[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ayoepan

Episode 15 was GREAT!

The night that JH and JD had out truely depicts how mean to be they both are. He's always considerate of her and she's always bringing light into his life giving him opportunities to do new things. The scene where he carried her on the back was so sweet and really showed how much they cared for one another. Their conversation was heartfelt and I fell like Ji Hoo really cherishes Jan Di. JH is such a heartthrob and I feel like hitting JD with her broken shoe over the head for not returning his love. Lol. Seriously girl, the man is perfection! (Plus, I feel like everytime she's with JH she can forget about JP. Sigh)

The bathroom scene where JH walks in on JD was hilarious and his expressionless face was so Kim Hyun Joong-style! "You didn't lock the door..." Obvious and yet blunt. LOL. Poor Jan Di.
AND THEN HE BOUGHT HER THE SHOES!
I basically fell over my chair when he placed them on her feet. IT SO OBVIOUS THAT LOVES HER AND THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! Why do the BOF writers do this to JH fans!?!!? I may sound really mean, but I love the fact that he gave them to her first before Jun Pyo. I love Lee Min Ho, but unlike many other fans of JP, I actually enjoyed seeing him get hurt. He had hurt JD so bad with his tough-guy talk and he comes back to see her off? That's messed up. If Jan Di and Ji Hoo had left with the other F4 members, JP wouldn't have gone to see them. Its really irritating how wishy-washy he is.

AND! WHY DID JP HAVE TO SHOW UP AND RUIN EVERYTHING! *Shakes JP* I love how Ji Hoo finally stood up and couldn't "tolerate" it any longer. I really get the feeling that by having JH wanting JD too, it just makes JP more competitive to have her. How annoying.
<_<

And of course when Ji Hoo came out prepping his new look - he had the eyes of "Jan Di's mine!" *faints*

nousasamechie, i share your thoughts!

we're in the same wavelength hahaha.

Doesnt mean i hate JD-JP couple, I'm still adore them, but JH-JD couples really grow in me...

I used to adore JD-JP, but since JH amazing' care towards JD, unconditionally... really really melt my heart

I feel pity with JH, he never get JD in the end... ( I wish I can twist the story hehehehe *seems I create so many antis*). After so many supports, after so many guardianship, after so many solicitudes... JH will be left behind... hiks..hiks.. poor my JH...

And yes... I really love this episode too!!

I love JH's caring eyes that also declaring "JD is my women"

The scene on the airport while he gave JD the shoes...

The scene where he piggyback JD...

Gosh... Love those moments

too bad tht tooooo short for JD-JH shipper like me...hehe

I cant wait for the scene whre JP kissed JK and JH support JD...

JH is really JD's guardian angel...

PD-nim, please more JH and JD moments hehehehe

*sorry for JP-JD shipper...

:P

Im not sure if this is an omission on the writers' part or not but there is an old saying in korea that you dont give shoes to a lover or someone you want to be because they might run away but it could be brilliance on the writers' part simply because this is symbolic of the outcome of their relationship.

i just watched BOF ep 15... :D

i notice that Jun Pyo fiancee JAE KYUNG looked like a little bit KIM TAE HAE... :phew:

maybe because of make up... poor Jan Di...

But im excited for So Eul scene tomorrow..huhuhu :D

Guest kje_chocolate

So my friend keeps saying 준표 (JP) and 재경 (JK) get married. Is that true?!

I will stop watching this drama if something like this happend :tears:

this drama has so many discernible flaws, that if it weren't for LMH's characterization of JunPyo i'd drop it like a hot potato without batting my lashes... with that being said, it is truly what someone described it before: guilty pleasure. I just couldn't not watch the drama. i need to know what happens. if only i could just enjoy seeing so many JD-JH scenes, perhaps i could enjoy the drama despite of the obvious flaws here and there.

altho i think it'll be ok for me even if JD ends up with JH. as long as JunPyo will be 100% happy with someone else coughJKcough. (i like her!) :P

on a side note, JiHoo's [KHJ's] new hairstyle reminds me of a certain idol member's hairstyle from before, who is KHJ's bestfriends with as well, KJJ of the dbsk fame. but that's just me.

Guest nousasamechie

nousasamechie
, i share your thoughts!

we're in the same wavelength hahaha.

Doesnt mean i hate JD-JP couple, I'm still adore them, but JH-JD couples really grow in me...

I used to adore JD-JP, but since JH amazing' care towards JD, unconditionally... really really melt my heart

I feel pity with JH, he never get JD in the end... ( I wish I can twist the story hehehehe *seems I create so many antis*). After so many supports, after so many guardianship, after so many solicitudes... JH will be left behind... hiks..hiks.. poor my JH...

YAY!
*High Fives*
I am on the same boat. I really like the characters of Tsusaka (JP) and Makino (JD), but Ji Hoo won me over in this version. I am a hardcore Hana Yori Dango fan, but the portrayal of Rui (JH) is much more developed and I feel like he written to be JD's match. He is the one person who loves her unconditionally EXACTLY the way she is. Ji Hoo is such a great character in that he is willing to sacrifice what he feels and knows for the sake of his friendship with JP and JD. He will standby and be only the shoulder JD can lean on -
I can't imagine how hard that is for him!
He's ALWAYS hurting and it CRUSHES me when he's hurt, but he still endures it so that they can be happy.
:tears:

I feel like dying each time I see JH coming to support JD because I know that he will eventually be the cast off when JD returns to JP. I want to strangle the writers of the show and shake them senseless so that they can change the story. Lol. (Side note of raving fan: Weirdly, I feel so useless knowing what will be in store for JH. I want to protect him so bad!) I know JH/JD will have anti-s but it cannot be denied that without JH being there for JD, there would be no JP working so hard to be with her too. Sigh.

JD fulfills so much in his heart and even if JD repairs the relationship between JH and his grandfather, he deserves so much more. Poor Ji Hoo. Everything he's doing is so sacrifical.

- - - EDIT:

And I am seeing a reoccuring "shoe" theme.

SH tells JD that a "good shoe" can take a person "good places." She gave a pretty black pair to JD (I don't think JD ever wore them once in the drama). Then, after her heel breaks in Ep. 15 (I do not want to interpret this as a symbolism of her and JH relationship!) and JH buys her a new pair. I wonder what could be the reasoning behind so many "shoes." If JH gives his shoe to JD, and JP accidently leaves the shoe with JK, how does this all tie in together?

And, the shoe-giving is always in a scene when someone is leaving to somewhere else... Hmm.... (I'm just randomly thinking)

- - - - EDIT:

I probably answered my own question...
:mellow:
(see below)

Im not sure if this is an omission on the writers' part or not but there is an old saying in korea that you dont give shoes to a lover or someone you want to be because they might run away but it could be brilliance on the writers' part simply because this is symbolic of the outcome of their relationship.

If this is what the writers intended, then SH gave shoes to JD in the beginning and as a result JD did grow farther apart from JH. Then JH also gave shoes to JD in ep. 15 and again she grows even more apart yearning for JP. Its probably a definite that JD is too far from reach for JH now. HOW SAD! (Take the shoes back JH! Lol). I would agree that using such symbolism is indeed very clever. And the fact that JP missed the opportunity to give it to JD.... Interesting.

Darn writers.
:P
Thanks for the insight
bellaangel012

Okay... no more posting from me. LOL.

Guest x_hellie

gasps~ JH's new hair reminds me of jaejoong. it looks hot on him <3

loved this episode. all sorts of emotions all mixed into one. awesome ^^

I love jihoo's new hair!

And wow i was really suprised! didnt know that JD has a nice voice! man that part makes me wanna cry.Very touching! but the most sad part of all is when JP cry so hard at the airport. :tears:

cant wait for episode 16!

Guest polaris

I also agree that he is a nice guy but being an employee, he has to follow his boss’, the witch, order or risk being fired. However, I personally feel that it is not that he is afraid of losing the income when he’s fired. I believe that he knows that he’s the only secret ally of Junpyo in the Company and that he must stay in this position to keep a lookout for the boy.

Lovely fellow :)

Yea I think he genuinely cares for not only JunPyo but the F4 as well. He watched over them since childhood so he has a fatherly attachment to them. PLus he is very loyal to the Shinhwa company and family so sometimes he has to push down personal feelings to help JunPyo and obey the commands of JunPyo's mother. ..but secretly I think he is rooting for JunPyo and Jandi. The first moment he saw Jandi I think she made a very good impression on him (remember when he covered for Jandi at the Auction event at JP's house?) so he wants both JunPyo and Jandi to be happy.

What just happened in this episode? I can't even begin to process it all. Have more questions than ever. Couple of things that stick out in my mind:

1. JD confessing her love for JP in that song. No more wasting time and no more regrets. (remember JP speech at the airport in Episode 4 and JD telling Junhee that she wished she said it).

2. JD spurning JH's overtures to be more than friends.

3. Does JP want her back or what? He's taking this "Act like you don't know me." saying too far. He was almost unmoved by JD's song. GE had more emotions than JP. Ugh! I hate JP now.

4. When did JD see JP and JK together in Macau?

5. What did she say to JP at the airport for JH to ask her if she really meant it or not? Then for her to say, I didn't really mean it? Will we get more of the conversation? They barely said 4 words to each other.

6. Why waste 5 minutes on the bathroom scene when it could have been used for more substantiative scenes. UGH!

Help! I am so frustrated with this episode. I don't understand it at all. Am I missing something in translation?

Guest lucky_moon

i cant download from mediafire is it me or links???

sometimes MF acts weird just try to refresh the page otherwise just leave it for a while then try it..

Guest starlight tears

Just my thoughts! I hope it happen :)

Ok...I just hope that JK knows whats going on with JP & JD, since she knows that JD went to Macau to see her bf and also JP bought shoes for JD - i hope that they will show that she actually saw what happened in the airport later on. Finding out that JP is her fiancee, she is also againts force marriage (her character say so) but still wants to see JP fight for his love to JD. She then wants to be friend with this two and make her to look like a hindrance so she will know for sure that they will survive till the end againts JP's mom. In Ep. 14, I cried bec of JP and in Ep. 15, it bec of Jandi. So I am looking for the reconcilliation of this two in Ep. 16 and the preview with JD wants to whisper something JP's ear really excite me. Since i don't hate the fiancee for the first time in this version and kinda like Woobin character though he doesn't have much exposure, i want this two to end up to each other.

Guest christiane

The song that Jandi sang is an old trot song that has been made into many remake :)

The one that i have are sang by jang Yoon Jung & Chu Ga Yeol :)

Tell me if any one of you wants it

Chu ga Yeol Version

I'll upload Jang Yoon Jung version soon :)

Jang Yoon Jung

I also found a french/korean version of it sang by Joo Ji Hoon :P

Joo Ji Hoon

I was really scared that they messed up the song of jandi cos they totally messed the mood of Ji Hoo scene with the overlap of his song by the ost. so bad!!!!

anyway finally JD could tell the words that she wanted to say to JP and I think JP catched them cos his eyes told so (again LMH acting just made my heart cry with him and this moment was really touching!)