[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest inyeon.

i thought jandi's and minji's scene was kinda sad..... they seemed like great friends and in the end they still seemed like they thought of eachother as great friends... so complicated. can't wait till she comes back.

I know! I totally agree. I mean...yes she was a COMPLETE pinkberry for doing what she did. But I still feel on the inside, shes not totally evil...Just really heartbroken and misunderstood. x_x

I dont expect her and Jandi to continue being friends, but that SLAP just made me go "ouch. ._. " D:

-

Episode 5 was great! Haha, This is the FIRST TIME EVER that I watched a drama without subs. D: I cant help it. Its just too darn good !

When he saved her, I was just like "HECK YEAHHHHHH". Haha. Its also the first time when I support Junpyo more than Jihoo. :ph34r:

I dont think its because Hyunjoong isnt doing well (i think hes fine at acting.) but its because Minho is GREAT. D: Hes amazingg!

btw, the parts with Eejung and Gaeul. Is it that Gaeul is showing more interest than Eejung? Because at the part when they were taking the picture, eejung was so out of it. (maybe it was because he wanted to hide his feelings or something. kekekeke.) but yeah. can someone explain? Maybe Its cause I didnt understand what they were saying, so im just assuming. (ohwell ._. we all know in ep 6 hes gonna show feelings too ;D)

rofl, i totally love Jandi's family. D: Full of awesomes.

Guest Storytime

Random! But I was just watching episode 5 and I suddenly thought about the horrendous love story from Witch Yoo Hee. Normally in a typical drama, the girlfriend is horrible/clingy which turns the guy to another woman. But in Witch Yoo Hee, the girlfriend is entirely sweet and caring but she ends up being dragged along the ride by the indecisive boyfriend who falls in love with his boss. I found that so incredibly annoying so I hope that the love triangle in BoF doesn't end up progressing in that same way.

I mean, I'm loving that Jandi has feelings for Jihoo because he's been so good to her. And it's obvious that she's starting to like Joon Pyo. I don't mind watching them fight for her and I love that she's trying to figure out her feelings, but I hope the scriptwriters (This is the same group who did Witch Yoo Hee, right?) don't do it in a way that'll make everyone go, 'WTF, stop messing with their hearts and friggin' pick a guy!" I don't know if I'm getting my point out clearly (?) but I just hope that in the end, she'll make a clean decision.

Ratings for ep 5 is out.

TNS: 24.8%

AGB Nielsen: 22.2%

Compare to its competition, East of Eden:

TNS: 25.1%

AGB Nielsen: 27.1%

Wow...can't believe it, it's really neck to neck now. BOF will probably surpass EOE after tomorrow's episode!

Guest onefrozenmoment

FANVIDDING.

Okay, so earlier I posted my preview of the love triangle between jan di, jun pyo, and ji hoo before, but now I actually have uploaded the full-length fanvid. The clips are only from the first four eps (even though the 5th one would've helped A LOT in developing a love triangle- and the sixth too), but the story still works out fine.

I hope you all like it! *pokes vid description again*

Enjoy! :D

I feel like I'm still in grade school having a crush on the cutest boy in class ... Min Ho soo has that charm. Episode 5 was just pure fantasy ... every girl's dream of a rich, devoted, handsome guy coming to rescue one from harm ... the exotic location and breath taking view of New Caledonia was an icing on the cake. The younger versions of F4 and Minji were adorable ... Joon Pyo, even as a child displayed the arrogance soo well ... as his fashion was also top notch.

Guest kween_lisa

Guest misshakissh

korean netizens were saying that the only reason why east of eden is still a head even by 1% is because all the parents/old ppl are watching it at the same time slot,, so the teens and the younger ones in family cant watch it on t.v. lol the parents hogging the television.. so they watch it through their computer or through their cell phones ( in south korea tv channels work through the computer/cellphones just like it would on normal television obviously they pay for it but sometimes it comes with the telvision cable service. ) sadly this isn't added on to the tns or neilsen. if they did add it, they said it would probably be around 30%.

ahhh, i'd be so mad if my parents wouldnt let me watch BBF because they were watching some other show xD

blah i dont want to go to school tommorrowww >.< i just wanna watch bbf instead

well i suppose my thing to get me through the day is that i'll have BBF just waiting at home for me to watch. bwuahaha

sorry, i might be wrong but i thought she was talking about how something seems "different" about ji hoo since his return and he doesn't seem right?

u could be right.....i'm just so confused with that scene cause i really want her to realize her feelings for jun pyo!!!! but i know the story, so i'll have to wait... :tears:

Ratings for ep 5 is out.

TNS: 24.8%

AGB Nielsen: 22.2%

Compare to its competition, East of Eden:

TNS: 25.1%

AGB Nielsen: 27.1%

Yes! I hope they beat EoE ratings soon.

BOF and EoE are different in so many aspects. BOF has a lot of new actors while EoE had an "all star cast" but there was a lot of drama outside of the actual drama in EoE because of the whole script thing.

Beating their rating will show everyone that there's more to it than just having well known actors

did u huys notice in the scene that jandi and gaeul is talkin at work- she metions that she feels weird and she does not know why and gaeul keeps saying all these other things and she;s like no..it's something else...? i think she is having feelings for jun pyo and it's affecting her..so she does not know how to respond or act....along with ji hoo

actually jd was referring to jh and how hhe seemed different.

*gasp* Joon Pyo's so sweeeet. :blush: It's just as much as a cliffhanger having him take off his shirt at the end of the episode. :lol:

I loved how Joon Pyo was playing the video game like a normal high school-er (the first real thing he does showing that he's a teenager, besides the childish acts :lol: ). And baby F4 + Minji were just soo cute!! I felt so sad for the little Minji.. Baby Joon Pyo was really a mean kid.. But i loved how he justified the situation by saying that the Minji back then had a heart. :wub:

I'm going to be very saddened comes ep7 for Joon Pyo.. T_T I can't wait to see the previews for ep8!

Random! But I was just watching episode 5 and I suddenly thought about the horrendous love story from Witch Yoo Hee. Normally in a typical drama, the girlfriend is horrible/clingy which turns the guy to another woman. But in Witch Yoo Hee, the girlfriend is entirely sweet and caring but she ends up being dragged along the ride by the indecisive boyfriend who falls in love with his boss. I found that so incredibly annoying so I hope that the love triangle in BoF doesn't end up progressing in that same way.

I mean, I'm loving that Jandi has feelings for Jihoo because he's been so good to her. And it's obvious that she's starting to like Joon Pyo. I don't mind watching them fight for her and I love that she's trying to figure out her feelings, but I hope the scriptwriters (This is the same group who did Witch Yoo Hee, right?) don't do it in a way that'll make everyone go, 'WTF, stop messing with their hearts and friggin' pick a guy!" I don't know if I'm getting my point out clearly (?) but I just hope that in the end, she'll make a clean decision.

I definitely understand you and where you are coming from because i would hate to see that as well since its so cliched. But if they are basing this off the manga, from what i understand, the triangle plays a small role overall. you can say that JH is more of a catalyst for JD to finally realize her feelings for JP.

Also at the risk of pissing off a huge huge huge manga following and the japanese/taiwanese following, i highly doubt they would deviate from the manga like that.

Guest secret_valentine

when GJP comes and save Jandi i swear that was one of those beautiful moments that makes you wanna keep replaying it over again and again!!!

JANDI <3!! GOO JOON PYO!!