[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ali4s

when watching the part that YiJung told Gaeul about what happened 3 years ago, the English newspaper actually is Feb 2009, so we're now have F4 for 2012 ???????????????? too careless ...

and a also notice that yi jung has a brand new tactile cellphone ^^"

and a also notice that yi jung has a brand new tactile cellphone ^^"

hahaha and it doesn't help that the english songs aren't exactly popular 3 years ago (correct me if im wrong)

now i wonder if there is an "umi" girl..im okay with the amnesia part--maybe to see JanDi's love..but im hoping there is no UMI because we don't really need her that much..we can have the amnesia part without her..

hmm i like grandpa..JD looks sad...but im just hoping this fishing scene won't be really that long (but im dreading that grandpa might be trying to play cupid hmmmm)..better not be longer than the JoonDI date because the PD should give the JoonDi fans extra boost to be prepared for the real battle with madam kang..

Guest aurora820

Episode 22 hmmm I am not so sure what to think about this Episode.

Sure I am lovin all the JP-JD scenes, since I am a JunDi-Shipper :rolleyes:

But it was kinda like watching all the pictures from the official website.

Nothing new, nothing more to it. <_< And who would have thought that it was just that?!

I thought they would give us plenty of JP-JD togetherness, but again feeling betrayed.

Knowing that the series is gonna end next week and knowing how much better it could have been made with those outstanding actors and actresses I am sure taking it with a grain of salt.

How in the world can they(pd/scriptwriter) make up for it in the last three episodes?!

I am not saying I don't like KJH. He may be a good singer and dancer but he is definitely far away from being a good actor.

And using so so much JH scenes for what purpose?! to please his fans?!

The actual plot became meaningless somewhere in the middle I lost interest not knowing where they are heading/leading us.

Wasting so much episodes on what exactly?!

Seeing again pics of JH-JD this is totally ridiculous.

Guest pluie

I love BBF Korean version..but since it is live drama, progressed with two way commmunication ( PD, writer/ viewers). it was always fun to scolding.

There are saying that BBF is not a drama but a role playing PC game. each player succeed the mission then rewards given. ski tour, neckless, jet tour. then another mission will be thrown to them. they try to solve that without any emotional transition.

Is it a new trend in drama?.(just curious)

--Followings are some EX.s of Communication errors occured between the viewers and PD.,writer, staffs.-

Viewers asked them-PD,Writer,Staffs (not so nicely) “Pls. slow down. Drama is too fast.

Then they answer by dragging the JK episodes.

Viewers asked them “Pls. show some emotions. “

Then they answer by show JK emotions wholly.

By the 13th EP. We asked them “Pls. JP is main lead. Show him more.

Then they answer by show JP WITH JK A LOT!!

Viewers asked them “ we hate the OSTs” “

Then they answer by changing it to OST2 and play endlessly again.

We asked them “ want to see strong Jandi.”

Then they answer by showing Jandi doing rough work not STUDY.

By 20th EP. We asked them “ Pls. follow the original story.”

Then they answer by put every left out original EPs in just 4 EP.

I'm just joking around...I know all of them had hard time shooting the drama..because funding matter( they had no money to shoot the drama so they had to presell it to other countries. and only 3 ads) and distribution problem(MBC, SBS reject the drama)

Certainly there are cimmunication errors between viewers and PD but Cheers for all actors and staffs. we love your drama.

FRANKLY I was glad that THEY ARE ALIVE and well...so many accidents..

credit DC BBF gal

The problem is maybe the way PD/Staffs/Writers answering the viewers are probably cannot satisfy ALL viewers (or maybe we can say "MAJOR" viewers)? ^^

I miss spazzing in here. :) Haven't done so for the past 2 episodes. T_T Anyhow, i still read the posts and updates as usual though.^^ I finally just got through with ep22.

First off, i'm a total JOONDI shipper~ but i found myself smiling so much when Jan Di and Ji Hoo were together. Ji Hoo is such a beautiful person that i cannot turn down his presence. I can only wish so badly that he'll be happy without Jan Di in the end. He definitely deserves someone who loves him the way he loves Jan Di. And i love Jan Di's attitude towards him. She naturally acts like there's no awkwardness between them, especially finding out that his grandpa wants her to be his granddaughter-in-law.

Jae Kyung ah..~ i honestly felt sad when seeing her leave. She's so courageous.. and the look on Joon Pyo's face after she left.. A sad, but good feeling went over him. Now now.. they're going to break up again, but obviously Jan Di isn't going to call Jae Kyung like she requested. >_<

SoEul.. i can't wait to see more on their path.. I (and everyone else) can probably see how it can totally work for them!! :rolleyes: I get a roller-coaster of emotions pouring out for JOONDI because i love them so much.. and SoEul gives me a similar vibe with Yi Jung's stubborness and Ga Eul's persistence.

But I must say, I absolutely adored watching Woo Bin in this episode. I thought it was very much needed for him to have a one-on-one time with Jan Di. All his little scenes and lines, he does so well with and nails it perfectly!! I was right, he's the only one who can actually help Joon Pyo! And he did.xD Prince Song.. coming to everyone's rescue. :rolleyes:

And now.. for my favorite: JOONDI. <333 I loved the little coughs they did when they saw the decorated place that Jae Kyung had prepared for them. :P *awkward*.. I almost believed it was Min Ho and Hye Sun being awkward instead of Joon Pyo and Jan Di. :sweatingbullets: .. The kiss was romantic and sweet. Although the kisses we've gotten from Joon Di thus far have been simple, i can't deny the endearment i have for their conversation or moments prior to their kisses. This one in particular, i love Joon Pyo's eye contact with Jan Di. They're always pouring out his feelings without him needing to say much. So although they aren't really "passionate, deep kisses"~ the moments leading up to them are saviors. The date is so cute! Very Joon Pyo-ish to be jealous over a child. :lol: ...*sigh* i don't want to see them separate just yet. :tears: But i will endure.

Thanks for all the photo updates!!xD I can't wait to see ep23, just like everyone else. ^_^

P.S.

I loooove Mr. Jung (the assistant). If i can't ever marry one of the F4 men, i'd like to have someone as devoted and warm-hearted like Mr. Jung as a lifelong partner. I like it that he points out that Jan Di is the warmest person he knows.. yet, i think he is a pretty warm person as well. One of my favorite scenes in BOF is when he cradles Joon Pyo at the airport in Macau.. He's a strong fellow. I can't wait to see what's next with his plan... idk, i don't think i've been keeping up toooo much with the script/spoilers. :sweatingbullets:

BTS of the bus chase scene

스틸로 미리보는 꽃보다 남자 23부

준표는 못말려~리허설현장

잔디와 준표 이별 리허설 장면을 찍고있는데..

준표의 귀여운 장난이 시작되고

(Junpyo is the start of a little joke )

564245.jpg

웃음이 터져 NG! (Laughter exploded NG! )

564246.jpg

그래도 즐거워~ (But happy ~ )

564247.jpg

훈훈한 기럭지이기에 가능하다!

564248.jpg

버스 지붕에 손 닿는거 처음 봄 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

준표만의 장난스러움에~

버스에 타고있던 (To play a super junpyo ~On the bus ride )

564249.jpg

혜선양~도 웃음이 터지고^^준표는 못.말.려! (And laughter broke out hyeseonyang ~ ^ ^Junpyo not say it.. I try to! )

564250.jpg

some more

564226.jpg564229.jpg

564230.jpg

credit dc and KBS

Guest emfkrx

OMGG the start of this ep jst made me SPAZZZZ!

like seriously, when JP received that msg with the pic of jandi with a hand covering her mouth, saying the groom is late?

I WAS LIKE OMG OMG.. JPS face looked like he was going to a funeral man!

it was soo cute when Jp was hugging JD, they were like this :D:D:D all through the hugg

and the kiss awww!! saranghae! aahhhh!!!

i love that mr jung the secretary! he is soo sneaky!

he tells JD to take care of JP's dad

so when he wakes up, mama kang is NOTHINGGGGG! muhahah

arrg, i hated the scenes with ji hoo, like god!

and sorry gramps, jandi is soo not going to be with ji hoon!

altho i kinda liked it when he scolded mama kang! :D

aaahh cant wait til tomroro!

apparently, jps says soemthing like, "it feels like a vague dream" and theres JD hugging a lil boy! AWWWW

Guest Cheesey

so i have this picture from kpculture that's supposedly from the last episode - JP and JD are walking along the beach (maybe New Caledonia - they did alway say they would go back with her family), she's wearing a cute pink dress, he's topless (HOT) - there appears to be a ring on his finger - they are holding hands.....

but my stupid computer won't let me insert the picture into my message...grrrrrrrr

Guest ml_87

OMG, i'm almost heartbroken when seeing Jp cry in the street. poor him! poor JD!! but the BTS pix are so funny! so the spoiler from baidu shows that the next episodes will follow the manga. JD will try her best to help Jp gain his memory!!no worry at all!! JP-JD happy ending!! WOWWWWWW!!!

btw,, the PD always do the opposite what we expect. i dont like the fishing scene last long, too. happy moments of JoonDi is so short and now, we have to prepare for the breakup. :( one more week to see JD fight to gain JP's memory. the amnesia arc is easy for me to accept than the fiancee part cauz now, i know JD's love for JD never changes :D

lovenlight: it's so funny to read yr post. he he, i myself just have 1 wish. pls, give more JoonDi moment ( a deep kiss and a wedding at least) in episode 25 :D

audu: OMG< this is Umi? she's 17 years old but looks older than HS :D i do hope they skip this character. but if it is, this girl will play well cauz she looks naive but her eyes dont show that :)

Guest danick

I rewatched episode 22 several times already and i am still loving it!

Joon Pyo may have been the cause of Jandi's heartbreak every now and then, it only validates more that he is the one she loves and the one that can truly make her happy.

If you are still in doubt that it is Joon Pyo who makes her happy, watch the final episode and see who she chooses in the end!

Ask Jandi why after so many troubles and struggles she had experienced because of her relationship with Joon Pyo, she still chooses to be with him.

Ji Hoo is always there by her side, she will be trouble-free if she chooses him but why is it that she chooses to be with Joon Pyo?

Ahh...maybe she is being forced by Shinhwa Corp/President Kang to be with Joon Pyo or probably because there are no other guys who wants her or probably she is just out for money and so she keeps on forcing herself to be with him...hahaha...

I am so addicted to this drama. I just can't help not to post my feelings towards it. :D

Peace people!

Guest Cheesey

I haven't been posting anything on this thread mainly because it's always moving so fast, that by the time you write something, the thread has moved 12 pages and someone has already said what you've been wanting to say, but also because I sort of wanted to watch the whole thing before saying anything.

But here goes, because reading the comments for the last couple of episodes, you guys are so excited that I couldn't help myself...

I was very excited when I heard that they were making a Korean version of the drama - liked the Japanese one, sort of liked the first season of the Taiwanese version - by the time the movies came out for them (or seasons 2 or whatever), I kinda lost interest. But this was exciting news. It was also exciting to see who would be cast as the main leads and can I say that whoever made that decision, hit the nail on the head. Except maybe Kim Hyun Joong - I was hesitant in seeing him in the role of Rui, because seeing him in We Got Married he seemed almost too reserved. Lee Min Ho as Jun Pyo is absolutely ADORABLE, but in a very manly way (love tall guys) especially when he gets that silly smile on his face. Goo Hye Soon is fiery (at least in the first few episodes) as Jan Di (she seems to lose her spark after that). Kim Bum is a very proper Yi Jung though I wish that he wasn't so cute - I would have preferred him to be more handsome and Woo Bin...well besides the fact that his english one-liners at the start were hilarious, as someone already said, I think he is the one that's keeping the group together.

As for the other characters in the drama - I adore Ga Eul and Jan Di's boss in the porrige shop, always in his little world about the girls leaving him and there being conspiracies - and little little star bow ties. My feelings are now so warm towards Mama Kang, who probably would have been a better liked character had she displayed any other emptions other than her one-tracked mind to keep Shinwa Group the most successful in the world. As someone has already said, it wouldn't have killed her to show that she really is doing all this for her children's happiness - rather than for her own benefit - that she at least cares that she's hurting her son with her actions, but maybe has no other choice (or feels that she doesn't).

As for the drama itself. I think, even without seeing the last episodes that I really enjoyed this version - much more so than the previous versions (I don't know - I'm sorta putting that down to the appeal that LMH holds for me - curly hair and all). I would have liked Jan Di's character to be just a little more fiery in the later episodes - while she was willing to stand up for what she wanted at the start and ready to fight for what was right, the spark left her when her family started having issues because of her relationship. While it is alwys the hardest to pick yourself and your loved ones up in the face of such opposition, that's the time to do it. I feel sorry for Ji Hoo - he wants Jan Di to love him, been there for her in her most difficult times to support her, but neither Jae Kyung nor Ji Hoo were willing (or weren't ambitious enough) to grab what they wanted, instead relegating themselves to being satisfied with friendship. And yes, the 'fiance' arc was WAY too long, especially since they only extended the drama by one - it would have been nicer to get that little obstancle over and done with and move onto something else - and if the PD wanted to end the drama in a different way, why not jump into the future earlier, and show Mama Kang in the hospital about to hold her first grandchild...see how she handles that.

on a side note - I hope there is a JP-JD wedding. I know I was disappointed in the distinct lack of gorgeous wedding dress - I'm kinda hoping JD gets to wear a princess dress (btw I really liked Makino's wedding dress and appearance) and gets to wear all the jewelry - if it's a fairy tale, lets go all out.

For those of you who are worried that maybe there won't be a JP-JD ending - i don't think you have anything to worry about (I will eat my shoe if I'm wrong) - the author of the manga had to have agreed to the story line (even if it is being written as we speak) - it's her concept, her final say whether the story should go in a certain direction. While the PD may be playing with our hearts buy putting in story lines this close to the end (which is ridiculous), happy ending in a story so well known and loved, is a must.

end of rant...can't wait to watch but will have to do so after mid-night - If I use up all my bandwidth again, my family will kill me...

Guest blackfriday

564249.jpg

Is HS taking a picture of MH?

Thanks michibangs for the photos! Love it! *I am so sorry.. I dunno how to quote!*

Guest samgirl

i really like how LMH and GHS so comfortable with each other/ with minho pulling hyesun's hoodie like the kid from the zoo, and it was like he is also tugging the hoodie from hyesun is soo funny! and the bus scene where minho climbed the back of the bus probabbly making funny faces at hyesun and hyesun taking pics of him is too adorable! =D

Guest simplyyjenii

omg just finished ep 22 cant wait for the people to upload ep 23! saw the trailer and it looks OMG

Yi Jung & GaEul moment? ohmyyy~~!

Ep 22 was epic ZOMG! <3

Guest shamien7

--Followings are some EX.s of Communication errors occured between the viewers and PD.,writer, staffs.-

LOL...yeah, after this drama end, they all need to go to 'how to communicate correctly' classes :phew:

-- and if the PD wanted to end the drama in a different way, why not jump into the future earlier, and show Mama Kang in the hospital about to hold her first grandchild...see how she handles that.

Haha...cant imagine that! But i truly agree...showing what happen in the future after JD and JP get married...is something ALL the previous versions lack...even the manga...it would be wonderful to see how JD adapt to high-society life...what happen to JD family & uri dearie Mama Kang (i wanna see Mama Kang sit and eat in one table with JD mum! :lol: )...all F4 reunite at SoEul wedding :vicx: and most important...JP jr. of coz! :w00t: