[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Joon Pyo looks like Dao Ming Si. especially when he asked jan di for a date. when he came in the canteen wwaering his bonnet.

and jan di doesn't seem older compared to him (in real life) as this man is tall that she looks so tiny especially when they were trapped.

it's monday once again. in hours time, we'll be seeing them again. yey!

Guest TheSnowQueen

Kim So Eun earns praise for double duty

kimsoeun_kkot1.jpg

Actress Kim So-eun is currently pulling double duty with roles in two different KBS productions: On Mondays and Tuesdays, she’s the sassy best friend in the trendy drama Boys Before Flowers, and on weekends she plays the childhood counterpart to Chae Shi-ra’s grown-up warrior leader in historical series Empress Cheon-chu.

The latter has given her the nickname “Little Chae Shi-ra,” which is pretty high praise for a rookie actress given Chae’s respected veteran status. Kim’s performances have been well-received and, following her first appearance on Empress Cheon-chu, Kim’s name shot to the top of online searches.

On an entertainment program on the 17th, Kim said, “At first it didn’t seem real. Thank you so much for supporting me… I don’t even have much experience acting, and I hardly feel like I deserve to be called ‘Little Chae Shi-ra.’” She did, however, spent months training in action school for her role, enabling her to perform her own horseback riding and falling stunts.

Credit: dramabeans

^yes he's supposed to be cold, etc. but i've noticed that he tends to be tense. like when he does the eye popping too much (i don't know how else to explain but i think you must of caught that -when jandi comes out in the dress that seo hyun unnie he bulges his eyes out but as we all know he doesn't see jandi at all, in his world, it's only min seo hyun. and then way too much smiling. that doesn't portray cold or distant to me. it makes him seem on the contrary, rather warm. and since i really loved him in WGM and i know he can do better. i guess he's still nervous BOF is a huge and hyped up project afterall. so i'm looking forward to him relaxing and just being himself.

I have to say you've got a point there. The 'deer-look' kind of got to me initially.. But after reading about how Rui Hanazawa's character is like in Hanadan, I came to the conclusion that that look was how HJ interpreted Rui's character. I don't want to appear like I'm defending HJ, but I guess that's just his style in portraying the character.. And ~ I can't remember when exactly, but HJ did mention that he read the manga before starting production.. And looking at the pictures that flower_pot provided, I guess Rui in the manga does look kinda 'doe-ified' with huge eyes ~ So.. Maybe HJ picked up that look from reading the manga..? Anyway, nice hearing feedback from you ~ Oops.. Forgot bout the smiling.. I won't mind seeing him smiling 24-7.. ^^

But.. HJ as Rui smiling.. Hmm.. I don't really have anything to comment about that.. :)

Btw, flower_pot -- thanks for the goodies!

Thanks TheSnowQueen ~ It's quite intense and nerve-wracking being an actress.. And she has to play two different characters, with two different personalities.. Wow.. Hope that she'd be able to handle it~ Hats off to Kim So-Eun!

UPDATED!

'Boys Over Flowers' Alternative Info, Resources and Download Post

updatedaa8.jpg

Updates:

- Added more download links options for the episodes

- Added softsubs made by muish for sang sang plus (in sync with all raws)

- Changed download link for one of the songs

- Updated and added more links on the photos section

- Etc

Comments, Suggestions, Opinions:

Post here Guestbook or PM me

Special thanks to everyone that helped by providing resources and links here or that send me a PM, or posted message on the guestbook!

Cheers!

PS:

Sang Sang Plus Feat. Boys Over Flowers Cast

The softsubs are available on the linked posted on the top of this post. I included the original subs by muish which are in sync with the raw of the clubbox link and I also added another softsub by muish with is in sync with the raws available for download on megaupload and mediafire (the links provided by k-aigoo)

sansangplusfeatbofcastcs6.jpg

I've read many people saying Lee Minho looks like Kimura Takuya. I think Lee Minho doesn't look phisicly like him but I think he has Kimura's charisma and charm. It's something about the way he moves and talk that reminds of Kimutaku. (I love both of them by the way! :D)

As for phisical look, I think Lee minho looks more like Lee Min Ki. He's kinda like a more manly looking version of Lee Min Ki:

Lee Minho:

55728002rg2.jpg

Lee Min Ki:

0067yr7.jpg

200068xh6.jpg

Guest angelblue_4eva

omg omg omg!!!

i cannot beliv that Hyung Joong is such a gud actor!

i should have expected more

i really thought that he would be bad...but after watching the episodes....

whoa!!!

i was really amazed...

i can't wait for the next one...!

he'll be on it again!!!

YEY!!!

Guest `lilac;dreams

Suthida; Thankyouthankyouthankyou for all the Kim Bum photos. He's so good to look at. (:

I just realised something...the first two days of the Lunar New Year this year falls on Monday and Tuesday this year...which coincides with the screening of BOF. o_o Does this mean...Chinese subs/English subs/raw uploads could possibly be delayed? And it'll still be screened in Korea right? Like, they won't replace it with Lunar New Year programming?

Must watch it live~

Guest TheSnowQueen

Can anyone tell me who the guy who appears in EP.4 with the black hair who plays the guitar is?

He kinda looks like DBSK's Jae Joong (HERO) right?

Guest jacolian

uh.. i was replying to someone elses comment unless u have like 2 different accounts.. ..ehem. anyways. oh please like when have filthy rich clothes ever seemED normal?? uh... NOT MUCH. n those clothes fit rich. iono what rich clothes some of u have been seeing around. lol.. besides, ppl in worst dress wear 30,000 dollar clothing. lol the drama aint a fashion show so stop nitpicking on every freaking part of the drama where they dress in clothes. seriously. is what i was trying to make my POINT at. the person sounded rude and bashful

The way they wear their clothings are part of the drama. I think they want us to see their characters as ECCENTRIC, RICH young men.

Guest windoze

Ashily - Lucky lyrics

Tell me if anybody has posted before

Romanized

nan himi doelddaemyeon lucky in my life

geudaega ggum ceoleom dagaoneyo

seulpeojil ddaemyeon nan lucky in my dream

geudaen ddaseuhage nal ggog gamssajuneyo

eonjena ileohge useoyo nan

sesangi himdeulge haedo nan jeoldae

nunmuleul boigo sipjin anhjyo

naemameul moleuneun geudaelado

meolliseolado geudaeyi geu misoleul

ganjig hal su isseo dahaengijyo

ulgosipeulddae lucky in my love

sangsangsog geudaega meosjyeoboyeoyo

uljeoghaejimyeon nan lucky in my world

geudaen ggumgyeolceoleom nal ggog anajuneyo

nunmuleun boigo sipjin anhjyo

nae mameul moleuneun geudaelado

ganjig hal su isseo dahaengijyo

nunmuleul boigo sipjin anhjyo

naemameul moleuneun geudaelado

ganjighal su isseo dahaengijyo

geudae hangeoleumman dagawayo

Korean

난 힘이 될때면 lucky in my life

그대가 꿈 처럼 다가오네요

슬퍼질 때면 난 lucky in my dream

그댄 따스하게 날 꼭 감싸주네요

언제나 이렇게 웃어요 난

세상이 힘들게 해도 난 절대

눈물을 보이고 싶진 않죠

내맘을 모르는 그대라도

멀리서라도 그대의 그 미소를

간직 할 수 있어 다행이죠

울고싶을때 lucky in my love

상상속 그대가 멋져보여요

울적해지면 난 lucky in my world

그댄 꿈결처럼 날 꼭 안아주네요

언제나 이렇게 웃어요 난

세상이 힘들게 해도 난 절대

눈물은 보이고 싶진 않죠

내 맘을 모르는 그대라도

멀리서라도 그대의 그 미소를

간직 할 수 있어 다행이죠

언제나 이렇게 웃어요 난

세상이 힘들게 해도 난 절대

눈물을 보이고 싶진 않죠

내맘을 모르는 그대라도

멀리서라도 그대의 그 미소를

간직할 수 있어 다행이죠

그대 한걸음만 다가와요

Credits:

Korean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbDQ5C3m5g

English: automatic javascript romanizer (modified from Tom Kerrigan)

Omg...I seriously don't have time to go through 80+ pages to see if someone posted this up, but I was rummaging through youtube last night when I found that someone had posted up 7 ~ 8 min previews of epis 5 & 6. The quality's really bad, but you can see everything and hear everything so if anybody wants to check it out, here ya'll go:

K HYD Ep 5 8 min preview

K HYD Ep 6 7 min preview

all credits to haruekorea @ youtube.com

Sorry if it was posted before. ^^

ps. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ga eul x yi jung interactions. as much as i adore lee min ho x goo hye sun, ga eul and yi jung are my favorite couple. :X

____ EDIT

LMAO, I'm like beyond late. This thread is so...trendy. @_@

Guest chungmah.

GAH I WANNA WATCH THE NEW EPIS ALREADY LOL

But exams are week ;-; dang.

I'm so tempted to watch the previews but I don't wanna spoil myself.

I just know that Yi Jung and Ga Eul speak in the paddle boat together.

hi >>>>>>>>>>>>

waaw i can't wait , i'm very exciting to watch next episode

i like shinee song >>>>>>> stand by me

can you help me to translate this song in english ,, please ?

I was surfing youtube for BOF MVs and found this cute one for my favorite couple Yi Jeong and Ga Eul. Granted, their scenes together are limited for now, but it's still good nonetheless. Hopefully, more MVs of them will appear as the drama progresses and their scenes increase :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWDkwQ75cCU

Credits to hoonfamily@youtube