Hi, I'm a silent stalker of this thread here :P

I just have to say, that i'm really enjoying this drama &

i haven't been interested in a drama for so long. & i, like

everyone else is highly anticipating mondays & tuesdays :D

btw - thank you Soopke for the 720p version! I have been looking

for it for so long ! & quick question - does the WITHs2 soft subs work with the

720p version ?

Guest Justalilodreamer

i actually think the stylist is doing a great job. I know a lot of it is subjective and depends on everyone's personal taste/opinion but i think to a certain point it can be quite objective too. The F4 all look really good in their outfits...the fit and the proportions and mix and match of pieces when they aren't just wearing suits is very well done. It may seem a bit odd for guys to wear this stuff everyday like the F4 do...but these are not your average guys...lol. Also that dress Han Chae Young is wearing looks very Prada/Marni...obviously very "fashion-y" (i mean...her character is a model after all) so i think it's clear she knows what she's doing. From all the promo/poster shots and all the episodes thus far...it's all pretty solid...especially for the type of show and characters she's styling. And isn't it obvious that Jandi wears those funny clothes for a reason?

edit: oops forgot to remove one of the image tags!

have to agree. i cant say much about jandi's make over outfits but as for F4's, i think they're fine. I mean if they were to be in tshirt and jeans all day it wouldn't give the same affect. Im pretty sure the stylist dressed them up in fur because real fur is expensive, its not something a commoner would wear as casual wear. Its supposed to be a representation of wealth and class.

Guest kinkie_lass

Isn't it cute when he and Yi Jeung take matters into their own hands? :) And they readily use their charms to achieve their goal.

You got that right. He has this charisma though that makes his character likeable even if you cringe at his "gangsta english" and geeky dance skills. :lol: Whereas before I couldn't care less about the backstory of the "Akira" character in MG and HYD, BOF/BBF had me thinking otherwise.

This adaptation is really setting its own trend. You have fans preferring Jun Pyo immediately over Ji Hoo whereas it was a reverse before with MG and HYD. Another is the Yi Jung/Ga Eul storyline which was pretty vague with the previous versions but now seems to be fleshed out early into the series.

Ahhh, hopefully they won't disappoint us midway into the series.

glad to finally meet fans of woobin :sweatingbullets: i never cared about mimasaka akira's character so i'm pretty certain that it is because i love kim jun :lol: i think he's unconventionally handsome with his big eyes. team woobin, anyone?

woobin-1.jpg:wub:

Guest rexie92

REQUEST!

does anyone have pictures of joonpyo with straight hair?

thanks in advance!

--

i made gifs from ep1~ (:

* PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CREDIT! // credit rexie92

* Please do not hotlink! Upload to your own server.

*Don't take the second one! I made that for myself XD

*i made a hyunjoong gif but i can't make it under or equal 40kb -__-;

19579714xu4.gif

LESS THAN or EQUAL 40KB; as far as i know XD

22559998qc0.gif6under40lp5.gif7under40zo0.gif5under40st6.gif3under40ux0.gif59352800hx9.gif

edit;// TOPPED PAGE228!

Guest nightmare.

i just finished watching the four episodes yesterday

This drama is addicting...

Better than taiwan and japan version

and i really love Yi Jung and Ga Eul they're so sweet together

and btw, does anyone know where can i get a banner for my siggy with Yi Jung and Ga eul picture?

Thanks

I can't believe i just re-watched the eps instead of doing my readings today. o.O.. :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know where you can get/listen to the piano score of "내 머리가 나빠서"-By: SS501 that was played at the end of ep3??

I really love that piece.. :rolleyes: Thanks!

Guest subdwfreaky

I really hope Kim Joon gets his own story too. I really enjoy watching him onscreen and from what I've seen so far, he's doing a very commendable job. I think he's very natural, and even though he's not as gorgeous as Min Ho or Kim Bum, there's this certain charisma about him :)

i command you take back your words NOW!

:P

LOL

just kidding. everyone has their own opinion. i know that.

i don't plan to reply here actually...

i don't even plan to continue watch this drama in the near future after watching halfway the first episode...

but after reading so many good reviews.....i might just change my mind......there's a lil possibility of that happening...

and when i come today n see the Kimjoon love here.... :blush: ....too happy i am....

he's like...the only reason left for me to be interested to this drama...and even the reason i got so hyped in the first place...

i'll try to be positive n continue watch this drama....when i got time....

but for now......

any kimjoon/song woobin lover.....

feel free to indulge in ocean of his picss....just click the link below.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...202519&st=0

see you^^

Guest xoJiJixo

I watched all of the eps today and omggggg I love it! I've adored Goo Hae Sun ever since the Nonstop series, and she's just way too adorable and hilarious in this show! Ahhhh and I love Hyun Joong's character..... although he's definitely not gonna be 'the guy' =*( siiiiigh.... what a sweetie. I cannot WAIT until the next ep, I'm too hooked!

I wish I could give the pd a hug since he just made episodes 1-4 a joy to watch. What I appreciate about these episodes is that the pd focused on the main couple without sacrificing the other characters as well. In episode 4, JH leaves to follow SH giving time for JP and JD to get to know each other better; however, their sweet moments were interrupted by JD's supposed to be "best friend," Min ji who also wanted JP for herself.

JH must have felt humiliated when he saw JD kneel in front of SH and begged her to stay in Korea for JH's sake. The last thing he wanted was to be pitied so he confronted JD about it. JD cared that JH was miserable and wanted to help him but did not expect that he would misunderstand her intentions. JD's relationship with JD and JP is like night and day; with JH, she is meek as a lamb but with JP, she is assertive and would not bow down to him. I was impressed with the way GHS tackled this scene, her tearful plea was moving and clearly showed her feelings for JH in that she only wished for his happiness. She delivered her lines with such humility that one can really feel her sentiment; although she wanted to be with JH, she was willing to let go of him to be with the one he loves.

sh_ep4.jpg

jd10_ep3.jpg

jh1_ep4.jpg

jh_ep4.jpg

Although JP and JD are "sworn enemies," they don't seem to have difficulty being open to each other. JP, used to JD being outspoken and loud, tells her to just be herself when JD attempts to be more ladylike in his presence. JD asked him if it was ok to sacrifice one's feelings for another, obviously referring to JH and JP replied that if the world ended the next day, she would be so angry and die of regret. Here, JP and JD are a study in contradictions; whereas JD would surrender her own happiness for others, JP on the other hand would go full throttle for it. There is a saying that opposites attract, so with these two, their differences ends where their attraction for each other begins.

jd1_ep4.jpg

jp_ep4.jpg

jp1_ep4.jpg

JH surprised JD and the F3 when he announced that he'll follow SH to Paris. It's amusing to observe JP whenever JH is around JD; he seems to always be on the alert. Even when the F4 were horsing around, teasing JH, JP paused to give JD this meaningful glance and JD smiled back at him, a silent communication passing between them. The reaction of JP when JH kissed JD was priceless; he did not like it at all. He was probably still musing over it as they were drinking coffee by the roadside. As expected this prompted him to take action and, leaning over JD he informed her that they should date, however, the noise coming from the plane drowned his words. The pd just know how to sprinkle the drama with sweet moments like this that just makes me go awwwww.....all the time, especially when JP leaned over JD, the way he looked at her....mama mia.....gave me the impression that he sooooo...wanted to kiss her. The thing with JP is that he can't seem to resist touching her and takes advantage of any opportunity, be it draping his arm on her shoulder, attempting a kiss and I just love it everytime he leans over her, his face almost touching hers, so hot.

jhjd_ep4.jpg

jp2_ep4.jpg

jd15_ep4.jpg

jp3_ep4.jpg

jd2_ep4.jpg

jp4_ep4.jpg

JD is so pretty in this scene, her face looking radiant and innocent. Even JD is beginning to be affected by his nearness when her heart starts to beat faster than usual.

jd_ep4.jpg

jp5_ep4.jpg

jp6_ep4.jpg

Their disastrous first date ended with them spending the night in a cable car and JD tending to a sick JP who waited for her in the snow for 4 hours. Unaware at first that JP was running a fever, JD mistook JP's leaning on her as another one of his perverted acts. So amusing how she threatened to stick a pen on JP if he did not get off her on the count of three but then tried to give him a chance by including 2 1/2 in her count. Both fell asleep with JP's head resting on her shoulder, her tiny frame supporting his bulk...another awww....moment for me. This scene gives me an impression of what their relationship in the future would be like, and that is, JP is helpless without her.

jd4_ep4.jpg

jd5_ep4.jpg

jd6_ep4.jpg

jpjd_ep4.jpg

jpjd1_ep4.jpg

JP teasing her the next morning.

jpjd2_ep4.jpg

JD became everyone's friend when their picture was displayed in school and to add fuel to the fire, JP did not deny the rumours to JD's consternation and her friend Minji's misery.

jd7_ep4.jpg

jpjd3_ep4.jpg

Thinking that MJ was sick, JD visited her at home. MJ's probing question revealed that JD, at this point, still cannot believe that JP likes her and vehemently denied any existing relationship between her and JP. Relieved, MJ invited her to go out for some fun.

jd16_ep4.jpg

jd17_ep4.jpg

JD was just too happy to be in the company of her newly found friend who, in reality, set up a trap for her with the help of an accomplice. She was drugged and woke up in a hotel room.

jd8_ep4.jpg

jd9_ep4.jpg

This is the evil side of Minji that JD did not see.

mj_ep4.jpg

Overnight JD became the sinner and the enemy when her pictures in the hotel room with another man circulated in school. JP who wanted to impress JD with his newly straightend hair and uniform came upon the group who was already swarming around JD. The confrontation that followed between JP and JD was disturbing to watch as JD helplessly tried to cover the offending picture from JP. JD's act of covering the picture was more out of self-preservation rather than embarassment because she was aware of the backlash she would suffer if she so much as offend anyone of the F4s. JP's uncalled for reaction, pushing JP aside and angrily asking her for an explanation, showed his arrogant behaviour as a cover up for his wounded pride. JD admirably stood her ground and was not cowed by his attitude. The uncaring way that JP turned his back on her knowing that she can get hurt was not lost to JD as she pitifully watched him leaving the scene. This is one side of JP that makes him unbearable for JD to accept and rightfully so. LMH and GHS passed with flying colors in this scene. LMH is just so good in showing his anger through his eyes and facial expression and as for GHS, watching her tear stained face staring at JP's retreating figure was just heartbreaking.

jp8_ep4.jpg

jd10_ep4.jpg

jp9_ep4.jpg

jd11_ep4.jpg

jp12_ep4.jpg

jd12_ep4.jpg

The meeting of YJ and GA was rocky at best. YJ's intention was not bad since he wanted to spare JD from getting hurt because he knew that JP's mother will never accept her. GA on the other hand, did not like the insinuation that JD is some kind of a social climber. It will be interesting how the pd will build up their story; can't imagine YJ being romantic with his baby face.

yjga1_ep4.jpg

ga_ep4.jpg

JP's anger worried his friends.

jp15_ep4.jpg

jp14_ep4.jpg

yjwb_ep4.jpg

JP just realized how wrong he was in judging JD when, after trashing the hotel room where JD's pictures with another man were taken, MJ appeared telling him not to get hurt because JD was not worth it.

jp16_ep4.jpg

jp17_ep4.jpg

The violence done to JD begs the question, how can a school just stand by while a student is being mauled by a mob of crazed kids? I almost wish that JD never forgive JP for this and as for JP, he better do something worthy of the pain that had been inflicted on JD.

jd13_ep4.jpg

Guest ginny_potter

Thank you for the link, subdwfreaky. I shall definitely frequent that thread from now on.

Oh, and count me in for Team Woo Bin! B)

The previews look exciting. I was actually hoping they'd show Jun Hee as well but I guess they're keeping her entrance a surprise though we know it's happening in Episode 6.

Guest pwincesz02

i made gifs from ep1~ (:

those gifs are nice.. thanks for sharin'

cant wait for tomorrow.. ^^

sharin some icon & siggy that i made.. ^^

bbf1.pngbbf2.png

and F4 could also means as..

bbf11.png

Guest lovetoday.

HAHA, i finally caught up!

i swear! this is so funny! i was getting teary when they showed that pic of her

WAAAAAAH, THE OTHER CHICK IS A TRAITOR! OWEEEELS.

waaaah, miho is smokiiiiin`! wait --

ALL OF THEM AREEEE! <3

HAHA! when ep 5 gna be out?

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Woobin is just <3. haha. He's a natural. i love his voice. the rest of F4 has nice voice too, but his is especially charming. lol.

Guest emilyXx

Just finished the four episodes yesterday...

I LOVE Love LOve it!!

But there are two things I don't really like..

1st. The actions looks too much like the japanese version..

when she got drugged in that club..

second: I don't like Ji Hoo... he scared me a little bit=X..

Or maybe because he's toooo much like Hanazawa Rui...

I'm now sooooo addicted to this drama<33

the last time that I watched a drama was like May2008=X...

I really like Joon Pyo's smile^^

Can't wait for the next episode!!~