[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Me too, I don't understand how Jan Di can keep thinking about Ji Hoo when someone as amazing as Jun Pyo is so caring with her. But on the other end the Ji Hoo/Jan Di part is a necessity, it's only like that that she'll be able to see that Jun Pyo is the only one for her, and that she'll realize how much she loves him.

Well it's prolly because as you can see from her 'reminicing' moment, Ji Hoo is the only one who helps her from all these bullying Jun Pyo initiated. She was hoping that Ji Hoo could save her again from the pains just like the last times. So of course, she wouldn't think of Jun Pyo at that very moment since he is the one who caused all these :lol:

Guest black-wings

snaps!! i just got done watching it on tv awhile ago! and man it was totally awesome! i can't wait for tomorrow to watch more!!!

Jun Pyo is such a SWEETHEART

I can't wait for the subs!I hope there's more Yi Jung/Ga Eul developement.I want them to be together since forever!I hope this drama does them justice >=(

As much as I hate Jandi for not looking at Junpyo, it's not really her fault. Junpyo has pretty much forced his way into her heart, buying her stuff, announcing in front of school that she's his gf and all. Jandi never said she wanted any of those (even though her resistance is rather futile anyway, lols). Who she's liked from the start is Jihoo so it's natural that when Jihoo comes back, her attention is shifted to him. So, this phase of the story is about Jandi's gradually coming to Junpyo instead of fantasizing and idolizing Jihoo. But oh poor Junpyo. And darn it Minho for showing Junpyo's sadness so freaking well.

Guest madamoiselle

Hi. I've been a silent reader all this time. I really love HYD Korean. Especially the triangle love between Jihoo - Jandi - Joonpyo. I can't wait for the next development. They like, making me so attached to HYD and always wanting for more eps. It's very hard to pass the days without them ^^.. BTW, I saw the interview of HYD Special in muish<if I spell the name correctly> YT. Is it from YeoYooManMan BOF Special? Anyone has the link for it? I really wanna watch the whole show. And look at the readers. I've been staying for 1-2 hours and it's still about 300 readers for the last few hours ^^..

Sorry for the little contribution here since I'm not really good with Hangul TT^TT..

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Well it's prolly because as you can see from her 'reminicing' moment, Ji Hoo is the only one who helps her from all these bullying Jun Pyo initiated. She was hoping that Ji Hoo could save her again from the pains just like the last times. So of course, she wouldn't think of Jun Pyo at that very moment since he is the one who caused all these :lol:

I totally agree with what you said/wrote. Ji Hoo is the one who saved her from the bullying and seems to be the only one of the F4 members to have a conscience. Therefore, she likes Jo hoo. It will take some time for her to warm up to Jun Pyo... :P

Looking forward to more dramatic scenes

ps does anyone know the rating for the drama?