[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Airine Pratama

hi guyz ... anyone bookmark link to a post which organized the content of this thread? i haven't bookmark it and i can't find it again now ... thanks.

im sort of confused here XD

is the sub version of BOF ep 5 out yet?

how are you guys watching ? ;o

yeah, well atleast the first part is completely subbed

the others are being worked on

i posted a link above somewhere

After watching episode 05,

I'm kinda confused of two things:

1. Has JunPyo confessed he likes JanDi yet? I didn't catch it from episode 05. It's kinda weird to announce JanDi as his gf without prior confession.

2. When the shaman read JanDi's palm, she said that there are two guys: future husband and soulmate. Does it mean that JanDi's soulmate is JiHoo while her future husband is JunPyo? I wish that JunPyo are both her soulmate and future husband.

Such a cliffhanger to see JunPyo unbutton his shirt at the very end.

Apparently it was in her dream for the shaman bit. That part was hilarious but i wonder if that was the manga interpretation of Rui/tsukashi?

Since they are placing huge emphasis on the soulmate part, i think it is correct to say that JP could be interpreted as JD's soulmate as well. Im saying this because shaman mentioned that she would lose something very important and that is probably what the anklet symbolized. That she would lose the connection to her "soulmate". All upto interpretation.

hi guyz ... anyone bookmark link to a post which organized the content of this thread? i haven't bookmark it and i can't find it again now ... thanks.

i bookmarked it lol

again many thanks for Qi Luo for organizing everything!

Click >>>Here

Guest annievy;

yeah, well atleast the first part is completely subbed

the others are being worked on

i posted a link above somewhere

thanks, i have actually found on viikii's site !

all parts are subded ! (;

time to watch ! yay

Talking about the whole shaman thing - in the manga Makino met a lady on the street who told her that there is a man very close to her, who will be the cause for all her misfortunes or so. After they part we see that the lady is actually an escaped mental hospital patient who told a man he's going to become a very pretty girl :blink: But for Makino this meant no-doubt that Domyoju is the source for all her misery. There was another case with that old lady's fortune telling, when Makino just needed someone to tell her what she wanted to hear and interpret it the way she wants. It was very funny, but it didn't hold a meaning that that was her future and she could not change it. But by believing in what she was told, she actually made it happen. I don't know if I explained it well, but I hope it helps. I really liked that part of the manga ^^

does anyone have the softsub of BOF ep. 2, 3, 4 with correct timing? I mean, so that I could watch it with the HQ BOF uploaded by k-aigo.soopie.net/bof/ ??

thx

Guest epique.

Boys OVER flowers.

{ part three }

credit : RAiiNii3

* you may use the icons/banners below in other websites but you must add @SOOMPI next to my username.

for previous icons ... { part one } { part two }

{ i c o n s }

t7g6kx-2.jpgt7g6kx-1.jpgt7g6kx-3.jpg151003060_L-1.jpg151003059_L-1.jpg

151003058_L-1.jpg151003056_L-1.jpg151003057_L-1.jpg151003055_L-1.jpg151003054_L-2.jpg

151003054_L-1.jpg151003052_L-1.jpg151003048_L-1.jpg151003047_L-1.jpg151003044_L-1.jpg

151002034_L-1.jpg151002034_L-2.jpg151002032_L-1.jpg151002030_L-1.jpg151001053_L-2.jpg

151001049_L-1.jpg151001045_L-1.jpg151001043_L-1.jpg151001038_L-1.jpg151001038_L-2.jpg

{ banners - 216 x 86 }

151002034_L-3.jpg151001053_L-1.jpg

151001050_L-1.jpg151001046_L-1.jpg

you can spot some gajung icons! <3

if you'd like me to add text or hearts etc. onto an icon or banner just pm me.

i don't mind.

hope you like it. ;D

---

anyways,

reading through everyones comments it seems epi 5 was awesome <3

XD

can't wait for eng subs. ;P

Talking about the whole shaman thing - in the manga Makino met a lady on the street who told her that there is a man very close to her, who will be the cause for all her misfortunes or so. After they part we see that the lady is actually an escaped mental hospital patient who told a man he's going to become a very pretty girl :blink: But for Makino this meant no-doubt that Domyoju is the source for all her misery. There was another case with that old lady's fortune telling, when Makino just needed someone to tell her what she wanted to hear and interpret it the way she wants. It was very funny, but it didn't hold a meaning that that was her future and she could not change it. But by believing in what she was told, she actually made it happen. I don't know if I explained it well, but I hope it helps. I really liked that part of the manga ^^

like a self fulfilling prophecy.

I was spazzing about the undressing part in episode 4

and was about to faint when the ending song starts playing

and I'm like man way to kill a very tasty episode.....

dang! can't wait for tomorrow....

anyways have guys seen the big bang BOF parody?

its a riot.......

here's the link:

part1:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=v3thww2lZoQ

part2:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=MT_O8lwixOE

and just a quick note, the part where jun pyoo rolled the coin towards jandi and her finding it with so much joy like the day couldn't get any better was funny

plus the part where jun pyoo wanted to close the mall(/ by breaking off the fire alarm) for jandi and him to go shopping for a day was epic.....

------

@ elexis - I guess that explains it (:

Apparently it was in her dream for the shaman bit. That part was hilarious but i wonder if that was the manga interpretation of Rui/tsukashi?

Since they are placing huge emphasis on the soulmate part, i think it is correct to say that JP could be interpreted as JD's soulmate as well. Im saying this because shaman mentioned that she would lose something very important and that is probably what the anklet symbolized. That she would lose the connection to her "soulmate". All upto interpretation.

^ I thought...actually, that made sense - the whole anklet thing. I wasn't even thinking about the anklet but that really makes sense, lol. But it could also be the connection to her future husband...so maybe Jihoo is actually her soulmate. And the reason why her future husband is Junpyo is because he tries to make her like him and it works (and that's where the whole genie talk came in and how the genie couldn't force someone to love another, etc).

pho50 - Don't worry...I'm spazzing about tomorrow already as well`! ^^;; We're all addicted.

I don't think that'll be the cliffhanger b/c yeah, you see in the preview all the Junpyo vs Jihoo talk/action already...and I'm sure that's all after the kiss. I expected the kiss to be the cliffie too, but it looks like it won't be......

Thanks JUNSUxLOVE!! I'm kinda glad it probably won't be the cliffhanger since it's kinda spoiled from those other previews.

Now I'm spazzing to know what the actual cliffhanger will be. Weeeeeee, off to watch the subbed version now.

I can't wait for tomorrow after watching ep. 5. Junpyo, I love you <3. Haha, the fire alarm scene. This ep. was srsly full of Minho win. He is truly a talented actor. Oh, and I think when the shaman says Jandi will lose something important to a woman it foreshadows her first kiss with Jihoo o_o. GAH, ep. 6 I need youuu. I'm going to be so torn over this Junpyo/Jihoo war. I love them both (but for different reasons :P).

No, because technically her first kiss was with Junpyo, wasn't it(if the whole CPR thing counts, since Junpyo was faking it and all)? For now, I think it has to do with the fact that she lost the anklet- we already know from the previews that Jandi herself interprets the fortune later on as Junpyo trying to do something to her in that scene where he gives her the anklet, because she has a flashback of the fortune telling and hugs herself when he gets closer.

I'm finding myself REALLY looking forward to shirtless Junpyo. And that scene in the preview for ep 6... where little Junpyo (kindergarten again, I think) is floating in a pool... it seems we're going to catch a glimpse of why Junpyo is so scared of water/can't swim? And of course, Jihoo when he saves Jandi is pretty hot too.

IMO, the F4 just looks a lot hotter when they're wet. xD

Guest onefrozenmoment

thanks, i have actually found on viikii's site !

all parts are subded ! (;

time to watch ! yay

annievy's right! part 2 has been subbed too! I'm guessing all the other parts have 99% or 100% subs.

I'm downloading the raw while watching the sub on viikkii <3.