[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest doremii*

Ep 15 was really interesting. However I fell like PD used too much "crying Junpyo". He knew that it would break our audience's hearts. But it's just too much.

I prefer he is just freezing, pale and silence and fell down. That is enough for us. LOL. Wondering if he is crying tonight again after receiving the necklace.

I agree. lol wayy too much JP crying in these last two episodes. If he cries again in tonight's episode .. -___-

Guest lilnahnah

Ep 15 was really interesting. However I fell like PD used too much "crying Junpyo". He knew that it would break our audience's hearts. But it's just too much.

I prefer he is just freezing, pale and silence and fell down. That is enough for us. LOL. Wondering if he is crying tonight again after receiving the necklace.

One more thing? Why JH gave Jandi the piggy back ride? Her shoes was broken not her legs, right? Why she did not keep walking on her own foot ? It's not too far.

PD is so cruel, JP and my heart were broken by witnessing this scene. Lee Min Ho is so..great. His eyes in the birthday party looking at Jandi tortured me. How many things in these eyes. Sadness, pride, sorrow, hopeless.. Bravo LMH, you took my breath away..

Cuz. Jihoo is a gentleman, and that's what gentlemen do.

I mean, even I've had (guy)friends offer piggyback rides when I've had some shoe mishaps, so it's really not that big a deal that Jihoo offered....he's just being nice. ^^

Guest ginny_potter

Woobin/Jaekyung is my guilty ship. So yeah, I know it isn't canon because it was never explored in the manga but they're my alternate OTP. Hehe!

WB's mafia connections are finally serving its purpose. The goons come in handy for threats (remember their hunt for the mystery man in the picture?) or just sweeping someone off their feet. And yes, I can go on for ages how his new haircut suits him well... in fact, I'll say he benefited more from it than the other guys. But of course, that's just me spazzing.

Guest danaisVIP

LMFAO, the beginning of the episode was pure hilarity .

pwhahah, with jihoo walking in on jandi while she's going to the bathroom .

lmfao, she's just sitting there staring at him .. almost clueless .

and he's just staring at her . LMFAO ! for about 10 seconds .

loll, i saw it coming when he was walking, but i would've thought he'd freakk,

and quickly close the door ! XDD

and jandi's crying and choking herself with the phone cord . LMFAO .

and junpyo at the airport ...

D: i got a bit teary .

poor junpyo, T________T;;

the secretary's really caring,

when he was holding junpyo, was really touching .

it's so weird, LOL, whenever junpyo or jihoo gets punch and you

see their faces, you don't see any bruises or anything . XD

i guess their faces are just to beautiful to be bruised .XD

the song jandi sang/played for junpyo was really pretty,

she has a nice voice, but sometimes it sounds like .. she's

on the verge of cracking, or something ? XD

and, OH MY CHEESE LOGS, president kang really is evil .

inviting jandi just so she can hear about junpyo and JK's engagement .. eh .

i find it really stupid how junpyo grabs the wrong hand ... i mean like come on ..

if he really pulled jandi she would've most likely bumpped into JK and yeah ...

and then her voice while he was dragging her out,

they're like completely different voices, and he can't tell ?

heh, i don't like the fiance much, she's interferring . D:

loll, jandi forgot junpyo's gift with jihoo again . XD

and then junpyo comes over to jihoo's house, and like BAM, he sees jihoo in the window

and's like freaked . LOL

it's just like the scene from episode 10 LOL .

aii, the short preview for episode 16 at the end of 15 !

did you guys see it ?!

where yijeong semi - dips gaeul

and it looks like he's going in for a kiss ! :OOOOOOO

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

and congrats boys over flowers ! 32.4% rating ! woooo ! it's rising !

Cuz. Jihoo is a gentleman, and that's what gentlemen do.

I mean, even I've had (guy)friends offer piggyback rides when I've had some shoe mishaps, so it's really not that big a deal that Jihoo offered....he's just being nice. ^^

It's Ok with Ji Hoo. He is an angel. I am with him in this scene. But I dont like Jandi accepted this. I can not stand anyone but my Junpyo touching her. And I dont want JH to be sad in the future because of so many unforgetable memories Jandi created to him. Poor that guy. He is so warm, so thoughful and always sacrificed himself for others.

The more he stays with Jandi and seeing her crying and smiling, the more he feels like killing himself. I really dont like it.

What just happened in this episode? I can't even begin to process it all. Have more questions than ever. Couple of things that stick out in my mind:

1. JD confessing her love for JP in that song. No more wasting time and no more regrets. (remember JP speech at the airport in Episode 4 and JD telling Junhee that she wished she said it).

2. JD spurning JH's overtures to be more than friends.

3. Does JP want her back or what? He's taking this "Act like you don't know me." saying too far. He was almost unmoved by JD's song. GE had more emotions than JP. Ugh! I hate JP now.

4. When did JD see JP and JK together in Macau?

5. What did she say to JP at the airport for JH to ask her if she really meant it or not? Then for her to say, I didn't really mean it? Will we get more of the conversation? They barely said 4 words to each other.

6. Why waste 5 minutes on the bathroom scene when it could have been used for more substantiative scenes. UGH!

Help! I am so frustrated with this episode. I don't understand it at all. Am I missing something in translation?

i dont think JP was unmoved when JD sang that song. he's a man, why he could behave like GE :D MinHo 's acting in this scene is so well. he's absolutely moved but he had to control his feeling (everyone way looking at him). i think just his smile (a happy smile) after JD's performance tells us how much he loves her & how much he's proud of her :rolleyes:

i myself still think that, the atmosphere between JD & JH is just friendship; of course, that's love from JH; but i'm glad that JD knows how to keep distance from him. she forced herself (inside, she's very hurt) to smile & her look for JH is totally different from JP. i love it :rolleyes:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I'm waiting for sub to fully understand the episode, but even without them, i can totally feel their pain. I didn't cry in previous episodes. they were sad, but tears just won't come out. but this time, i cried when junpyo broke down at the airport and also when jandi herself was wrenching her heart out in junpyo's room. Superb performances by the two leads. Before, i think they were still in denial, refuse the face the fact. but in episode 15, the truth has finally set in, that they truly have broken up.

I hope tonight will see some cute jundi moments, whether they are an item or not.

Guest kyuhyunlover

isnt it a set up to get JD + JP to talk?

cause they both dont them to date hahaha (welll, JD at least cause YJ has the womanizer rep)

ooooooooooooooooooooh

that could be! well i hope they find something within eachother even if it is a setup =]

Guest aimalleb

I'm just broken-hearted for Ji-Hoo. I'm not worried about JP and JD they'll make it. They have true love. It doesn't matter what kinda jerk JP is JD really loves him. I'm worried about JH dealing with losing the woman he loves.

Don't worry too much about JH. The beauty of Rui/JH's character is that he knows and understands the quintessence of true love, even if he is not fated to have one in the series. To Rui/JH, true love is about giving, not possessing. Thus, as long as Makino/JD is happy, he will bless her happiness and be comforted with the knowledge that the person he loves and cherishes the most is happy, even if the person that brings her happiness is not him.

On a side note, I've always liked the fiancé in other adaptations, but the K-actress portraying this character annoys the living out of me. Perhaps it's her screeching voice, but every time that she speaks, it's like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. Simply so distracting!

Guest secret_valentine

I'm waiting for sub to fully understand the episode, but even without them, i can totally feel their pain. I didn't cry in previous episodes. they were sad, but tears just won't come out. but this time, i cried when junpyo broke down at the airport and also when jandi herself was wrenching her heart out in junpyo's room. Superb performances by the two leads. Before, i think they were still in denial, refuse the face the fact. but in episode 15, the truth has finally set in, that they truly have broken up.

I hope tonight will see some cute jundi moments, whether they are an item or not.

i agree... the scene at the airport and the scene at GJP room was soo sad... :tears::tears:

LMH and GHS are great actors ♥♥

Guest confessionD

Episode 15 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 15. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/201773885/bof15.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: 12081992jx, Aliye, aquaeia, asianbaby17, borah, Calounette, champong, chockolat, deegee89, Hanji4, iluvkimhyunjoong, jkimx6, juicebox08, kabylia, kay0623, Kokoroai, ladymichelle22, llurena, mromero68, NatsumeLover17, nicole, pixiegemini, Prisciu, rsaringer, sakitty, SakuraG, seprienna, silvermyst, snowcookie, Teksu, viikii45

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - watch with a media player that lets you synch up.

Can someone be a dear and upload this on mediafire? I can't seem to download from MU and RS :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the help.

I think all of them look really tired in this epi. :unsure:

i dont think JP was unmoved when JD sang that song. he's a man, why he could behave like GE :D MinHo 's acting in this scene is so well. he's absolutely moved but he had to control his feeling (everyone way looking at him). i think just his smile (a happy smile) after JD's performance tells us how much he loves her & how much he's proud of her :rolleyes:

i myself still think that, the atmosphere between JD & JH is just friendship; of course, that's love from JH; but i'm glad that JD knows how to keep distance from him. she forced herself (inside, she's very hurt) to smile & her look for JH is totally different from JP. i love it :rolleyes:

Thanks for answering my rambling rant. I think the video quality wasn't as good yet and the subs were confusing so the drama at that time was so disjointed. Not much made sense.

After re-watching it and the subs being final, it all came together. I did see JP's self-satisfied small smile after JD finished her recital. He finally got to hear her say that she loved him.

Her voice cracking gave it a more authenticity to her emotions as she was singing and playing the piano. She was gathering and holding onto her emotions. I really felt the love she was singing out to JP.

What just happened in this episode? I can't even begin to process it all. Have more questions than ever. Couple of things that stick out in my mind:

1. JD confessing her love for JP in that song. No more wasting time and no more regrets. (remember JP speech at the airport in Episode 4 and JD telling Junhee that she wished she said it).

2. JD spurning JH's overtures to be more than friends.

3. Does JP want her back or what? He's taking this "Act like you don't know me." saying too far. He was almost unmoved by JD's song. GE had more emotions than JP. Ugh! I hate JP now.

4. When did JD see JP and JK together in Macau?

5. What did she say to JP at the airport for JH to ask her if she really meant it or not? Then for her to say, I didn't really mean it? Will we get more of the conversation? They barely said 4 words to each other.

6. Why waste 5 minutes on the bathroom scene when it could have been used for more substantiative scenes. UGH!

Help! I am so frustrated with this episode. I don't understand it at all. Am I missing something in translation?

1. Yes. She did confess her love to him. The last time so she will close his chapter and move on.. I feel like that..

2. I dont think that Jandi has feeling for Ji Hoo now. She just want his shoulders.

3. JP never gives up on Jandi. He just understand that his mom watching his every move and he must do that. Oh, what did you say, unmoved? He almost cry. He looked at her with so many unspoken words " Jandi, I am so proud of you, I love you, I always do , why did you come here? How can I let you go?" I read every question showing in his eyes! My God. Unmoved?

4. I think the translation is wrong. Jandi means that she saw both JK and Junpyo in Macao, not together

5. She said that she just go. I am not quite sure because the English is so...short.."I'll go"

6. That's funny and gives us some smiles before continuing to cry..LOL

Guest lilnahnah

So I just re-watched the episode (while I was supposed to be studying -.- go figure)

And does anybody else love the fact that Woobin stood up to cheer for Jandi after her little piano performance?

Such a small moment, but I love it ^_^

Thanks for answering my rambling rant. I think the video quality wasn't as good yet and the subs were confusing so the drama at that time was so disjointed. Not much made sense.

After re-watching it and the subs being final, it all came together. I did see JP's self-satisfied small smile after JD finished her recital. He finally got to hear her say that she loved him.

Her voice cracking gave it a more authenticity to her emotions as she was singing and playing the piano. She was gathering and holding onto her emotions. I really felt the love she was singing out to JP.

Her playing with the voice cracking, the pauses, etc just really brought out her emotions. Granted i didnt cry but it was conveyed very effectively across the screen.

Guest Bamidele

So I just re-watched the episode (while I was supposed to be studying -.- go figure)

And does anybody else love the fact that Woobin stood up to cheer for Jandi after her little piano performance?

Your not the only one :D....I hope Woobin gets some good scenes in the upcoming episodes. I want to see him and his mafia kick some evil witch butt:)

Guest funkindagirl

Yeah I've noticed that Woobin does a lot of small gestures like that, which makes me like him even more.

Its all the small things he says and does in support of Jandi which arent hugely significant but they're noticeable and shows he's come to care for and grow fond of her.

Like when he said saving her from trouble was their (f4's) job. hehe.

And when he was the first to stand up and cheer for Jandi after her performance i just though AWW Woobin ur such a sweetie...you deserve to get more love. HAHA

Guest secret_valentine

ep. 15 was very good... becuz it really protrays JD love for GJP.. ♥♥♥

the scene where she was crying in his room was very emotional :tears::tears:

WHY DON'T GJP AND JD JUST GET BACK TOGETHER ALREADY!!!♥♥

Guest kyuhyunlover

There are subs on http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/hanayoridangokversion