[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

rofl. Do not expect subs after an hour of the airing of episode 5 of BOF in KBS. Subbers don't have super powers, you know. Please be patient. For sure, everyone are working so hard in subbing the episodes.

I've watched the episode 5 using TVants. ^^ I really love this episode and made me love the character of Jun Pyo and Yi Jung ^^ This episode show how caring and loving Jun Pyo to Jandi. (and a lot more very memorable scenes ^^)

tvantz? does kbs work in your tvants? i dont think mine can access kbs... I'm sooooo envious hahaha... oh well huangsy's link works but the connection is interrupted every other minute... haha

I want to know ep5's rating. Do you guys know it?

it wont be up till sometime later... tomorrow in korean time.

gosh.. just watched the first 10 mins of it. i thought jun pyo making his way to save jandi was a touch :tears:

i really pitied jandi's state at that moment. i think hers was the most brutal among the 3 versions.

and LOL. junpyo's younger version trying to shoo the bee away.. i thought he was sooo adorable. ("kaaa... kaaa") :lol:

ji hoo playing twinkle star.. CUTE CUTE CUTE

I love to have a Sou X Yuuki ending but from the way i look at it, Yi Jung and Ga Eul are not the Sou and Yuuki i know, Yuuki should be someone who is strong within, whereas...er..Ga Eul is like another version of Jia Di ( not as rough..but still)..changes are good but I think the producers should be faithful to the original personality of the characters from the manga.o

that's what i think though, no offense, seriously :)

I get what you mean, but since it's a KDrama, there has to be lots of sassiness to their personality. Mostly yell and scream all the time and overacting. Every scene with JanDi is making my head hurts. I hope she falls in love with JP soon... as I am currently rooting for the evil girl. Her past is sad :(

Guest jaejoongie <3

tvantz? does kbs work in your tvants? i dont think mine can access kbs... I'm sooooo envious hahaha... oh well huangsy's link works but the connection is interrupted every other minute... haha

Even without TVAntz. you should be able to make an account on KBS for free and stream watch anything for free.

They also have live stream on their website. ^^

you can sign up even if you live over seas.

Anyways I haven't watched episode 5 yet but I can't wait! :D

Guest kawaiigarden

Oh my God, thank you so much for the torrent link.

I live in France and I can watch the episode the same day as the Koreans, it's amazing.

Me too, I don't understand how Jan Di can keep thinking about Ji Hoo when someone as amazing as Jun Pyo is so caring with her. But on the other end the Ji Hoo/Jan Di part is a necessity, it's only like that that she'll be able to see that Jun Pyo is the only one for her, and that she'll realize how much she loves him.

Jun Pyo is the best.

And all the pictures of Ga Eul/Yi Jung moments, excited me so much, I can't wait to watch the episode.

Yi Jung pretend to hate her kind of girl, but in reality, he's afraid, because he knows that this kind of girl is his weak point.

I really hope that Yi Jung and Ga Eun will be together in the end. I guess a lot of BOF fans are craving for this couple because we all know that Goo Jun Pyo and Geum Jandi are destined to be together in the end (same with the other versions) but not these two. I hope Korean version will make something different with Yi Jung and Ga Eun.

Hi ^^

The first post in here and in soompi. I registered a long time but now I just want to reply :)

Just because I can't help reading your replies and I am crazy with BOF ^^

I like Min ho but about couple i think i like Yi Jung vs Ga Eun more Jan Di and Joon Pyo. They're so cute and match well.

I am a fan of HYD from manga and I watched all of pre version. But at all, I have never hope 'bout Sou vs Yuki. And this ver, I think I can :-* This couple appeared earlier than in japanese ver or Tai ver, so I think PD want to screen their love =))

Can't wait ep 6 :(

Guest huangsy

huangsy's link works but the connection is interrupted every other minute... haha

because there are hundreds of you watching or using the link, at this rate, the interruption may deteriorate into a disconnection !

Pls no need to post direct link to Harukorea's YT page, when her channel URL has always been on 1st post.