[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest babiplucki

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/photo_gallery/p...3054&mcode=

if anyone can go to that website and post the pic here. I want to hear

people's opinion on that picture -_-'' i mean i think junpyo is cool and all

but WTF.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/photo_gallery/p...2032&mcode=

and this couple is just growing on me :)

and I agree with bellaangel012↓

Junpyo already seems to know if you watch the preview closely :( poor man.

here you go...

151003054_L.jpg

adorable

151002032_L.jpg

credit here and here

OH MY EFFIN GAWD! (Channeling Ginger here)

Everything seems brand new to my eyes and my senses even if i've watched both Taiwanese and Japanese versions countless of times...

This series really caters to every woman's fantasy... THAT TO BE LOVED WITHOUT PRIDE, WITHOUT MEASURE and UNABANDONLY by a Tall, super handsome, filthy rich guy who will give up everything just to be with the woman he loves... and it is working... I am officially IN LOVE WITH JUN PYO (and MINHO too!)

Thanks flower pot for sharing your wonderful comments; reading your post just reminded me how I have been drooling over Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, making me a bonafide, unapologetic cougar...ha...ha..ha.....I agree with you, the cinematography is excellent and is really a feast to the senses. This production is superior than the previous versions.

And what woman could resist the lure of one who is not only filthy rich but devastatingly handsome like Joon Pyo. Any hot-blooded woman has this sort of fantasy and the pd did an excellent job in fulfilling our need to escape to a place where everything is perfect.

i freakin' LOVE this series :w00t: it just keeps on getting better :)

can't wait for episode 6....

let me just say, the baby F4 was just too adorable :blush:

little Ji Hoo wearing white with his little violin,

little Yi Jeong playing with clay

little Woo Bin and his monopoly(?)

and little Joon Pyo with his cute little perm :lol:

and i love the scene where Joon Pyo thumped his racing heart :wub:

if i were Jandi I would have fallen for him a long time ago :lol: how can she resist that dimpled smile :rolleyes:

Guest lingling22

the heart beat thumping part of jun pyo kinda reminded me of Han Kyul's heart beat thumping in Coffee Prince...

i love this episode...

Thanks flower pot for sharing your wonderful comments; reading your post just reminded me how I have been drooling over Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum, making me a bonafide, unapologetic cougar...ha...ha..ha.....I agree with you, the cinematography is excellent and is really a feast to the senses. This production is superior than the previous versions.

And what woman could resist the lure of one who is not only filthy rich but devastatingly handsome like Joon Pyo. Any hot-blooded woman has this sort of fantasy and the pd did an excellent job in fulfilling our need to escape to a place where everything is perfect.

Oh my gosh, I could not agree more with flower pot and sheherizade3. I am falling hard for Joon Pyo, I really wish I was Jandi.......Mondays and Tuesdays are now my fav days of the week, a time that I can escape to heaven with JP....hoho.....!!!

I am waiting for people in my house to go to bed so I can launch Ep5.

hahah i beleive woo bin was playing LIFE er whatever xD

quite appropriate. i cracked up at how similar they made them to their current self x3

n i agree with like, everyone else.

if i was jandi, i woulda just been ok, you can love me xD

bah, i hope they end up together.

i'm trying really hard not to check with the other versions if they end up together e.e

also, ep 1 is completely subbed

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/6205/0/video.html

After watching episode 05,

I'm kinda confused of two things:

1. Has JunPyo confessed he likes JanDi yet? I didn't catch it from episode 05. It's kinda weird to announce JanDi as his gf without prior confession.

2. When the shaman read JanDi's palm, she said that there are two guys: future husband and soulmate. Does it mean that JanDi's soulmate is JiHoo while her future husband is JunPyo? I wish that JunPyo are both her soulmate and future husband.

Such a cliffhanger to see JunPyo unbutton his shirt at the very end.

flowerpot, i loved reading your post :) and I must concur with your thoughts as well :)

what i love about this drama, and korean dramas in general, is how the production team isn't stingy about spending some $$. i mean, i seriously believe this F4 is like FILTHY, STINKIN' rich! and i love Jun Pyo's house...the set designer has done an amazing job!

chiara, you know...you're first question does bring a good point. i think one of the reasons Jandi's so "grr" with Jun Pyo is because she has no idea what's going on in Jun Pyo's head. But that's quite understandable given Jun Pyo's lack of emotional comfort growing up.

505-littlejp.jpg

^already a Kindergarten heartbreaker :P

1. Has JunPyo confessed he likes JanDi yet? I didn't catch it from episode 05. It's kinda weird to announce JanDi as his gf without prior confession.

2. When the shaman read JanDi's palm, she said that there are two guys: future husband and soulmate. Does it mean that JanDi's soulmate is JiHoo while her future husband is JunPyo? I wish that JunPyo are both her soulmate and future husband.

Such a cliffhanger to see JunPyo unbutton his shirt at the very end.

or it could be the other way around :)

Her soulmate is JP while her hubby is JH ~

I can't wait till tomorrow, to find out whats going on because they are moving too fast.

I don't know if he like her or he just want to get her because she don't want him.

Hey I have a question.

SPOILER

I was figuring episode 6's cliffhanger was going to be Jun Pyo seeing Jandi and Ji Hoo kiss but someone wrote something earlier about Jun Pyo leaving the island after the kiss which came earlier?... earlier in the episode? does that mean the kiss won't be the cliffhanger? HAHA, ok I realize I am totally spazzing asking about tomorrow's cliffhanger now haha. But can anyone tell?

In this episode i cried, i laughed, i giggled like a schoolgirl, i sighed and i spazzed non-stop over JunPyo... HOW PERFECT IS THIS GUY? JUNPYO SARANGHE! :wub:

I have to disagree with you...

I definitely don't think that Jun Pyo is the PERFECT guy

he has many flaws such as his temper and he's completely spoiled...

but what to me is interesting and makes this whole story possible it that Jandi sees all his flaws and

still loves him by seeing him as a man first rather than him being the heir to the biggest & most powerful company in korea

but i agree with you about minho, he's an amazing actor who made me go on a whirlwind of emotions

and im so in love with the ga eul and the yi jung coupling,

im concerned about them on the same level as the jandi/jun pyo relationship!

sorry im blabbing because im half awake right now..

Guest sanaechan

>>Chiara, I think you are right, I also think the fortune teller was talking about JP as her future husband and JiHoo as her soul mate. At least that's how it is in the Manga, where Makino has this deep connection and friendship with Rui, while she is already openly in love with Doumyouji. They probably won't change this in the Korean version. I hope so at least.

I skipped through ep 5, but I don't understand any Korean so I can't watch it. I am still waiting for the subs for ep 3 and 4 too to watch those episodes ^^;

Man, I wish I could speak Korean XD

Guest lantawmako

I can't wait till tomorrow, to find out whats going on because they are moving too fast.

I don't know if he like her or he just want to get her because she don't want him.

JD is luckier than Cinderella. Cinderella only have Prince Charming, while JD has JP and JH. :)

ahhhh i'd die if that was true xD

why cant jp be her soulmate and hubby. hahah

well i guess we just have to see e.e

pho50 - Don't worry...I'm spazzing about tomorrow already as well`! ^^;; We're all addicted.

I don't think that'll be the cliffhanger b/c yeah, you see in the preview all the Junpyo vs Jihoo talk/action already...and I'm sure that's all after the kiss. I expected the kiss to be the cliffie too, but it looks like it won't be.

Just watched ep 5`! I'm so jealous of Jandi ~ T.T Joonpyo is <3

Little F4 was adorable, haha. I actually feel bad for Minji. I want her to come back soon (:

And Yijung x Gaeul <3 Those two are so cute ~ ^^*

Now I'm all excited for ep 6. I have an exam tomorrow too - grrr.

^ I think instead of a proper confession, he made it pretty obvious that he likes her through his actions and such...so that's sort of his way of telling (showing?) that he likes her. I would love to hear a confession from him though, haha.

As for the second one, well...the way I see it - it was a dream...and she likes Jihoo...so in her point of view, he would seem like her soulmate. Kind of like when we like someone, we like to believe that he's our soulmate and the person we're meant to be with. But the dream's telling her that she'll actually marry another guy (Junpyo), and I'm sure that in truth, he's actually her soulmate but she only thinks of Jihoo as her soulmate ~ ^^;; Like, it's her dream so Jihoo would come out to be the "soulmate" - it doesn't mean he actually is? Hmmm, I'm probably not making any sense what-so-ever, haha.