEAD.

156: JUN PYO’S BIRTHDAY! ^________^

157: I AM GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR. HEHEHE. THEY CONSPIRE TOGETHER TO MAKE JANDI/JUN PYO COME TOGETHER AGAIN. SEE, BOTH OF THEM BELIEVES IN SOEULMATES! HEHEHE.

158: I LOVE HOW THEY’RE THAT CLOSELY SEATED TOGETHER. THAT CAR IS EPIC! I LOVE IT!

159: YI JUNG IS WTF HANDSOME I LOVE HIM.

160: WOOOTTT! WHAT ARE THESE BOXES?!

161: AJSDFLK;JSADLKFJSADLKGJ;ALS ARE THESE GIFTSSSSSS.

162: OMG, I THINK YI JUNG BOUGHT GA EUL SO MANY THINGS HAHAHAHAHA. YOU ACT LIKE HER BOYFRIENDDDDDD I LOVE ITTTTTTTT.

163: SOEULMATES FIGHTING!!!!!! ♥

164: I AM GRINNING SO WIDELY NOW...8D

165: Haha, Ga Eul is trying to convince Jandi to go to Jun Pyo’s birthday hahaha. Yi Jung, the influence you have on her. Hahaha.

166: OMG, back on the Noona/Jandi heartbreaking conversationnnnnnn T_________T

167: WHERE ARE THE SUBBBSSSS.

168: OH. MR. JUNG!

169: He’s going to invite Jandi personally to Jun Pyo’s birthday party! Hahaha.

170: Can’t not go Jandiiiii. You have to! 8D

171: And I know that this is Evil!Mom’s plot, but WHAT THE HELL.

172: OMG. The girls are so cute~ ^^

173: LOL. PEOPLE SCREAMING FOR F4 AGAIN. Dang I actually missed this XD

174: OMG. WOOBIN IN PURPLE!!!

175: Ga Eul and Jandi approaching F3 XD

176: All the girls are like, W-T-H!!!!!!!!

177: WOOBIN YOUR HAIR IS EPIC XD

178: Hee. Yi Jung’s attention is on Ga Eul already XD

179: YIHEE. I AM GRINNING. OMG.

180: Ga Eul is like making Jandi to go with perfect man Ji Hoo, and then Yi Jung is proudly smiling at her hahahaha. OMG.

181: OHHH, That song is ALWAYS used on ALL versions of HYD!!!!!!!!! XD

182: Wow Evil!Mom, why are you so smexy hot?! XD

183: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Ga Eul is beside Yi Jung! 8D

184: THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF EPIC HEARTBREAK AND FAIL!!!!!

185: F3 + Gaeul + Jandi: *gives mom piercing glare* LOL.

186: Haha. Jun Pyo looks like a rock on his seat XD

187: Gawd the way Ji Hoo is looking at Jandi while she’s trying to clap for Jun Pyo.

188: And OMG. Yi Jung’s look on his face, he’s like, *I know what’s in your heads*

189: WOW. They’re all singing him happy birthday...XD

190: Lksjagk’lsg;lksadgboiad[‘sjhndalf/k’sknhl’akdjfh’ofa THEY SEE EACH OTHER OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!

191: ANGSTY!JUN PYO/JANDI!!!!!!!

192: I think Jun Pyo’s brain scattered all over the floor XD

193: He’s more than a statue now omg.

194: Ji Hoo’s looking at Jandi again for reaction. WTF.

195: Gwaenchana?! WTF is that question XD You know she isn’t okay.

196: OMG!!!! EVIL!MOM SUDDENLY APPARATES BESIDE JANDI!!!!!!!!! SCARYYYYY!!!

197: I think she’s being a pinkberry and asking Jandi to perform or something. WTF.

198: Yi Jung’s like *ehh, this isn’t part of the plan!*

199: OMG. She’s going to perform. OMG.

200: Can I hope and you become Goo Hye Sun instead of Geum Jan Di on stage?! XD

201: OMG JUN PYO IS GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYY XD

202: OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

203: OMG SHE PLAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A TUNE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

204: I AM BAFFLEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

205: JUN PYO IS ABOUT TO CRY NO LIEEEEEEEE

206: AND SHE IS EVEN SINGING!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!!!

207: OH LORD THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS!!!!!!

208: Dramatic!Woobin, Yi Jung and Ji Hoo! WOOOTTT.

209: OMG, Jandi’s going to cry while singing. OMG.

210: Jun Pyo’s about to break down I can feel it!!!!!!!!!

211: What are you singing abouttttttt T________T

212: ANNGGGGGGGGGGSSTTTT AND EMMOOOOOOO.

213: MY TEARS ARE.... EVERYWHERE. TRUE STORY.

214: OMG CAN I CLAP MY HANDS?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. What a turn about!!! I thought she was going to ruin the whole thing like in the other versions!!!!!!

215: WOOBIN FOR THE WIN!!!!!!! XD

216: Aww, Jun Pyo :(

217: I think there’s actually something like, ‘Thank You’ in his expression. Aww.

218: MY HEART IS BREAKINGGGGGGGGG.

219: Right in your face, Evil!Mom!

220: So now, she’s going to announce about Jun Pyo’s fiancée!!!!!

221: WHAT A WAY TO PAYBACK YOU john teshER!!!!!!!!!!

222: Yi Jung’s totally like, *THIS ISN’T IN MY PLANS YOU Tom Cruise!!!!!!*

223: OMG, SHE ENTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

224: OMGGGGGGGGGGG I AM DEAD NOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

225: KJSAFLKJDLGKJALDSKFJLKSDJGEDTJLIEJTKJDNGLKNSD Tom Cruise!!!!!!!! LOL, sorry I just had to react that. That is nowhere for the cast, hahaha.

226: Evil!Mom makes herself appear again. pinkberry!

227: RUBBING IT IN AGAIN AREN’T YOU!!!!!!

228: Jun Pyo enters and faces Jandi! OMG. There is even more drama!

229: I want subsssssss.

230: OMG. He’s asking her if she’s stupid. bubble gum!

231: EVIL!MOM YOU ARE A pinkberry!!!!!!!

232: OMG. JAE KYUNG ENTERS THE SCENE OMG I KNOW WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN OMGGGGG DANG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I KNOW THIS SCENE VERY WELLLLLLLL.

233: OMG HE GRABS JAE KYUNG I KNEW ITTTTTTTTT HOLY mini cooperTTT THIS IS REALLY mini cooper GOING TO HAPPEN OMGGGGGGG CAN I JUST SKIP THIS WHOLE THING DANG IT JUN PYO WHY DID YOU GRAB THE WRONG GIRL!!!!!!!!

234: She is however, bloody pretty.

235: Poor Jandi :( It was the wrong hand she grabbed. He’s such an bubble gum I know. BUT OMG I WANNA ERASE EVIL!MOM FROM THE SCENE!!!!! THE WAY SHE REACTED, OMGGGGGGG!!! THAT WAS SO john teshING WRONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

236: GA EUL IS GETTING MAD FOR JANDI, AND YI JUNG IS CALMING HER DOWN. LOL.

237: NOW YI JUNG GRABS GA EUL. WHAT THE HECK?! LOL. LIKE I DIDN’T THINK THAT IS GOING TO BE NORMAL BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM XD

238: THEY NEED TO CONSPIRE MORE. HAHAHAHA.

239: WOOBIN IS LONELY, WOOBIN YOU CAN GRAB ME ANYTIME~ ♥

240: He’s going to call her MONKEY. Hahaha. I know it. OMG. They’re arguing. This is the start of something funny and something painful :(

241: She’s on his back now. OMGGGGGGG!!! SHE BITES JUN PYO’S EARRRRRRRRRRR. OMG.

242: HAHA. OMGGGGGGG. This always happens omggggggggg.

243: She really is so pretty T_______T

244: HAHAHA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. HAHAHA. LOL.

245: OMG. Her bodyguards come to the rescue XD POOR JUN PYO XD

246: AIIISSSHHHH~ HAHAHA.

247: POOR JUN PYO XD This is why you shouldn’t get a girlfriend who’s as rich as you.. XD

248: Aww, Jandi and Ji Hoo :(

249: Jandi’s close to tears again. Aww. I really hurt for her :(

250: I CAN’T UNDERSTAND A THING AGAIN! I NEED SUBBBSSS!!! AIGOO.

251: T_____________________T

252: I WISH FOR MORE LOVE FOR YOU GUYS T______T

253: CHALJA~ ♥

254: I realized just now how she’s got a pretty dress. Kekeke~

255: Ah dang it, more Ji Hoo emoness. He’s going crazy and talking to himself. AIGOO.

256: YAH, HYUN JOONG YOU LOOK SO FREAKIN’ THIN.

257: WOOT! JANDI’S GIFT TO JUN PYO?! WOOOTTT!!!

258: And he’s going to be messenger again. AHHHH. WHY ARE YOU SO EPIC YOON JI HOO!!!!

259: Hahaha. The phone is ringing, lol, and he hears it, and lol, because Jun Pyo is right outside his house again. LMFAO.

260: Even as love enemies, they still go back together. AHH. FRIENDSHIP IS EPIC.

261: OMG, THE PREVIEW IS REALLY EPIC OMGGGGGGGG.

262: OMG, WHY IS WOOBIN HOLDING GA EUL’S HANDS?!!!!! OMGGGGGGG.

263: THERE IS SO MUCH EPIC FOR EPISODE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!

264: SOEUL LOVEEEEEEEEE, THEN JUN PYO AND JANDI TOGETHER AND JI HOO FAMILY BACKGROUND ANNDDDD OMGGGGG I IS DEADDDDDDD!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Tuesday is later yesss???? 8D Hahaha. OMGGGGGGG. I AM SO EXCITED THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! WAAAHHH!!! EPISODE 16 NAWA! XD

Okay, I really need food now...8D

Thanks for reading through the liveblog! ^^

Guest doremii*

the bathroom scene was hilarious LOL it was so over the top.. I think JD was strangling herself with a telephone cord at one point.. wtf? :lol:

I don't like vulnerable JP .. I was a bit uncomfortable watching the airport scene.

I'm loving the JH-JD moments. JH is so cute with his haircut.

Guest snowqueen00

Thank you so much..

I've been trying to keep up in this thread but it moves by so fast..

Episode 16 preview looks really really really good. Tomorrow will be GOOD

yeah!! u was rite its went so quick.

wow the song JD singing so touching...i was cried see it...><

so sad and heartbreaking. poor JD....

cant wait to see them back again.. love JP and JD ^^

I believe that Jan Di's family was not in debt before she went to Ma Cau. During that time, they were just poor family, also, Jan Di had been working all her life, paying the debt because of her father, so I don't think it's selfish of her going to Ma Cau and not helping the family.

but...this was after they lost the dry cleaners and were stitching on eyes to the dolls.

there is no way that she can pay back all her dad's debt (and everyday bills) by stitching dolls, newspaper/milk delivery, working at the porridge shop, selling rice crackers on the street, etc...

Even with all those jobs combined, her paychecks cannot solve the debt that is on their family

I believe JD's mom asked for 2-300,000,000 won, which is like...maybe 200,000 dollars... that's like four years of my college tuition+

there's no way she could have made all that with the petty jobs she had. (even with her parents' cleaning job, its not possible)

Okay, maybe selfish is not the right word i'm looking for, since she is earning her family income at the moment or whatnot.

I understand her pain of not seeing JP for 6 months, but the story's flawed (as usual) for her to EARN extra money to go see jp, instead of helping to pay back the family debt. Why couldn't she EARN extra money when her family was going through a crisis and selling stuff on the streets?

She's also the one who said her father was more important than JP.

Family is one of the important themes in this drama, esp since JP's never had a real family and there's that compare and contrast...

Yet JD sort of ditches them temporarily so she can deal with her love life and then spend money on sightseeing while in Macau... (the dragon good luck charm? really?)

yes n if she did wear the same thing and ugly clothes ppl would be complaining again that she has too much of ugly clothes and the coordinator needs to dress her up prettier , and say why is she wearing the same clothes does the production ppl have no money? thats exactly what ppl here said about her doing her own makeup the clothes she wears are all hers she doesnt have a coordi she mentioned in the interview. its just like how every1 complains that her dresses are all ugly. either way its a lose lose situation right? ...lol

In My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Kim Sun Ah appeared often wearing the same shirts and whatnot, and people didn't say anything because that fit her character.

As for Jandi, it doesnt even have to be ugly clothes. Most of her outfits have been cute so far... it's just starting to get old that she has a new wardrobe in every episode. It's like she has a magic closet that spits out new clothes for her to wear everyday. (i wish i had one of those)

Honestly, u cant believe she's from a common family that is under a whole bunch of debt, except when shes with her family, who doesn't wear the kind of clothes she does when shes out of the house.

just putting that out there...but also trying to remember that this is a high fantasy drama -_-

Guest EnVogue

hahahah i cried when i watched that bathroom scene

and wth

the 5th part on youutbe just dun work for me

im getting really mad right now aish >-<

:lol: I didn't join in the liveblog, but that was hilarious. There's "OMG" everywhere~ i felt as if i was watching it for the first time reading that. :P

But ok, i definitely loved what someone said about Joon Pyo and Ji Hoo: "Even as love enemies, they still go back together."

I just love this thing about best friends.. i know exactly how it feels. No matter how much you dislike your best friend at the moment, you will always love him/her and will have no better excuse but to go to them (recalling Joon Pyo's excuses in ep16 long preview)~ even when they are your worst enemy at the moment. I can't wait to see their conversation tonight..-- I really hope the JOON DI interaction shown in ep16's preview will be shown and won't be a part of next week's episodes.. :unsure: ~~ eek, I miss the fun Joon Di relationship. :rolleyes:

P.S.

REALLY, i want Woo Bin + Jae Kyung!! That was just pure cuteness with them in the preview :rolleyes: ..*

BTW, i totally loved Woo Bin's "whoo~!" after Jan Di's performance.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi Everyone!!

I'm currently watching episode 15...

I really like your guys' anaylsis of the shoe theme. I never saw it like that...JH buying the shoes that JD was looking at (not knowing this) and then putting them on on her. And the shoes that JP bought is left on the bench with JK finding it and picking it up. Did JK watch the whole scene of JP punching JH and JD telling JP to stop and that she'll be leaving?

When I saw JH buying JD's shoes, it confirmed that JH is JD's soulmate but JP will be JD's husband. Anyone else agree? disagree? by all means let me hear your thoughts!! :)

I think so too! I had that speculation way before this episode though. Because, to me the meaning 'soul mate' doesn't particularly have to be a romantic term for 2 people, it could be like best friends also so I'm was thinking that maybe in the end JD gets married to JP and her and JH stays best friends (soul mates).

And am I the only one who think the scene with JP "mistakely" grabbing the fiancee's hand stupid? I heard the way they did it in MG was better but I've never seen that version. Would anyone who seen that one mind telling me how they interpret that scene in MG?

Guest s0y0un*

jihoo looks so good with his new haircut

im starting to like him more & more

as for joonpyo, yea i thought it was pretty dumb when he grabbed the wrong hand lol

they should've done it a better way ><

I think the fiance is going to end up with Woobin. Based on that wink he gave her in preview 16!

ahahaha i also agree with that

i just have a feeling

he came to save her and gave his wink :D

Guest EnVogue

I think the fiance is going to end up with Woobin. Based on that wink he gave her in preview 16!

thats what i said before too

xDDD

so in the end only jihoo hyeong will stay alone

poor guy

:tears: :tears:

Guest ldalyassi

xDDD

poor guy

no i don't think so because in the manga yj and wb both try to "steal" jk away from jp as part of their plan but she knows what they are up to the whole time. and wb is only supposed to like older women.. but then i could be wrong...

i hate the fiance too! what the heck is wrong with this girl? who bites a stranger's ear? and where does junpyo get off blushing cuz she did? why is she so forward and patting him down for his cell phone? cant stand her and her craziness

I hella agree!! I can't stand this chick.

xDDD

poor guy

no he's not cause I'm right here and then again there are a bunch of other girls vying to be with him too

ahahahahaha

----

actually in the manga akira (WB) and soujirou (YJ) tried to date the fiancee` to make her fall for them so that she would stay away from tsukasa (JP) but then again the fiancee` is very insightful that she saw the flaw in their plan sooner than expected

unfortunately it made her more aggressive that she ends up vying for tsukasa's (JP) attention even more than before

annoying but hey she's got some funk in her

a_dreamer143, it's "A Little" By: Seo Jin Young (track #7 of the OST) ^_^

And am I the only one who think the scene with JP "mistakely" grabbing the fiancee's hand stupid? I heard the way they did it in MG was better but I've never seen that version. Would anyone who seen that one mind telling me how they interpret that scene in MG?

^ Yeah, i pointed this out after watching it. Honestly, i thought this scene could've been made to make better sense. It was just the position that Jan Di and Jae Kyung were standing, how could Joon Pyo have thought he grabbed Jan Di's hand?? :unsure: Even if he reached a bit further to get Jan Di's hands, that would've meant that they would've crossed over Jae Kyung, causing her to fall... :wacko: I thought he just walked away until i saw the next scene and he was already pulling her.. :sweatingbullets:

Anyhow, i think in MG the 2 girls were standing by the door and DMS comes running and grabs the fiancee's hand.. i think it made better sense because it happened really quick, whereas here, Joon Pyo has been standing by Jae Kyung for a period of time already-- shouldn't he have gotten the picture? :ph34r:

Anyways, i'm not much of a complainer. So i don't really mind. As long as the story is flowing well, that's good enough for me. :) I just dearly miss our Joon Di. :rolleyes:

EDIT.

OH WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOF for the ratings!! It's their highest yet??-- no, i don't remember. Yes it is! xD They've been hitting a 30%(+) streak for awhile!!~~ :P Thanks for the info. =)

EDIT2.

OK, i cannot get over Hyun Joong/Ji Hoo's acoustic version "내 머리가 나빠서"..... I will be so disappointed if it isn't released. :tears: You can hear every hint of emotion that it just breaks my heart. I wished he would've sung this song instead actually... :sweatingbullets: