[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I think it will be episode 17 before the whole GJP and JK's engagement is quashed.

I also think that YJ and Gaeul's "Date" is just setup, but i think YJ is starting to have a little something something for her.. :rolleyes:

I think it's because there are so many people trying to connect to the server.

I can't load parts 4 & 6. Usually, I'll just keep refreshing the page and try again until it works :sweatingbullets: Just gotta be patient.

Thank you so much! I thought there was something wrong with my computer so on the verge of freaking out. Many thanks.

Episode 15 was a joy to watch, it was a mixture of sadness, touching moments combined with some humor. Both Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo are pitiful souls, best friends in love with the same person, unfortunately, true love only knows what the heart feels and not how much is given out. It's difficult to compare the two, there is no better person, when it comes to matter of the heart.

favorite favorite scenes:

1. Jun Pyo witnessing the piggy back scene, waiting outside Ji Hoo's friend's home til Jandi's bedroom lights were off. (can one really be that in love? how ... I wish for a JP of my own) :blush:

2. Ji Hoo witnessing Jandi in the restroom. (the aftermath was too cute)

3. Jun Pyo breaking down @ the airport, the assistant's hug was just soo heartwarming. Kudos!!! to LMH & the actor in that scene.

Team: Jun Pyo & Jandi :)

Guest kiss*kiss

JiHoo looks so good with his hair cut! So JaeJoong-ish.

I like Yi Jung old hairstyle... Woobin's is okay.

Eh... I'll just say it -- compared to most of you who are giving her a chance and saying she's nice/pretty -- I don't like Jae Kyung. <_<

I feel like she is going to be a thorn in my side for the rest of the episodes until she's gone.

AND, I don't like how her and GJP were flirting-fighting outside. That's his role with Jandi... ONLY!

Guest confessionD

those are subs for ep 15. im watching it right now.

Then can you please upload it on mediafire for me please? I couldn't find any other links other than the one posted above but can't dl it at all. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks so much for the help.

Guest QuynhTrang

Anyone? D:

According to the others version and the manga NO, they Did NOT get married, so i

doubt they will marry in this version so don't worry, JP and JP will definitely be together!! :D

anhyeoung..just wanna post this..sorry if anyone already posted it...

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu176/h...578b4850123.jpg

credit: as labelled

^ They look so pretty. :P harhar.. Woo Bin's red hair is love. :rolleyes: Thank you!!

I realized that i bought myself a BOF poster yesterday morning! I had woken up and just randomly bought it on impulse :lol: .. i missed BOF a lot i guess.. :sweatingbullets: Anyhow...

I rewatched the scene where Joon Pyo goes to see off Jan Di.. (did anyone imagine what he initially wanted to say to her if Ji Hoo wasn't there?? :blush: )

After Ji Hoo puts the shoes on Jan Di, can you guys hear heavy breathing? :unsure: I remembered, at that moment i completely knew it was Joon Pyo. You can hear the furiousness in his breathing.. *goosebumps*...~ Oh, how i cannot wait for this fiancee arc to be over with. But really, Woo Bin + Jae Kyung is super sweet.. idk if Madam Kang would like that though. :sweatingbullets: I hope we get to see some JOON DI interaction tonight. :rolleyes:

Guest tofumui

English translation of the song JD sang at the birthday party:

Title: 사랑밖엔 난 몰라 (I know nothing else but love)

그대 내곁에 선 순간 

The moment you stood next to me

그 눈빛이 너무 좋아 

I liked the ways your eyes looked (at me)

어제는 울었지만

Though I cried yesterday,

오늘은 당신땜에 

today because of you

내일은 행복할꺼야

My tomorrow will be happy.

얼굴도 아니 멋도 아니 아니 

Neither his face nor his style

부드러운 사랑만이 필요했어요

I just needed his tender love

지나간 세월 모두 잊어버리게

To forget all the time that has passed

당신 없인 아무 것도 이젠
할 수 없어

I can now no longer do anything without you

사랑밖엔 난 몰라

Cause I know nothing else but love

wow that sounds like a lovely song.. of love and longing for the person you would want to spend the rest of your life with..

i haven't watched the episode yet.. i was hoping to wake up early enough to catch it before heading off to work but of course i had to sleep in.. lol i can't wait to watch it.. just from reading all your posts and the pictures i can already tell it's going to be a sad episode..

honestly i don't know how JP could have dragged the fiancee out the door since she was wearing a black dress and JD was wearing a cream-ish colored or at least lighter looking dress.. ahhhh

and i'm so glad that the mom's assistant is always trying to think of JP's best interests.. like not mentioning JD when the mom first asked him about her, telling JP he should take some time to spend with his friends and that they've been waiting for him, helping JP purchase the shoes that JD was admiring, etc.. i'm glad JP has someone to back him during this time

Guest your_sheroe

WOWWW!!

I LOVE THE ACOUSTIC VERSION OF SS501 SONG IT WAS TOTALLY GREATT!!

Totally!

I hope the that they will release a version to it.

I was so blown away by it~

Guest xdaisiesx3

Was it just me, but was Goo Hye Sun's acting in the first scene just... so, so, sooo bad? I mean she was squealing and screaming for like... EVER and after awhile I was growing annoyed because the scene was dragged on for way too long, and she just looked really immature. I loved Junpyo's acting though; I really think he's a greeeeat actor for such a fine looking young gentleman. When he broke down in the airport, I was so touched... his acting was really amazing, and so was the way he was looking at Jandi while she was singing her song. His small smile at the end of her performance was priceless, and so real... his eyes were filled with all of the emotions that you'd imagine a person would have looking at his loved one (who he can't be with).

I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh, and I LOVE Jihoo's new haircut.

my special thank to guys who has given me the youtube link. u're so kind ^^

& to someone above wonder that JD & JK get marriage or not i can say for sure that it's impossible. JP-JD is the main couple.i love it when they broke up, they still showed clearly that they love each other so much^^ i just wonder there's a wedding scene at the end or not . ha ha