[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest andie39martinez

for those who wonder why JiHoo talks through the phone with his helmet on :P

03/24 [news] Kim HyunJoong Helmet, Turned out that he can even hear the sound…Really Amazing!

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Credits : SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

th_93624664.png

Boys Over FlowersKim HyunJoong’s motorcycle helmet has gathered attention among the viewers.

In the drama, Kim HyunJoong’s role of Yoon JiHoo drives a motorcycle unlike other F4 who drives expensive sports car. He is not able to drive due to his memories of the traffic accident he had when he was young.

In the drama, Kim HyunJoong talked on the mobile phone without taking off his helmet and many viewers thought that this is a mistake of the filming, however it caught a lot of attention when it was revealed that in reality, the sounds can be heard as it is an expensive helmet.

Kim HyunJoong’s representative said “Kim HyunJoong’s helmet is a very expensive one costing about 15,000,000won. You will be able to talk on the phone while wearing that helmet. Viewers who are not familiar with motorcycle accessories will definitely be curious about this.”

Just a thought: Maybe the witch will redeem herself by trying to bring back Junpyo's memory of Jandi b/c what Umi is doing is flat out wrong. Also, in one of the spoilers it said that Umi indirectly brings the Jundi couple back together... I think that may mean that she learns about the things that Junpyo likes to do (all the stuff that he did with Jandi, but Umi doesn't know that he did all those things with Jandi) and that slowly triggers his memory of Jandi again. Yeah Umi! Take that!

As for the time jump, my god if it's anything like My Girl where at the end they do the whole peace sign thing, I am going to throw my computer across the room.

Guest Crichton

Ugh, if they are going to do the Umi/amnesia storyline, plus the father is really alive, plus the truly fun Seol storyline, they really didn't need to drag out the JK thing for so long. There was plenty of good story development in the other plotlines without making the whole JK story into a string of pointless scenes all saying the same thing through so many episodes.

Anyhow, I'm confused on one point!?! In the Japanese version, the reason EJ didn't meet his first love was because he was convinced she was really in love with his older brother, and he was tired of tormenting himself with liking her so much... And that was his reason behind being so angsty about love.

But in this one..he just doesn't show up. It's kind of his own fault....but when he sees the first love again, he's all, "why did you hide from me?". Admittedly, he's got issues about his parents, but he didn't even try to start with the first love. He seemed to have calmly chosen to give up on a meaningful relationship when the first love was still in his life. Did he only realize he loved her after the first love dissapeared on him?

Please clarify! I've been skipping around because of the dragginess, but I didn't think I missed that much.

Guest Debbie1633

Well I guess that answers my question. Umi will not be transported to the future with our cast. LOL! Thank God!

Thank goodness that JP only gets hurt once -- I don't think I can take another "accident" or he will now be injury-prone as JD has been labeled "idiot-prone" for getting into scrapes and losing necklaces.

Thanks, Debbie1633 and blue_angel_1004

You're welcome. And just an FYI, I get most of my BOF news and spoilers from this site: http://kpculture.wordpress.com/. They are pretty awesome and most of the time accurate! ENJOY! :)

Guest OneSky.

And wouldn't it make better drama if JD gets stabbed instead? I mean, why include the arc about how JD's mom is bragging to everyone that JD is dating JP unless it's so that the stabber has a way of getting back at Shinhwa through JP, which is to stab and kill his girlfriend?

I've actually thought of something like that too, but not that dramatic. Like, maybe JD tries to protect JP and gets 'stabbed' or--gets hurt in place of JP. Then the witch would know how much she loves him or something. I know it's NOT going to happen this way (read the spoilers, yes) but still. It'd be interesting.

I was literally laughing out loud at the scene when Jihoo started randomly playing the piano theme of "내 머리가 나빠서" (obviously it was fake playing, but back to the point). It was so pointless and boring and so random, I couldn't help laughing. I mean in episode 22 there was the car washing scene, hair cutting scene, and book reading scene of Jihoo and Jandi. I wasn't bothered by it much. It wasn't particularly pointless, but it was a little random and boring. But ep. 23 piano scene was really pointless, boring, and random. Just because Jihoo/Kim Hyunjoong scenes are popular among fans, I don't think it's necessary to put in random scenes like that. It's a waste of screen time and it's almost the end of the drama. Scriptwriters and PD님 should really think of better scenes.

As random as it was, I still enjoyed it. (:

One more thing. I totally thought Yijung and Gaeul were going to kiss, and I was waiting for it until her phone rang. And I thought, "그럼 그렇지...." (of course...) PD and scriptwriters will die if they let the fans have the pleasure of one Yijung and Gaeul kiss scene. sleep.gif

Haha, I thought that too! >_>

I can't believe the script writer blew off the fact of Gaeul's tired-ful efforts of trying to find the special location for Yijeong. She merely stumbled for a few seconds and BOOM, all attention on Yijeong. He doesn't even ask why Gaeul's tired, or question it. They put so much emphasis on her tiredness (in the scene with Jandhi and Gaeul), then it suddenly became minor? The moment was very touching though.. D: How Yijeong broke down crying..gosh....

I don't need JP and JD to be together at the very end (2 minutes before the drama ends). I want these two to have adequate time and I want everything that has been an obstacle between them to be righted first. The magic that was in the first season was lost somewhere along the second season of this drama. Small sparks have be reignited here and there but it's still not enough. Not when we get still way more JH and JD scenes (such as car-washing, the hair cutting, etc). JH has his grandfather now, so let's move on and work on JP and JD's relationship. These two still have to get Mama Kang's approval, JD still has to work on her future, JP has to worry about Shinhwa, etc. There is a lot left to be dealt with. Instead of wasting all the fan's time with these superficial scenes between JD and JH, rebuild the broken foundation between JP and JD. The way it should have been done long ago. That's all I want and I'm sure a lot of fans do too.

I agree. JP and JD rarely get to be together, and the moments are so short! There was so much emphasis on JD and JH. :0

Guest kiss*kiss

Ugh, if they are going to do the Umi/amnesia storyline, plus the father is really alive, plus the truly fun Seol storyline, they really didn't need to drag out the JK thing for so long. There was plenty of good story development in the other plotlines without making the whole JK story into a string of pointless scenes all saying the same thing through so many episodes.

Anyhow, I'm confused on one point!?! In the Japanese version, the reason EJ didn't meet his first love was because he was convinced she was really in love with his older brother, and he was tired of tormenting himself with liking her so much... And that was his reason behind being so angsty about love.

But in this one..he just doesn't show up. It's kind of his own fault....but when he sees the first love again, he's all, "why did you hide from me?". Admittedly, he's got issues about his parents, but he didn't even try to start with the first love. He seemed to have calmly chosen to give up on a meaningful relationship when the first love was still in his life. Did he only realize he loved her after the first love dissapeared on him?

Please clarify! I've been skipping around because of the dragginess, but I didn't think I missed that much.

I *totally* agree. I feel like the writers did not proportionately spread out the different story lines and then they just decided to jam a bunch of story lines toward the end.

Oh well, I shouldn't complain. At least the JK story *finally* ended.

Guest OneSky.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7789/2307.jpg[/ img]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2717/23071.jpg[/ img]

Source: DC

Seriously. What are the chances of a weather news caster to film them at such CLOSE range? Much less, the 'witch' watches it. I guess this is why it's a drama. >_>

Guest kenblat

Episode 23 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 23. I take no credit for any translation works.

http://rapidshare.com/files/213207114/bof23.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: 9529rmr, angifangi25, aquaeia, asukitta, AznAlexT, champong, deegee89, freshhh, Giselle, grc733, iheartut188, jennyb, jkimx6, Julianab215, jupitel, kabvaj09, kdrama5, keaixin424, korean4ever, krystinaaa, kt123, mekellina, meliccha, mexikankutty, Nanciie, nyleve, pinkyleo509, SakuraG, scheeta18, sethcohen1, stardust, Stoofanie, Sunnnyx, tiffanykbofle, timothy1234, veryberrymary, xoxoLULUxoxo, zannillestel90210,

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - hopefully somebody will sync them soon

I don't have the hd raw so I haven't watched this yet, but since there seems to be some gliches in the viikii files, I guess there will be major unsynch about 40 minutes in.

how can we take our the richard simmons softsub from viikii? next time i will try to resync it first when it just done

Guest ibabyxgardien

omigosh.

i just love꽃보다 남자.

can't wait for it to come out.

waiting for a week is just so excruciating. bleh~

Guest xclueless

Do you know what I just realized, the Umi character, Kim Min Ji, has short hair. It sounds kinda stupid, but Jaekung had short hair and now Umi. What is with all the girls that Junpyo gets tangeled with having short hair?

I agree I found that kind of ironic also. Dude I don't know how they are going to be tying so many story lines in two freaking episodes. They better make the last episode the 2 hours long or something. Oh well I'm pretty sure it'll be good (:

By the way,

Does anyone know what the title and artist of the ending theme song is?

It's also the same song when Jandi was leaving Jun Pyo on the bus. It's not on the OST 2 and I am DYINGGG to have it! If anyone knows please share (: Thanks!

Guest emfkrx

i loved the the joondi moments

eps, when JP says, this is like a vague dream ive had before

hinting he's dreamt of marrying and having a lil boy with JD aww too cute

and when they went on the picnic

JP WAS LIK :D:D:D

did anyone realise? jp had his eyes opened for the start of the kiss?

they were kinda flutteringggg

ahhh! jp in hosp omgg

jun hee and mr jung looks heart broken man

i wonder, how would JPs dad get them or help them get get back together?

if he doesnt know who JD is? like he hasnt seen her?

maybe mr jung would tell him?

or when JPs gets amnesia, he realises the cherry voice he heard when he was in a coma was JD's?

is JPS amnesia or JD only or eveyrone?

if its evryone that would be sadder, and if its JD then like mama kang would be too happy

ji hoon, i swear he pisses me off

like hunny, i know u like her and all but hell SHES UR FRIENDS!!

like wdff, i dnt think he is her soulmate, cause then everytime he tells her he lives her or loves her

fates gets in the way?

DOES THAT MEAN SOEMTHING? aka theyre not soulmates

the heavens do NOT want them to end up together

aka ur gna get rejected boy! man like really realllyyyy!!

whats with the car wash? and hair cutting? waste of air timee goddd!!

the grandpa, i know ur really nice and all

but if u try to hook jihoon and jandi up

its not my fault, i hope u die :D

im saying this really nicely

and and OMGG

they better have an extended ep for ep 25

2 HOURS MAN!

PLEASE MR PD! I BEG YOU :D

Two more episodes and after that Mondays and Tuesdays are gonna be so incomplete without Boys Over Flowers. I'm gonna rewatch the videos over and over again :D

With all the happening in the BOF episodes, I'm pretty sure we will have a JunDi couple happy ending.

REQUEST:

If anyone has a DL link for the NG after the episode23, please share it with me.

This is the YT link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwpSmmS0HOo

thank you so much in advance

Guest carleli

well, all of us wants something more to happen or something more should have happened... but no use crying over spilt milk... what shown has already been shown and we can do nothing about it... I just hope that next week's epi will not be a disappointment to all of us BOF fans... we hope not only for a happy ending but a solid and satisfying ending, not those open-ended ones... hope they can give us that... nevertheless I really enjoyed watching this drama and meeting you all BOF fans... I really would miss this Monday & Tuesday craze after next week... here's to hoping for a much better ending than that of MG (i didn't see the Japanese version)... :rolleyes:B):)

I agree I found that kind of ironic also. Dude I don't know how they are going to be tying so many story lines in two freaking episodes. They better make the last episode the 2 hours long or something. Oh well I'm pretty sure it'll be good (:

By the way,

Does anyone know what the title and artist of the ending theme song is?

It's also the same song when Jandi was leaving Jun Pyo on the bus. It's not on the OST 2 and I am DYINGGG to have it! If anyone knows please share (: Thanks!

It's in the ost 2.5. Here is the link for the MP3 download: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNK1BaayLX4...re=channel_page. I am not sure what the english translation of the song title is, but in korean it's called Gasume Autukae Den na ba or something happened to my heart or somethings wrong with my heart? Credit to hoonfamily.

Guest juneforest2000

Heard from spoilers that GJP will be stab, just wonder how does the stab affects his memory?????? Knock his head?? Stab his head??? Really lame ideas from the PD and scriptwriters !!!!! Really dun understand what they are doing. Wondered do they have any general knowledge.

We just left two eps to go...now still have to do end story for:

1. JP's father bed scene(when and how he wakes up, or....never)

2. Village scene

3. Devil Mama Kang scene(How she accept JD)

4. JH scene(whether the grandfather will died to leave JH alone again)

5. GE n KB scene(whether they will be together)

6. JP losing memory and regaining scene

7. Umi scene (Dun know how long it will be DRAG LIKE JK!!!)

8. JD & JP Wedding(If there is any)

Hmmm........except for WB......COS PD & SCRIPTWRITERS NEVER GV YOU A STORYLINE!!!! :angry:

Dun know are they going to include any raining scene. So many details to end the story, BUT ONLY TWO EPS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: Thanks to the PD and scriptwriters FOR DRAGGING THE WHOLE 2ND SEASON OF THE DRAMA (DUMB A@@!!!!!)

I seriuosly got this feeling that BOF will end in a very abruptly way.

I really hope not!!!! Else I WILL HATE YOU.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------PD & SCRIPTWRITERS FOREVER!!!!!!!

COS YOU HV WASTED THE CASTS EFFORT AND TIME DESPITE THEM SUFFERING FROM INJURIES IN THE CAR ACCIDENTS!!!!

Guest Bontaku

Do you know what I just realized, the Umi character, Kim Min Ji, has short hair. It sounds kinda stupid, but Jaekung had short hair and now Umi. What is with all the girls that Junpyo gets tangeled with having short hair?

LOL I found it difficult at times to differentiate between JK and JD. It's really funny... JD has a fringe while JK doesn't. It's like all the JP women are the same "entity" but different versions.