ahha i was doing that too, but when you get to about part 3 and

on, they are only about 50 % subbed. i didnt see that when i last

posted, sorry XD

probably by the end of today, everything will be at 100%

to make it less.. spamish something to share to keep us going! (:

yeaherlr3.png

yay !

@ elexis - I guess that explains it (:

^ I thought...actually, that made sense - the whole anklet thing. I wasn't even thinking about the anklet but that really makes sense, lol. But it could also be the connection to her future husband...so maybe Jihoo is actually her soulmate. And the reason why her future husband is Junpyo is because he tries to make her like him and it works (and that's where the whole genie talk came in and how the genie couldn't force someone to love another, etc).

What are the most important events/events for a woman: first kiss, first love, and the first time they lose their virginity.

IMO i thought the genie talk was really reminiscent of JP-JD relationship at that moment in time. JP knows JD's heart really isnt into it and that whole preview: are you going to trample on my heart really goes hand in hand with that conversation.

I think the shaman talk with what you said earlier makes sense.

Gahhh i hope they really dont drag out the whole JH-JP-JD triangle, that kind of stuff gets so lame after awhile and there are about 18 more epis left.

Guest Xiahxingxing

I love this series

I have to say that I think the three girls, well, mostly Ginger are so cute!

even though they're evil and all but they're funny

I love it when Ginger speaks English

I don't know why but she reminds me of a girl from the Japanese dramas

Still waiting for episode 5 to be subbed >.<

I can't wait to watch it

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

can't wait for tomorrow . . will episode 6 have the kissing scene between JD & JH?

or

JD like JH but love JP LOL

omggg why do jan di, jun pyo, and ji hoo names ALL have to start with J then D/P/H. when i was skimming through the comments i read it as "kissing scene between JP & JH". i was like hold up what???? mannn these initials are confusing me.

reading all the comments makes me hellishly excited for ep 5. stupid paradise lost and john milton has to ruin all that fun.

Guest misspinky

Spoiler

The scene when Jun Pyo is wiping Jandi's face and you see he wants to kiss her sooooo badly. I love that they added that because it makes it all the more heartbreaking for Jun Pyo when he sees Jandi let Ji Hoo kiss her. Sniff sniff. BUT it will also make it all the more spazztastic/meaningful when Jandi finally returns his affections and they finally do kiss. Kya! :wacko: kekeke

Guest misshakissh

i thought jandi's and minji's scene was kinda sad..... they seemed like great friends and in the end they still seemed like they thought of eachother as great friends... so complicated. can't wait till she comes back.

Guest lane013

I love this series

I have to say that I think the three girls, well, mostly Ginger are so cute!

even though they're evil and all but they're funny

I love it when Ginger speaks English

I don't know why but she reminds me of a girl from the Japanese dramas

Still waiting for episode 5 to be subbed >.<

I can't wait to watch it

yea for some reason, i really like it when she speaks english. Her english is pretty good actually. was she raised elsewhere?