[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

• Replies 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was fun watching BOF at Netflix party while waiting for Pachinko @Edgar Pordwed @CarolynH @Min2206 @ATW @syntyche @msdot @1ouise   Seeing the arrogant GJP get his comeuppance from littl

cr:  KBS via FanCrops   I think this, arguably, was a favorite scene @CallieP @syntyche @Edgar Pordwed @Min2206 @ATW  .  Hope you can join us next week @msdot and @1ouise.  Some great scenes

I cried visiting this thread.. so so many fond memories. BOF would always be my #1

Guest sarahilal

hey i'm living in malaysia and on our cable we have KBS. anyone here knows what time or when will BOF will be airing on KBS on channel 303?

thank you in advance:)

Guest madamoiselle

Wah. I can't wait to watch the Ep 5. I hope the subbers can finish them tomorrow. I'll wait patiently until then ^^..

I'm waiting for the Viikii subs. Maybe I'll watch them tomorrow coz it's late at night here in my country. For any Viikii user here, my ID in Viikii is chikachan. I hope we can be friends ^^..

hey i'm living in malaysia and on our cable we have KBS. anyone here knows what time or when will BOF will be airing on KBS on channel 303?

We only have KBS world in Malaysia so this drama will only aires after World within ends. Time slot same as the current drama.

Guest CharlotteDarcy

omigod, I have to spazz right now.

I've been waiting for this drama since last year already since i'm a big fan of the Taiwanese and Japanese version.

I have to say Boys over Flower have the best looking casts. There's going to be 24 episodes right? Yay!

*still on episode 1*

As much as I hate Jandi for not looking at Junpyo, it's not really her fault. Junpyo has pretty much forced his way into her heart, buying her stuff, announcing in front of school that she's his gf and all. Jandi never said she wanted any of those (even though her resistance is rather futile anyway, lols). Who she's liked from the start is Jihoo so it's natural that when Jihoo comes back, her attention is shifted to him. So, this phase of the story is about Jandi's gradually coming to Junpyo instead of fantasizing and idolizing Jihoo. But oh poor Junpyo. And darn it Minho for showing Junpyo's sadness so freaking well.

i realized throughout the thing that she sort of went along with it, she could have been grateful and everything but overall, i completely agree with you. He never got affirmation from her and it was completely one-sided.

can i say that im totally looking forward to the showdown btwm JP and JH and JD becoming aware of her feelings for JP. Everything else is secondary.

Guest Chianna

They've cut back on Tsukasa's violence for Jun Pyo so although he might be pushy it's hard to understand why a supposedly strong character like Jan Di isn't telling him outright 'I don't like you like that and I'm not your girlfriend so back off'

It's why I'm hoping after episode 6 we see a more Tsukasa reaction. At this point he really does need to start beating people up, enough of this semi healthy channeling his anger in an acceptable way. Show us why the F2 honestly concerned and went out their way to get to the bottom of the photo mystery.

Guest wonderfulstar

Hey guys, I don't want to compare the korean version with other version but I was very curious when reading this! Please do not bash me saying I'm comparing. Read on only if you are interested.

China (mainland), not Taiwan, is remaking Hana Yori Dango. Its kind of old news... like 2 months ago, but it looks like the Korean and Chinese versions are filming around the same time. They are rumored to be filming in Macau. The Korean Hana Yori Dango is supposedly also filming part of their drama in Macau as well.

http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2008/11/04/hun...ana-yori-dango/

http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/the...s-over-flowers/

credit: CFENSI

Guest siticantik3011

tvantz? does kbs work in your tvants? i dont think mine can access kbs... I'm sooooo envious hahaha... oh well huangsy's link works but the connection is interrupted every other minute... haha

it works now u shud try...

bipeno.jpg

u shud try downloading tvants...it works for me tho theres no subs

it started at 8:55 pm or sumtimes later at 9:05 pm our local time

Monday&Tuesday (actually im fr msia too..hye)

i dont think KBSworld is gonna air BOF... yet

need to wait a little while

Guest sarahilal

We only have KBS world in Malaysia so this drama will only aires after World within ends. Time slot same as the current drama.

oh i see. well thanks again for your information:D

it works now u shud try...

http://i43.tinypic.com/bipeno.jpg

really? it works now in tvants? yay! Come to think of it, I never tried it again after it failed on me the first times that I tried to access TVants a couple of weeks ago... I'll sure be trying it via tvants tomorrow... hahaha thanks siticantik... you even took the effort to screen cap for me! thank you!!!

Guest sindu17

I've been a silent reader for a while but this drama has totally sucked me in...hehe.

I know it seems out of character for Jandi to go along with being Jun pyo's girlfriend but even in the manga, Tsukushi goes along with being Tsukasa's GF, even though she is not into him totally. Give the girl a break, after being bullied and then beaten to an inch of her life...she just wants a break and is willing to go with the flow...lol.

I LOOOVVEE Ep. 5... how Jun Pyo is constantly watching for Jandi's reaction and to make sure she is safe and happy (when he kisses her goodnight, when she wakes up on the plane drooling, when she wanders into the souvineir shop)...this is probably the first time Jun Pyo has been so selfless in his own entire life. Also, the end where the two were actually talking like civilized people...a cute foreshadowing of how even with the bouts of fighting, they really have a strong attraction and good base for a relationship.

Guest valley girl

i like Go joonPyo he is so adorable really , cute too,..

it's getting better right , the chemistry has been built,

i can feel chemistry between the f4 too..

kim bum has more portion love kimbum

I used tvants last week to stream ep4 and was pleasantly surprise it's not choppy at all. The best live tv software ever!

Ep 5 is really cute but too bad i can only see the scenes without any sound since there's problems with my computer.

School is having a holiday today so i can't go to the computer lab T_T.. poor me.

Anyways, those caps are like super duper HQ!! And JPxJD. I really think Junpyo is very violent in the first part where he rescues Jandi, but it really shows his anger and the cruel doumyoji side. I love his potrayal~~

He's very controlling and pushy about Jandi, but cuutteee... especially the scenes where he crawl over to Jandi in the bed.

Poor jandi, i really think this bullying is the most brutal compared to other versions. Jihoo is back and i sense trouble... ugh...

And Jandi's family is so funny!! I can even laugh without hearing any sound, just by their expression, it cracks me up so bad. Hahaha~~ I can't wait for ep 6 and my computer to be fixed.

I'm currently translating the BTS aired on jan 5 but i only translated 3 minutes of it so...

it will take a while to finish translating it~

---Caroline

Guest junkiluv

i watched the first three parts of BOF and i love it omg the way junpyo got angry at the students who were messing with Jandi was so hot! and it showed how much he cared about her awww

Jandi! he's your soulmate not jin hoo!

can't wait to finish watching ep. 5 and can't wait for ep. 6

go Jundi and YiEul couple!!!!

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자