[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

^Didn't it pass 35% for this ep? I think so.

ayneel,which kissing scene??

You mean JD-JP kissing scene ??

Ep. 9 >> JP kissed JD in the park @ night. JP told JD about his lonely childhood and how he wanted to stay w/ JD's family

Ep.10 >> JP kissed JD in front of his mother. It supposed to be 'passionate' kissing scene, but then within the airtime, their kissed was overshadowed by the sunlight (just like the japanese version) :P

Ep.12 >> JP kissed JD after saving her in the snow storm (JD tried to find the necklace tht JP gave to her)

But if u mention about JP and JK kissing scene... Its not aired yet :P

If u want the clip just search it in YT. It'll be easy to find it :P

I don't know exactly which one it was supposed to be, but it's between Jun Pyo and Jan Di of course. I think they had to edit it to make it shorter because they were portraying high school students? I guess that was the reason. I was just wondering which kissing scene was cut. Grr. ^^

Answered ^^

I think you mistook her question, she means to ask which kissing scene was edited after it was shooted. And if I'm not wrong, they didn't actually edit anything, however they were going to make the kiss scene in ep 10 to be a long passionate one but changed their mind b/c it really doesn't fit the korean school life style. So I don't think there is a supposed scene like you said floating around.

Thaaank you ^^ So it IS ep 10 ^^

The only visible sign of his regret was his bobbing Adam's apple.

I really like the way you logical put everything, but this pawns XD

EP15.

I'm confused! See, what song did Ji Hoo sing while he was playing the guitar? Also, the background music that followed, isn't it 'nae meoriga nabasseo' by SS501? Don't tell me Ji Hoo has a version himself? Or was it only for that particular scene?

HELP T.T

do u know what else is appalling?

i didnt think about this before, but it suddenly hit me.

When jandi made all that extra money to go to Macau, do u realize just how SELFISH she is?

i mean her family is at home, sewing up eyes on the dolls....and jandi makes like 2-3000 dollars and instead of giving it to her family so they can pay back the debt, she flies to macau, and spends money there....let alone lose her wallet there..

and kang san gets sick...but nothing happens after that.

its like...her family is suffering at home, while jandi is out to look for jp in macau and sightseeing.

Guest 김.현.중.팬

gahhh i really wish junpyo and jandi would just get back together!!

finally the gaeul/yijeong fake date! hopefully yijeong starts to like gaeul after this?? maybe? haha

that would be nice. bcuz that would be so perfect hahah

i really dont like jaegyung.... but i guess thats just cuz shes getting in the way of jandi and junpyo haha

also i think her voice.... is... really... annoying. haha

hopefully she doesnt start to really like junpyo. although junpyo will never forget about jandi.

oh does anyone know if the korean version is going to be adding the part where junpyo gets amnesia??

cuz i think i would just die. haha

i bet the shoe giving has some sort of meaning...

i didnt think of that but that is some cool symbolism ahha

do u know what else is appalling?

i didnt think about this before, but it suddenly hit me.

When jandi made all that extra money to go to Macau, do u realize just how SELFISH she is?

i mean her family is at home, sewing up eyes on the dolls....and jandi makes like 2-3000 dollars and instead of giving it to her family so they can pay back the debt, she flies to macau, and spends money there....let alone lose her wallet there..

and kang san gets sick...but nothing happens after that.

its like...her family is suffering at home, while jandi is out to look for jp in macau and sightseeing.

I believe that Jan Di's family was not in debt before she went to Ma Cau. During that time, they were just poor family, also, Jan Di had been working all her life, paying the debt because of her father, so I don't think it's selfish of her going to Ma Cau and not helping the family.

I hope that Gaeul and Yi Jung will have a happy ending, and be a couple, the manga never fulfill that part, so I hope the director/scriptwriter from Korean version will help them together. X_X

Okay, I have calmed down and now have a better understanding of Episode 15.

I still think the first 5 -8 minutes were wasted. The only part I liked was seeing JD's face light up when she saw the food.

JD sure cut off JH from saying something that would alter their relationship in the SUV. JD put two and two and came up with four. She saw JK in Macau. She saw JP in Macau. She assumed that they got to know each other while there. She was right except that JP and JK don't know each other really well.

Did anyone notice Woo Bin's Yes and air fist in Episode 16 preview when JP was in a robe and JD pulled him down to whisper something?

I love Woo Bin. They should have more scenes of him.

Because I'm Foolish- KHJ Version (ripped from ep. 15, so it has dialogue.) :D

---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PD178ELI <--

^ Thanks for this! I was going to do this myself, but was sure someone was going to do it already. I really hope this version will be released. :P I tend to fall in love with ANY and EVERY version of "내 머리가 나빠서" ... :sweatingbullets:

I don't know if I am the only one who feels the airport scene when the assistant holds JP is a really beautiful scene. All I could think about was how much of a lonely little boy JP is and my heart quivered for his sadness.

^ You are DEFINITELY not the only one. To be honest, at that moment i had expected the assistant took Joon Pyo into his embrace~ and when he did, i was a bit :o .. it was truly heartwarming that i was even surprised at first. I cried so much with Joon Pyo that scene. And really, the assistant is almost like a father figure in disguise to Joon Pyo. I loved how Joon Pyo even laid his head on him... :tears:

EP15.

I'm confused! See, what song did Ji Hoo sing while he was playing the guitar? Also, the background music that followed, isn't it 'nae meoriga nabasseo' by SS501? Don't tell me Ji Hoo has a version himself? Or was it only for that particular scene?

HELP T.T

^ The background song is "내 머리가 나빠서"~ Ji Hoo/Hyun Joong's acoustic version. I hope it wasn't only for that particular scene, i would really like a real digital copy of it. :rolleyes:

lilshinhwafreak, i think it is very clear that Jan Di is not a selfish person. She put a lot of thought and effort into going to Macau because she realized that her very same words had hit her (when she told Ji Hoo to follow Seo Hyun) and how much it ached. Her family is has hopes for her for going to Macau~ but i, too, wonder what happened with Kang San. I'm sure there will be an update with Jan Di's family soon. =)

I can't wait to see how Joon Di will reunite. I believe one main source of push will be Joon Hee and the other sources will be F2 and Jae Kyung (once she realizes that Joon Pyo and her aren't meant to be).. I can't wait to see Joon Di interaction.. :rolleyes:

I love it that JD confessed her love and how she missed him in a song and in as much of a public way as JP did when he announced to the whole school that JD was his girlfriend.

Guest misshakissh

i sometimes wish that jandi would seem like an actual high schooler whose family is not well-off.

I was a bit appalled to see Jandi coming to Macau in high heels and a short skirt...

and it would be nice if her coordinator started repeating some of the outfits jandi wears, because she has too many clothes as a commoner. lol

ive lost the feeling that her family is poor from the beginning.

anyways, random thoughts aside, todays episode was cute.

it made me hurt a little inside seeing jandi and junpyo both in pain and both to stubborn to do anything about it.

yes n if she did wear the same thing and ugly clothes ppl would be complaining again that she has too much of ugly clothes and the coordinator needs to dress her up prettier , and say why is she wearing the same clothes does the production ppl have no money? thats exactly what ppl here said about her doing her own makeup the clothes she wears are all hers she doesnt have a coordi she mentioned in the interview. its just like how every1 complains that her dresses are all ugly. either way its a lose lose situation right? ...lol

jandi's character role in the manga was NEVER extremely poor its the jversion that made jandi's role seeem extremely poor and overexxagerated. high heels are WAYY to common for krn girls, it fits the culture society there maybe thats not how it is in american girls so it might seem awk for u.

Guest misspinky

was JD's messenger bag from miss marc jacobs by marc jacobs? the character on the bag reminded me of her but it was covered so i couldn't really tell?

JH's singing and playing the guitar was love<33 i was so serenaded but the sad thing is that JH really feels like that in the drama =/ one sided love. i hope there's BTS for the bathroom scene, i wanna see how KHJ and GHS interact in reality. it was hilarious! definitely the comic relief needed for JD-JP sadness. the aftermath where JH knocks on JD's door to tell JD to come out and eat and when he's leaving with his chinese friend, that smile<33

i love how the PD includes the talents of the actors/actresses cus in meteor garden, shancai doesn't know how to play so she slams the piano but JD sung and played the piano so beautifully. and woobin was such a sweetie, he gave JD a standing ovation ;]] i wanna see more of him! and his family if they include his part of the story.

i always had a thing for Rui/Makino-Shancai-Lei but it's more intense in this version espeically cus you clearly see that JH loves JD whereas in the other version it was somewhat unsure and just a really good friend that was there what you needed him but this is... *sigh*

i thought JP was a great fighter? i guess not in this series, how could he get caught by a woman? i guess i'm used to daomingsi saying he learned all this martial arts, taekwondo, just about any fight out there and here JP can't get out of JK's body guards??

the mediafire links don't work for me =/ could someone please reupload? thanks in advance!

Guest tvananh1610

Can someone please post up translations of the song that Jan Di sang while playing the piano?

It sounded so sad!!

it was posted ... i think just on one of the few last pages...

did you guys noticed that jun pyo looked right at her after he blew out the birthday candles?...and it looked like he bowed (thanks) to her..she looked surprised....i loved the eye connection both actors have towards eachother...jandi sang so well...i felt her pain and longing for jun pyo...he was just as shocked as everyone was that she was playing the piano..

ok here's my rant!!!!!

gah!!!!!!!!!!! I love jihoo and all but

I'm so freakin' deprived of JD/JP scenes man

that I'm so freakin' excited over the fake date.........

I couldn't help but jump for joy when I saw JD whispering to JP

dudes....my heart leap like 15ft away from where its suppose to be

and i said yata!!! afterwards......

can't wait