[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest mikasaranghae

Although it's harsh, I agree with you.

However, I think Jundi still seems better than JD & JH. It's so weird how JH has soooo many scenes, I know they're trying to cater to the viewers, but they're going overboard, and wasting screentime. Episode 23 was okay, but 22 was like a complete waste of time. Even during their reunion, Jundi didn't talk that much, its just them having a good time with music in the background. Also, JH playing the piano EP.23 was also a huge waste of time.

Although I like the breakup scene, since they portrayed it very well.

Honestly, I agree with many others here that the scriptwriter is either very biased or has completely lost it.

Aii..Hope the ending will be much better, and we get a happy SoEul ending too. xD

Notice the SoEulmate #351? ^^

hello SoEulmate #351 :huh::huh::huh::huh: i am too lazy to sign up but wholeheartedly i am too. lol. i love ga-eul & kimbum. but it's not our fault. the producers & directors just made viewers more drawn into ga-eul & kimbum than the main couple. look at the seoulmate thread & jandi-GJP thread it's the proof. not many viewers care about the main couples. very strange!!!

Guest Banana Peel

oh my goodness.

Episode 23 is like the first episode ever

to make me actually shed more than one tear! :(

All these flashbacks and good acting from JP&JD!!

Props to all the actors today, seriously!

I also cried in the part when JH was about to 'propose' to JD,

and she says 'Goodbye my honorable firefighter' Gosh, those words got to me. :*(

And I couldn't enjoy JD&JP's fishing trip as much as I thought I would because I knew that JD will break JP's heart in the end. (Adding to this, I felt that the kiss was too light. Their lips BARELY touched! -__-) The breakup scene was heartbreaking for sure. Hye sun is a fabulous actress. She makes me feel like I'm in her place!

Maybe it was just me, but I also felt so sad and teary when JD goes to her mom and she cries out "Dad~ Dad! Be healthy..Dad!" Oh my. :(

Darn, I thought today would be a happy episode, but boy was I wrong! o-o; '

P.S. I was hoping that when YJ found out that GE's dad got fired, he would go comfort her ; just like she comforted him throughout his problems. But noo~ -_-

Guest anthonymarie

watched 23 today.

it was so sad, so different from episode 22 :(

i cried when jandi was talking to that evil mother...

Guest krystalheart

I'd be really upset if this drama ends up like Meteor Garden 2. So far, from what I read, how in the world are they going to yet introduce a new character in the last 2 episodes? Hope the ending is good and that the writers don't leave us hanging.

Guest Download Love
Great umi is going to appear in the next episode and the couple will resolve all the conflict by the end of ep 25 o0 , i can't wait to see how that will play out !
Wow, korean drama sounds like some baseball game. Play out... wow.

Guest KristyS

I Love You, Yi Jung

aww, thank you =[ ... and hey, who's umi ???! don't tell me she's another antagonist T-T ....

Guest XiahxTiffany

im serious about this .. they have to extend the drama

thre is no possible way to finish it in 2 episodes

literally episode 24 is going to be like "JD... JP got a concussion"

"o know what have i done!!!" 0_0

at the end of the episode problem will be sort of resolved

episode 25 JP says to JD lets get married!!!

they move somewhere with their friends done -_-

plz atleast 28 episodes no joke!!!

Guest anthonymarie

The official site has stated that

HUGE SPOILER:

" It WILL DEFINITELY end happily."

and that

the last episode will have a part where it's "_____ years later.

Guest shamien7

*Texting YES to 1-800-Virgin no more* :phew:

Well yes, i keep replaying the picnic scene again and again to make sure i didnt accidently fast-forward it...i even thinking of dling the 1.5G mkv version...you know, to make sure that its not the video that being cut off... <_<

Geez, you girls took all the words i wanted to say...so i think i'll just let my post short...

p/s: Ive never seen PD and scriptwriter soo evil, turning all the sweet innocent fangirls into sarcastic beings...if our words can turn into poison, the PD and his pretty scriptwriter wouldve died the most agonizing death ever :mellow:

Guest F4fan

I am going to swear so I apologize in advance. W.T.F.!

I just read the possible spoilers at kpculture that Umi might not appear until end of 24/beginning of 25. W.T.F.! You got to be kidding me!

Are Group 8, PD, and writers praying that the author, KBS, the crew, and the cast give them another week? Maybe two 2-hour slots next week? Is that why they are leaning that way? Unbelievable!

The PD and the writers screwed up the fiancee arc. JK should have been booted by Episode 18. They seriously need 2 more episodes to finish this storyline properly.

Umi will tear JP and JD apart? Hello? Did they forget that JP and JD are far apart now? What kind of storyline is that to keep them further apart? Do the PD and the writers not want a resolution to this story?

blue_angel: I hope you get some spoilers that will show that Umi will leave by the end of 24 not appear.

Yeah, it will end happily, because they don't want to have "terrorist attacks" as stated by LMH in his interview. They have to come out and say that because I am sure lots and lots of people are EXTREMELY CONCERNED about the lack of time for what seems like a lot of unresolved issues.

EDIT: I love the way JD says Goo Jun Pyo.

umi might appear in later part of episode 24 and beginning of epi 25. I have no idea how they going to squeeze those part: junpyo's dad, Umi, what about madam kang?

My take:

Since the scriptwriter like jihoo so much, she might pair up jihoo and jandi together at the end ( whenever there is jihoo scene, ratings seems to get higher)

Regarding umi , maybe she might end up with junpyo and it could be junpyo couldn't remember jandi at all.

As for soulmate, they might date or worst opening ending for the final episode which leaves everyone a question mark to the drama. >.<

Whatever the ending is, the scriptwriter just wants to give us surprise but mind her, she will be bombarded with antis at the end of the day. After episode 12, all the audience who watch bof are dishearted but still continue to watch blindly and i'm one of them. LOL. im glad this craze will be over soon.

Guest ohhlalakelly

I am not going to read any spoilers. I just finished watching episode 23. Woah, I seriously cried like a baby. My heart broke into a gajillion pieces. I hate GJP's mom so much.

Can't wait for episode 24 + 25 next week! I'm so sad episode 25 will be the last episode. D:

Guest KristyS

um, if that's a real spoiler, then thanks a whole bunch O_o

years later kinda things are nice =] one happy family hehe

i also agree with everyone else that this just cannot end in 2 episodes... nothing has even been resolved yet !

ohhlalakelly, i felt the same way T-T ...

Guest eka_chan

Episode 24 SPOILER from kpculture.wordpress.com :

*At the hospital where Jun Pyo lies hurt, Jun Hee yells at her mother: “Are you satisfied now!? Do you even know what your son likes eating, what he likes doing?”

*Jan Di and Chairwoman Kang have a conversation. Jan Di tells her that Jun Pyo likes omelettes, ramen, fishcakes, going on picnics, and stargazing.

*Chairwoman Kang tears up in front of a fishcakes [food] stall.

*At the empty clinic, Ji Hu is deep in thought while holding a ring. He starts to cry. However, when his grandfather enters, he puts his arms around his waist and begins to sob.

*Jung Yu Mi makes her entrance at the end of episode 24 (or maybe even at the beginning of episode 25).

I just finished watching ep 23 and im still crying

:tears:

how can mama kang be so evil? let just tie her to a rocketship like flower pot suggest a weeks ago...

but there are a part missing of the long preview

Jun Hee noona facing Mama Kang about her dad

JP hearing that talk and yelling Mama Kang (i was hoping 4 JP yell to Mama Kang a few months ago~)

JH telling JP where JD is and JP refusing to go..

& i cant wait to see JP dad in action

he was reacting when JD leaves and she leave her book!

maybe with the book daddy gu will find JD if they use the *** Years Later

i hope that the PD, Scriptwritter and everybody that is related

with this drama, give us a good ending

and.. what im reading?

THEY WILL USE UMI ARC?

WHT ARE THEY THINKING?

NOCK! NOCK! MR.PD.. ARE U THERE? U ARE! OK LISTEN TO ME

YOU ONLY HAVE 2 EPISODES LEFT... 2! TWO! DOS! NI! DUL!

DO U THINK IT'LL BE ENOUGH? I DONT THINK SO...

SO PLEASE.. JUST FIRE THE UMI ACTRESS AND DO SOME JOONDI MOMENTS

JOONDI SEXY MOMENTS, JOONDI HOT MOMENTS, JOONDI HOT KISSES..

OMG.. i cant wait till monday.. but im sure of one thing

i'll not read spoilers anymore cuz i want the ending to surprise me..

(i hope the ending surprise me and make me happy *start praying to the heavens*)

(i know ill not do it but ill try xD)

anyway.. somebody knows when the other F4 special soundtracks will be out?

itachixneji im with u.. just 2 episodes more are not enough..

and did JD&JP sleep together in episode 22?

im texting yes too

Edit: eka_chan i read ur spoilers (dont trust me anymore)

is really her name Yang Yu Mi? HOW CREATIVES! yang yU MI

and JP in the hospital and JD telling that to JP.. TAKE THAT EVIL WITCH!

Guest funkindagirl

Episode 24 Spoilers:

At the hospital where Jun Pyo lies hurt, Jun Hee yells at her mother: “Are you satisfied now!? Do you even know what your son likes eating, what he likes doing?”

Jan Di and Chairwoman Kang have a conversation. Jan Di tells her that Jun Pyo likes omelettes, ramen, fishcakes, going on picnics, and stargazing.

Chairwoman Kang tears up in front of a fishcakes [food] stall.

At the empty clinic, Ji Hu is deep in thought while holding a ring. He starts to cry. However, when his grandfather enters, he puts his arms around his waist and begins to sob.

Jung Yu Mi makes her entrance at the end of episode 24 (or maybe even at the beginning of episode 25).

credit kpculture

Im actually really looking forward to JP losing his memory now because it sounds like its gonna be heartbreaking, but awesome that JP's mother will finally rediscover her heart and soul! YAY.

And Im also dont mind Umi (the actress is pretty, she looks japanese) because if she comes in end of ep 24 then she cant be in it much.

Although there's the downside that the later they put her in the later her scenes will end meaning we'll get something like a rushed 5 minute ending when JP & JD finally get together! >__< NOOOOO.....

Guest hnitao

Even "they' promise a happy ending, which I can tell is a MUST.. I just worry how they are going to wrap up all the story line..

Good that in ep 23, they wrapped up 2 cases - YJ's trouble, Grandpa and JH's relationship... ;) so, how many left???? :huh:

Anyway, Ep 23 is a really good one! although it is understandable, but how JD did to JP is really cruel... She brought JP to Heaven unpredictablely, and then suddenly drop him from Heaven to Hell..experience all these in one day!! how can he stand that?! :wacko:

Guest clauds

Episode 24 SPOILER from kpculture.wordpress.com :

*Jung Yu Mi makes her entrance at the end of episode 24 (or maybe even at the beginning of episode 25).

Okay, so if the last episode includes " years later ", and Yu Mi might be entering in beginning of ep 25, then I'm thinking that Jandi and Junpyo will get back together YEARS LATER.....? I really hope that doesnt happen, I want them to get back together, then years later they're married, or something... :D

Guest eternitygoddess

Did this drama change scriptwriters in the middle of the story? Is that what happened?

I agree that this drama had THE potential to be THE BEST HANA YORI DANGO adaptation.

Already the cast was the best-looking, and the scenery played up the rich, exclusive feel of HYD that the Taiwanese and Japanese versions were never able to achieve.

But the storyline is FAIL

There are so so so so so many flaws with the drama I could write a thesis paper on it. One thing, WHY THE F DID WE NEED TO WATCH JH PLAY THE PIANO?

Whoever the scriptwriter is needs to go back to film school b/c he/she can't write to save her life.

3/now the last thing... Jihoo CAN sing,CAN ride horses,CAN cut hairs,CAN play piano, alot more CAN... but he CANNOT act.

MAJOR PROPS!!!

Btw, doesn't Madame Kang ever check up on her coma-bedridden husband? Wifely affection?

wow so they're still doing the amnesia?! Talk about a 5 second happy ending then!

Will the last episode be an extra long episode then? My guess is that:

JP Papa will wake up, and ask for JD (in other words, he'll ask for the girl who he remembers reading to him while he was unconscious). This is when Pres. Kang realizes that she will have to accept JD...

GJP Fighting...