[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

i think its ok that GJP ddnt have the chance to give the shoes to JD because if i remember it right i read about it in another korean series that i've watched that in korea theres a saying that once you give your lover a pair of shoes he/she might "run" from you so it is considered as a bad gift for your gf/bf in korea.. ^_^

lol..is there anyone who have a gif of JH seeing JD in the cr? it made my stomach ache for laughing out loud on my seat... :lol:

nousasamechie & ayoepan: interesting discussion you have there... excellent interpretation of what my thoughts were too ^^

christiane: i totally agree with ya.. it was poorly done with the way they overlapped JH's perf with his ver of the ost... wanted to hear more.. and ya... it messed up the mood :/ but i'm all good though.. hearing HJ's ver of the ost <3

betchay830: that scene was such a heartbreaker... poor JP.. thxs for sharing the gif ^^

i totally luv this eppie ^^ can't wait til tomorrow's

thxs again for the caps ^^ it was fun reading your discussions ^^

//edit

090223 Star Magazine- Boys over Flowers Special BTS/NGs

[YT 1/6] [YT 2/6] [YT 3/6] [YT 4/6] [YT 5/6] [YT 6/6]

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow JP's mom is a true witch!!!

insulting JD in front of people how dare u!!! :P

but JH i feel so bad for him at this moment

he should really find someone that has a heart only for him :(

i know hes not stealing from JP but he chose the wrong girl rite now

maybe i am a fan of JH and JD but still JP and JD overtakes

Jandi said to JiHoo in the car that she have seen JunPyo and his fiancee together in Macau...i cant remember that Jandi saw them together. Did I miss something???

Hi Everyone!!

I'm currently watching episode 15...

I really like your guys' anaylsis of the shoe theme. I never saw it like that...JH buying the shoes that JD was looking at (not knowing this) and then putting them on on her. And the shoes that JP bought is left on the bench with JK finding it and picking it up. Did JK watch the whole scene of JP punching JH and JD telling JP to stop and that she'll be leaving?

When I saw JH buying JD's shoes, it confirmed that JH is JD's soulmate but JP will be JD's husband. Anyone else agree? disagree? by all means let me hear your thoughts!! :)

Guest hillz3388

ok!! just finished episode 15.! JP scene at the airport realli made my hear ache, along side with JD crying to JP nuna! sighZ**

that witch Kang, her words are so offensive yet abusive, about JD knowing her place etc etc....arghZ!! but must say, shes portraying the role realli well tho, though i do hate her more in this version in contrast to HanaDan!

and i also dont realli understand what JD said about JP and JK in Macau, so am guessing theres gonna be some sorta flashback regarding this scene JD mentioned then? :S

and did JK keep those shoes she found at the airport then? o.O

I was really scared that they messed up the song of jandi cos they totally messed the mood of Ji Hoo scene with the overlap of his song by the ost. so bad!!!!

anyway finally JD could tell the words that she wanted to say to JP and I think JP catched them cos his eyes told so (again LMH acting just made my heart cry with him and this moment was really touching!)

yeh that scene was realli good and it def showed LMH's acting. u could so tell he felt those words right from JD mouth. at first i thought i saw a slight smile, just a very slight, but then i guess my eyes were decieving me, but aside from that, i realli did sense the emotion and feel from his eyes!!

I cried for Jun Pyo...

that scene was unbearable! D: seeing him breakdown like that, its the 2nd time now......and the witch's assisstant, hez very caring i must say o.O but i guess he has been with JP since he was young so he must care about him, probz more or less like a son? no.....=/

Jandi said to JiHoo in the car that she have seen JunPyo and his fiancee together in Macau...i cant remember that Jandi saw them together. Did I miss something???

My Korean is a bit rusty but I thought JD said She met JK in Macau and that they (JP and JK) are a good match...

I have to say that although sad, I really enjoyed today's episode, overall this episode was well done. Here' what I think.

1.) I think JP came to the airport to tell JD that he was sorry and that he loved her. However, with his jealous nature once he saw JD with JH, he lost control and his nerve. All he could do was lash out at JH over his frustration that once again JH could openly comfort and be with JD. JH could give her all the things that he couldn't because of the "evil witch". I think that this is the main reason that broke down in the middle of the airport. It was a mixture of frustration and longing.

2.) The assistant is more JP's than his mom. He has been JP's primary caretaker since he was young. He knows more about JP than his parents do and is better capable of seeing how JD has made him more humane. He's just in a bad position because in order to continue to help and watch over JP, he has to make the "evil witch" believe that he is loyal to her. But, there has been a number of instances in this drama where you can tell that his real loyalties lie with JP.

3.) JD moreso now realizes just what JP means to her in that she can't function knowing that he is gone.

4.) JP's sister, can I just say I love her. She understands so much about the JP/JD relationship. I think it's really interesting that she understood that Jandi loved JP even before JD did. The last time she saw JD, JD was with JH. Yet she says to JD she was hoping JD would remain by JP's side. She will definitely be the force to bring them back together.

5.) There was just so much chemistry between JP/JD both at the airport and when JD was singing. Their eyes showed so much more than words could ever say. You could feel the love and the pain flowing across both of them. When JD was singing, you could see JP trying to reign himself in and fight the emotions that he was feeling. His mother could feel it also, that was why she made the comment about the change in ambience.

6.) Although I knew it was coming, when JP grabbed JK's hand I was like NO!!!!!! I can understand why he was unaware that he had the wrong girl. He was angry and self-absorbed. It was only when JK sad something that JD

would not say did he stop and turn around. He turned around to tell her that now she thinks she can say whatever she wanted to, but was shocked to see that he had JK. I was a little disappointed that JD misunderstood what happened, it was so obvious that he was talking to her and not to JK. JD had just said that she had nothing to say or do with him any longer. He responded by saying that she may not have anything to say but he did. But then if this had changed it wouldn't be the manga.

7.) JH, JH poor JH! I want to just hug him. He is trying so hard, but no matter what he told JP in the airport it won't work if the girl isn't willing. You can't no matter how much you want to turn a friend into a lover. That plane has flown, literally when he left for Paris.

Looking forward to tomorrow-must go buy a new box of tissues. lol

EDIT

name='kyuhyunlover'

She might have thought that JK (the fiancee) was the same woman that he saw with JP at the hotel, the one who he was whispering to.

She actually saw JP and JK in the shoe store when JP was trying to get the shoes for her. She misunderstood what she saw and didn't mention it to JH.

Guest kyuhyunlover

She might have thought that JK (the fiancee) was the same woman that he saw with JP at the hotel, the one who he was whispering to.

and what is this about YJ and GE's date being a setup? a setup for what? =/

Episode 15

It seems like we're seeing another side of Jaekyung here. She's definitely has the spoilt brat attitude and I'd agree she is the female version of Junpyo before he met Jandi though not quite as violent and cold. I would think her instant liking of junpyo after their fight would have stemmed from the fact that he totally dismissed her existence, which she couldn't and wouldn't tolerate just like how junpyo was attracted to jandi from the start. I thought it was weird that JK had on a purple hue lipstick initially at the hotel and after junpyo dragged her out on the streets, her lips were a different color. Who else thinks JK has similar facial bone structure as Matsumoto Jun? I like jihoo's hair in the macau episodes the best, and then next is his old hair. The current hair makes him look older. Junpyo's hair doesn't seem to have changed much. And I think I too spot somewhat of a smile on his face when jandi was playing the piano at his birthday party.

And i agree that 3 full episodes make it seem like junpyo and jandi have been apart for way too long.

and what is this about YJ and GE's date being a setup? a setup for what? =/

isnt it a set up to get JD + JP to talk?

cause they both dont them to date hahaha (welll, JD at least cause YJ has the womanizer rep)

today's episode made drove me crazy!!

it was soo heart breaking when JP was crying in the airport

and when JD was sining to him at his party

i love JH's new hair he looks GOOD!! :D

ahahaha

anyways i can't wait until tmr!!

When I saw JH buying JD's shoes, it confirmed that JH is JD's soulmate but JP will be JD's husband. Anyone else agree? disagree? by all means let me hear your thoughts!! :)

@parkc:

sorry to cut your post, but I just wanted to agree to your statement....it was what I believed from the beginning since I heard of this saying. I have watched the other two version

as well, and it was always Lei and Rui who understood and support Shancai/Makino the most, therefore I was pretty sure that in this version it´s JH.

@baemonkr:

I like your post, becausse I totally agree!! I wanted to write almost exactly the same when I was reading your post *smile*...thanks to you I don´t need to write that much, haha..

But one thing I want to say: I really think that the assistant is more on the side of JP, because remember when he first saw JD at JP house he knew immediatly who she was but

wouldn´t tell the witch? And JP must really trust him because otherwise he would never allow himself to show the hurt he feels...

I already got enough boxes of tissues Saturday to be prepared for these two episodes, LOL... Like you all I just wish the heartbreak is over sooooon!