[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

JH will have his grandfather and removal of the burden of guilt of thinking he killed his parents.

I think JP can be JH's friend again because JD told him and the world that she loved him and loves him even now after all the things that JP did. He doesn't have to worry too greatly about losing JD to JH. Its to the point where he invited JH to punch him.

There will always be some tension there.

Guest lilnahnah

To honeybeat44...

I was CRACKING UP reading your liveblogging...

especially since you were going without subs and had no idea what they were actually saying ><;;

ionno, people kept saying that Jandi's probably not wearing Louboutin shoes, but c'mon...they have to be.

Yijung gave Gaeul a whole buncha boxes because he said that Jandi would need "armor" to go into the "battlefield," remember?

And would F4 waste their time and money on anything less than the very best?

So in my mind, there's no doubt that Jandi's wearing Louboutin

(although in real life, they very well may be some different, cheaper brand of shoes)

JH will have his grandfather and removal of the burden of guilt of thinking he killed his parents.

I think JP can be JH's friend again because JD told him and the world that she loved him and loves him even now after all the things that JP did. He doesn't have to worry too greatly about losing JD to JH. Its to the point where he invited JH to punch him.

There will always be some tension there.

I think you're absolutely right. I thought about how JP can just show up at JH's house after punching him at the airport, since it was never resolved. I think this shows the best friend bond between these two boys. Also, after JD's confession to him through the song, JP realizes that he doesn't have to worry about losing JD to his best friend. Again, as someone mentioned in the Joondi thread, I love this arrogant beast of a boy/man that is The Goo Jun Pyo!

Guest windoze

Episode 15 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 15. I take no credit for any translation works

http://rapidshare.com/files/201773885/bof15.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: 12081992jx, Aliye, aquaeia, asianbaby17, borah, Calounette, champong, chockolat, deegee89, Hanji4, iluvkimhyunjoong, jkimx6, juicebox08, kabylia, kay0623, Kokoroai, ladymichelle22, llurena, mromero68, NatsumeLover17, nicole, pixiegemini, Prisciu, rsaringer, sakitty, SakuraG, seprienna, silvermyst, snowcookie, Teksu, viikii45

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - watch with a media player that lets you synch up.

Guest doremii*

^ Yeah, i pointed this out after watching it. Honestly, i thought this scene could've been made to make better sense. It was just the position that Jan Di and Jae Kyung were standing, how could Joon Pyo have thought he grabbed Jan Di's hand?? :unsure: Even if he reached a bit further to get Jan Di's hands, that would've meant that they would've crossed over Jae Kyung, causing her to fall... :wacko: I thought he just walked away until i saw the next scene and he was already pulling her.. :sweatingbullets:

Anyhow, i think in MG the 2 girls were standing by the door and DMS comes running and grabs the fiancee's hand.. i think it made better sense because it happened really quick, whereas here, Joon Pyo has been standing by Jae Kyung for a period of time already-- shouldn't he have gotten the picture? :ph34r:

I just watched that scene.. I couldn't stop laughing lol

how did he get the wrong person? oh well.. they shot the whole wedding announcement scene in a hurry, so I'll forgive them

edit: the ending was so.. sudden haha

I have no idea why, but I kept laughing while watching this episode. Even during the serious scenes -___-

overall, I liked this episode. I wanna see them show more about JD's ambitions of being a doctor.

Can someone please post up translations of the song that Jan Di sang while playing the piano?

It sounded so sad!!

go to page 747 or 748 check for phanlinh_111

Guest ginny_potter

That was a really, really swoon-worthy scene of Woobin in the preview. *sighs* I'd give anything to have him wink at me.

[MY SPECULATIONS]

But me thinks that was actually a ploy to impress Jaekyung in order to divert her attention away from Junpyo. :) As we all know, based on the manga and its previous adaptations... YJ and WB's casanova ways won't work on her. So they come up with another plan, this time to bring JP/JD together and they loop in Gaeul into helping them out.

[/end SPECULATIONS]

Guest VANNIE_YANG

I just finally watched episode 15.

Of course the mother is everybody's favorite villianista.

But was I the only one laughing at the part where Yi Jung grabbed

Ga Eul's hand real quick after he told Ji Hoo to take Jandi home?

I was laughing because it was so cute, quick and random. LoL.

Ok. Well, that's enough.

nice episode. Can't wait for the next episode!

Guest rice<3er

WOAH. episode 16 is going to be craaaazygood i can feel it in my booones. (:

Also, during the short preview of ep 16, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUsZrIplFHY

Theres a part 0:11 - 0:15, where kimjoon's character & jaekyung have a moment! Which convinces me to think that at the end of the drama, theyre gunna end up together some way some how.

Korean dramas always seem to give little hints like that, which are getting pretty cliche & easy to pick out now... But anyways, thats just my prediction. Im also hopingt hat that han chae kyung comes back for jihoo<3

yaaaay perfect ending. hahaha.

JUN PYO!~~ Woooooo (=

I like Jun Pyo better than Ji Hoo. HAHA. I wonder what others think =X

I love the drama overall, but I didn't really like the girl who played as JD.

>< At first I thought the drama was a bit weird. But then i got used to her.

And she got cuter over time.<3

The storyline is super cute.

I'm going to finish the drama though.

Only on ep. 12 =X

Guest lilnahnah

That was a really, really swoon-worthy scene of Woobin in the preview. *sighs* I'd give anything to have him wink at me.

[MY SPECULATIONS]

But me thinks that was actually a ploy to impress Jaekyung in order to divert her attention away from Junpyo. :) As we all know, based on the manga and its previous adaptations... YJ and WB's casanova ways won't work on her. So they come up with another plan, this time to bring JP/JD together and they loop in Gaeul into helping them out.

[/end SPECULATIONS]

omg I know EXACTLY which scene of you're talking about. I died a little when I saw that LOL

But yeah, it'll be like all the other versions and what we saw was probably Woobin's attempt to distract JK, just like we saw Yijung's attempt in the long preview.

(I'm still pissed that she's using it as a foodbowl for a lion -____-)

Guest green.teax

omg I know EXACTLY which scene of you're talking about. I died a little when I saw that LOL

But yeah, it'll be like all the other versions and what we saw was probably Woobin's attempt to distract JK, just like we saw Yijung's attempt in the long preview.

ROFL. Same. He was like, "Lion? o_o" xDD

Just finished the episode, but I skipped some long parts since I have like..two presentations tomorrow, yet still can't stay away from BOF. ^^

awww.....15 was good (yet not enough Joondi)

but i hate the part when joon pyo cried....it's so sadddddd

hope they are back together tomorrow..cant wait

i am anticipating for the part when Jandi is displaced and hav to live with Joon Pyo as his maid (they do hav that part in Korean version, rite? i mean it's pretty significant in the whole storyline...)

JoonDi,,,A za a za fighting!

P.S. Ji hoon is soooo cute with the hair cut...i am starting to liek him <3

^ :lol: Doesn't it just break your heart seeing the face (in ep16's preview) of Yi Jeong after Jae Kyung tells him that? :crazy: I have to admit, it was funny though. And yeah, we know what F2's plans are... but really, wouldn't it just be cute if Woo Bin and Jae Kyung actually hit it off?? HAHA, that would beat the whole purpose of having Jae Kyung cling onto Joon Pyo though... But really. I'd love that couple just as much. ;) ... which reminds me, when is Woo Bin's story coming in???? Or will it ever?? :unsure:

EDIT.

Soopke, many thanks for the HQ caps + link... :rolleyes: