[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Or what about Woo Bin stepping in and telling JP to talk privately with JD when JP ready to go off on JD in front of his mom, F3, and GE?

That was great. I want more WB moments.

Guest misshakissh

LMFAO, the beginning of the episode was pure hilarity .

it's so weird, LOL, whenever junpyo or jihoo gets punch and you

see their faces, you don't see any bruises or anything . XD

i guess their faces are just to beautiful to be bruised .XD

uh.. bruising doesnt surface in the first 10 seconds of when someone gets hit... if u havent noticed... ROFLS.. n i doubt they'd draw in a bruise for the f4s.. that'd totally ruin the mood.. lol

Guest winwetty

anyone have the mp3 song - 'I know nothing else but love' that jandi sang in JP birthday party...

the previous MF link is already dead....

thanks..

Guest Alice16uy

jihoo looks damn fine in this episode >___< he looks like jaejoong! <3 <3

he is so sweet!! buying shoes for Jandi...always there for her!!

do men like him exist anymore?? why is he so PERFECT?? noooo

hyunjoong fighting!!

Guest gglover

did anyone else notice that ga eul's hair was just put on in a messy bun? lol I guess they didn't have very much time because the actress was so late to film the B-day scenes.

I was waiting for yi jung to extend out his arm for ga eul after jihoo did it for JD. But it didn't happen :( oh well! just my wishful thinking.

i'm too excited for JD and JP's stalker adventure in ep 16! and it'll be really sweet for soeul couple too!

so, the PD seems to continue JP-JD's apart in episode 16, right? it's 4 episodes now? how can fans bare it? yeah, PD nim, pls give them more sweet& romantic scenes later

now after watching the video of JD"s song with sub, i fully understand. the lyric is so suitable to what JD wants to tell JP. i love this version. cauz i can see more tsukushi's love expression for tsukasa than the 2 last ones.

i think later, JK will tell JD that she gets the shoes at the airport & she knows that's from JP. JD will realize that Jp came there to give them to her. all JP&JD's misunderstanding will disappear. OMG, really look forward to it :)

Guest confessionD

Erm, can someone upload ep 15 softsubs on mediafire please?

http://rapidshare.com/files/201773885/bof15.richard simmons

I couldn't download it from the link above, really wish to watch it with subs. Please help? Thanks so much :)

@gglover: I think she looks okay in the bun although if there's more time, I'm sure her hair will look nicer. :x

I love ep 15.. there are so many good scenes.... although sad but they all did a good job..

everyone has suddenly grew up.... you can tell they are not kids anymore!

I really hope the stalking-dating part will be longer in ep 16 coz' we all know the ep might end with another twist or sad moment! really need some sweet funny moments to fill up our engry to wait for next week~haha.. :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg those toy models of F4 are cool!!!

im not going to buy but man i would like to lol

it would be awesome going on my desk and seeing those 4 heads lol :)

A little help please. When downloading episodes from mediafire, sometimes I can't seem to load all the parts of the episode. Is there a trick to getting all the parts to load? Ex. I'm downloading episode 15 from arashi and I was able to download ep 15., parts 2,3,5,7,8, but cannot seem to get parts 1,4,6 to load. Any help would be appreciated!

Guest aznprime817

Erm, can someone upload ep 15 softsubs on mediafire please?

http://rapidshare.com/files/201773885/bof15.richard simmons

I couldn't download it from the link above, really wish to watch it with subs. Please help? Thanks so much :)

@gglover: I think she looks okay in the bun although if there's more time, I'm sure her hair will look nicer. :x

dont worry about that, cause i dl'd it and it is the subs for 14 NOT 15, someone else confirmed it too

Guest christina

Whenever I watch this drama, I find myself cheering for JH instead of JP. Am I the only one like that? Its not just cuz Kim Hyun joong is a hottie, but there's just something really sincere about his character. But I know its not gonna happen, which is so so disappointing.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could re-post Kim hyun joong's version of "because my head is bad" and Goo hye sun's version of that song she sang at JP's birthday. The one that was posted says taht its a broken link and it wont work.

Also, for those who are confused about what JD said to JH in the car, she said that she is sure JP knew about JK and how he is to be engaged to her because she saw JK in Macau. She, however, did not say that she saw them together. So, the translation is wrong.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

A little help please. When downloading episodes from mediafire, sometimes I can't seem to load all the parts of the episode. Is there a trick to getting all the parts to load? Ex. I'm downloading episode 15 from arashi and I was able to download ep 15., parts 2,3,5,7,8, but cannot seem to get parts 1,4,6 to load. Any help would be appreciated!

I think it's because there are so many people trying to connect to the server.

I can't load parts 4 & 6. Usually, I'll just keep refreshing the page and try again until it works :sweatingbullets: Just gotta be patient.