[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest seonnie

ah, what a sweet episode.

finally some jundi, not all of the angst, (:

they could have fit some more storyline, and substance into the episode,

but heck, whatever, i'm happy. only 3 episodes, ah! i'm gonna die without bof, haha.

question! if jandi goes to the fishing village, does she move there?

because if she does, doesn't that mean she quits school, then how would she become a doctor. hm.

i really don't want them to break up, whaay; evil darthmama.

why sweet ga-eul? why prince ji hoo? whaa-ee.

i hate that mother, ugh, who doesn't

off topic but i'm looking forward to the "almost" kiss scene between the

soeulmates, aahk, yi jung looks so hawt eeh. ga-eul lucky girl, (:

-opinion on episode twenty two-

Gah, the leaving scene of Jaekyung touched my heart.

I still think the leaving scene of Shigeru in HYD drama was just a tad more touching.

Haha, just my opinion. I sorta liked Shigeru..

My top favourite scenes were probobly the scene where JunPyo apologized

and said I love you. I gawt the shiveries, ^_^

"Jan-di. I'm sorry for hurting you. & I love you." gah, how romantic

Also my other fave is the beginning of the zoo date and Junpyo's like

"What is this thing?" ...Hahaha XD

Oh yeah, lastly Junpyo escaping Lockdown with Woobin, and the whole mafia car stop thingy,

gah, how cool is thaat? (:

oomg, & that scene with the grandpa saying

"she's my grandson's wife to be" i was like, .."eh?" suure.

haha, darthmama got owned, (:

did anybody else think that the haircut scene was REALLY REALLY

EXTREMO RANDOM... what does that have to do with anything, lols.

oh well, it was a cute, and i guess the PD wanted to have another

what-can't-jihoo-do moments, XD

who else thought it was a tad gross when yijung like sucked his first love's blood,

who is he edward cullen, (:

no offense but to me, that was a bit... uh, what's the word.. awkward? (:

cannot wait till tmrw~~

I don't know if there's any doubt as to how it will end. It's like Pride and Prejudice: Elizabeth Bennet Question: So JK lays out this private little paradise for JP and JD. Great. Flowers, telescope, romance, dining, dancing, etc. An opportunity to reconnect. Basically, it's the honeymoon SHE's never gonna have with JP.

My question *blush* is as follows. There's a big white bed in that little paradise that JK engineers for JP and JD. A big white bed with rose petals all over it....are we to imagine that JP and JD reconnect in more ways than the camera shows us??!?

Am I just being dirty-minded? I'm wondering why we're shown the bed, with JD smiling prettily at it....and clearly those two ARE there overnight, unless there's something going on. hmmmm?

I'm sure JK is not that gallant as to plan & provide a romantic escapdes for the lovebirds...She only gace them the place that was prpared for her & JP's honeymoon...she & JP was supposed to get married rite, therefore, it must comes with a honeymoon, dun you think so?

As for sleeping together, I dun think so....JD has more pride than giving herself to JP the moment they get back together again...I think they spend their nite talking and get reaquainted again. Afterall the last time they had conversation as lovers was the time at the ski resort and that was how many episodes ago...

***BTW did anyone notice....everytime JD lost sumthing, it always goes back JH...the star moon necklace, twice, the anklet in NC too, JP's valentine cookies, JP's birthday present but as a loyal friend, he always returned them back to the owner.....

However! I do like this next turn, because Grandpa Yoon sits down with Ji-hoo to explain that Jan-di has nowhere to turn, and he wants to help her. Ji-hoo is about to explain that Jan-di might be uncomfortable here, but Grandpa pre-empts his argument. He says that Jan-di's presence doesn't have to mean anything. In fact, he's opposed to Jan-di and Ji-hoo being together (I don't think it's a classist statement, but more that he thinks they're not suitable together).

Actually it depends on how individual interpret his words....To me Granpa is no ordinary old man....He is an ex-President of Korea, a doctor and also a Professor...dun you think he didn't know what's going on right under his nose?

I'm very sure he's aware of his grandsond's feeling and I'm sure he's aware of JD & JP relationship which is why he knew that it was more unconfortable for JH...since he has to supress his own feeling for the sake of loyalty to his friend...But what Grandpa said was true too...he wanted JD as JH's wife..and he said that JD is not suitable for his stoic grandson becos he didn't want JH to feel the pressure...afterall JH did not hear him tells Mdm Kang that he has choosen JD for him...But a wise man as him, still ended his peace by saying, even after everythig's done, it's still up to fate for sumthing to happen.....I believe he challenged JH to go after JD, but in the end if he lost her, it's still fine, becos he still wanted to be JD's guardian

22 was a little bit disappointing, I guess I was expecting too much.

I usually enjoy jiHoo and Jandi together, but this time I got a little bit bored.

The haircut scene was cute, theyshould have stopped right there and then move to JiHoo reading the poem,

I think it would have been much better if instead of spending too much time with the carwash scene which I think

was a bit unecessary, they couldve used it for more scenes with Jandi and the Patient aka JnunPyo's dad

With only 3 episodes left, if the patient AKA JunPyo's dad is the key to a happy JooDi ending then they should establish a really solid relationship between Jandi and the patient.

The only good think I like about this episode is the really cute ending. Where's the deep heart to heart talk?

JunPyo said sorry and I love you, but I guess I wanted more quotable quotes-worthy lines.

Guest meliasays

i was wondering whether anyone knew the musical score that they played during the waltz scene when JD and GJP why he picker her?

thanks! =)

Guest ayoepan

I got a bit irritated if ppl call JH selfish and want JD for himself...

Geez from my prespective he's far from being aggressive, the reason he's always on JD side is just because she needs someone to comfort and lease her pain... And its not like JH always be the one who come to her, somehow destiny meet them up together. JH KNOWS that JD only loves JP, but still he's caring for both JP and JD. What about JP?? Everytime he saw JD with JH, he always angry and gave my poor JH a punch... :(

JH endures his painful heart for JD and JP. His love is UNSELFISH...

Time by time, he 'maybe' couldn't hold her feeling anymore. He knows he will get rejected and only get 0.00001% chance to get JD's love, but he still gives HINTS how he loves JD more he loves SH or maybe inthe future 'propose' her.BUT nothing wrong with tht,its not a crime to be true to your feeling... He's not gonna steal JD fromJP, probably he even help JD to emphasize her feeling towards JP.

Last episode really beautiful when JH read the poem and 'confess' but as usual JD didn't listen...

Hmm...

I hope in the end JH will find her love, but NOT Seo Hyeon...:P

Guest katkat1970

lxandra: I thought of the same thing and even ask my sister why all the things JD loses or forgot always goes back to JH first and he will always return it to its rightful owner... been pondering about that lately. <_<

This thread's busy again after the last ep, just can't get enough of what we all think about the story. I really enjoyed reading everyone's comment about less JD/JP time and more of the JD/JH time. I just loved it how each and every one have their own remarks or comments about the seemingly deviated plot of HYD and that make the series more exciting actually.

Almost all had their own opinion on who JD will end up with after ep 25, will it a JINDI ending or a JOONDI ending. I have my own assumption of what will happen in the end... here goes.

JD and JP of course!

YJ and GE... I'm still praying on bended knees! :sweatingbullets:

WB... he'll give his blessings to all his F3 friends :P :P :P

and dear JH... he's going back to the arms of his... tada! BUIN? :o :o :o

( Pls. forgive my rants)

Guest lilnahnah

Finally I get some time to share some of my favorite moments from episode 22 :)

1) F4 walking down the aisle at Junpyo's wedding...

They all look like somebody ran over their dog and then ran over their cat when the car backed up to check up on the dog.

Makes me sad to see them all so unhappy >_<

2) The objections

Did anybody else just LOVE when F3 (plus Gaeul) stood up one by one to voice their objections?

And especially Yijung's little smile as he stood up as if to say "You lucky bastard you, you might just get out of this mess"

3) Chen & Mr. Jung

How I LOVE THEMMMM~!!!

I love how Chen kicked all of Madam Kang's minions' asses and walked out of that elevator with not a single hair out of place.

You go girl :)

And how Mr. Jung stops the guards from going after Chen again? Love for Mr. Jung by the bucketful. ^^

4) Junpyo Running to the Boat

I was squealing like a tween age fangirl. No joke. It wasn't pretty.

5) Jaekyung giving Jihoo the Star necklace

Oh the irony of telling Jihoo..."You wouldn't know...just how much I wanted the 'J<3J' to stand for 'Jihoo & Jandi'"

Cuz Jihoo probably wants it to be that way too...poor guy. Just looking at him breaks my hearts. Seriously. I look at him at and my "noona instincts" (even though KHJ is a year older than me...) take over like they do whenever I'm with my dongsengs and start feeding them like crazy.

Seriously I want to feed him then give him a puppy and be like "Go. Be happy for awhile with the puppy. You're not allowed to not be happy with a puppy"

Although seriously...he mind end up depressing the puppy -____-;;

6) COMA GUY

omg that's so Junpyo's dad. And I love Mr. Jung for asking Jandi to take care of him.

Because that's his way of opening up a way for Jandi...giving her the chance to overcome Madam Kang's psychopathic craziness.

7) The Poems

That was great. Really.

When Jandi read one of those poems she realized instantly that she and Jihoo had that kind of relationship...where they're both like a handkerchief to each other.

When Jihoo read, he was finally able to say the words that he's been wanting to say and been denying himself...

I say in order to start getting over Jandi he has to admit to himself what he's feeling. Trying to deny it to himself is only going to keep him carrying it around even longer and prolonging his pain...and we don't want that :(

8) Jihoo/Jandi Bonding Time

What the heck? Since when is Jihoo a pro at cutting hair? Did anybody see the twirling of the scissors and such? Hunh? o.O;; Do they teach chaebol children to cut hair from professional stylists now too? Ha. But that was a really cute scene :)

Sidenote: Jihoo's green jacket looked nice on him ^-^

Sidenote 2: ...and he looked freaking hot while washing his car >_<;;

9) Yijung/Gaeul Scenes

Just loved it in general.

I started freaking out when I saw the previews for tomorrow...can't wait !!

Guest vthinkg

YAY!!! LOVE this episode... :) :blush: ;):lol::D Even though the fiance arc was wayyyyy long...the PD did a good job in wrapping this up nicely and FINALLY have mercy on us to give us some lovely moments between JunPyo & Jandi. I must have said "awww..." like a million times watching this episode. Can't wait to see the next episode tomorrow but of course we know that in KDrama, happy moments are always short-lived...sigh...we must endure Madam Kang's strike again. <_<

Guest philmein

This might sound really feminine of me to say this, but when Jun Pyo said "I love you" to Jan Di in episode 22, I squealed...like not loudly, but quietly...still...I squealed...wtf..rofl...maybe I'm just so into the whole JoonDi relationship...

Guest christiane

What the heck? Since when is Jihoo a pro at cutting hair? Did anybody see the twirling of the scissors and such? Hunh? o.O;; Do they teach chaebol children to cut hair from professional stylists now too? Ha. But that was a really cute scene :)

:lol: it is like jun hee in making servants dresses..you have to spare money when ou are rich..maybe jh cut his hair by himself too though

i watched again the episode 22 with an open minded but i cringed everytime i saw some part which make the episode slow down in pace (i wont quote them cos i spoke about them before). hope today episode wont be that ..bad?! it wasn t bad, just not well edit i suppose. but really i really tried to be cool with this episode but impossible! maybe i am too tired of how they scalpel the lovely story of the manga

Guest chiara

Nononono..

this couldn't be happening

I'd hunt the PD if they carry on another silhouette kiss

*pray hard*

Amen.

2ykywpu.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

Nononono..

this couldn't be happening

I'd hunt the PD if they carry on another silhouette kiss

*pray hard*

Amen.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ykywpu.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

yep. i read from baidu that this kiss scene they might block with the strong sunlight.. just like epi 10 highway kiss. i just don't understand, that kiss is not even hot until R rated. so junpyo will be chasing after the bus? poor him.. today's another episode that torture us , sigh. what a terrible breakup scene.

bluescent: i think it is a favor from Mr. Secretary. i believe this guy is still kind hearted.

lovenlight: it was a nice post, quite amusing. i agree the pd does not meet the audience demand and doing the opposite which i want to applaud him to take the risk. If he ever change the ending of the original of hyd, i think no one wants to buy the dvd.

spoiler regarding amnesia

today lee min ho was filming amnesia scene in school

jandi wanted to use ice cream to make him remember

but it doesn't work , in the end jandi scolded by junpyo.

credit: baidu

Umi character (i not sure if this is reliable or not)

Name: kim min ji ( 18 years old in korea)

KimMinJi.jpg

she will be playing umi character .. according to baidu. well, if she is with junpyo i wouldn't mind because she is pretty :P

Guest bluescent10

Guys..I have a big question...about JP's Dad..Geum Jan Di as the one taking care of JP dad, is this also a plan by evil witch? Or is it really a favor from Mr. Secretary? I mean no harm at all and it is a good intention for JP's Dad to get well? I'm really confuse..sorry

Guest shamien7

HECK!! Are we being deceived once again??? silhouette kiss??

If u do that PDnim, you're really the most cold-blooded PD ever!! How could you do this again and again to us...

I rather being blind rather than watching that kiss being block by the sun!! TT_TT

Guest lovenlight

I love BBF Korean version..but since it is live drama, progressed with two way commmunication ( PD, writer/ viewers). it was always fun to scolding.

There are saying that BBF is not a drama but a role playing PC game. each player succeed the mission then rewards given. ski tour, neckless, jet tour. then another mission will be thrown to them. they try to solve that without any emotional transition.

Is it a new trend in drama?.(just curious)

--Followings are some EX.s of Communication errors occured between the viewers and PD.,writer, staffs.-

Viewers asked them-PD,Writer,Staffs (not so nicely) “Pls. slow down. Drama is too fast.

Then they answer by dragging the JK episodes.

Viewers asked them “Pls. show some emotions. “

Then they answer by show JK emotions wholly.

By the 13th EP. We asked them “Pls. JP is main lead. Show him more.

Then they answer by show JP WITH JK A LOT!!

Viewers asked them “ we hate the OSTs” “

Then they answer by changing it to OST2 and play endlessly again.

We asked them “ want to see strong Jandi.”

Then they answer by showing Jandi doing rough work not STUDY.

By 20th EP. We asked them “ Pls. follow the original story.”

Then they answer by put every left out original EPs in just 4 EP.

I'm just joking around...I know all of them had hard time shooting the drama..because funding matter( they had no money to shoot the drama so they had to presell it to other countries. and only 3 ads) and distribution problem(MBC, SBS reject the drama)

Certainly there are cimmunication errors between viewers and PD but Cheers for all actors and staffs. we love your drama.

FRANKLY I am glad that THEY ARE STILL ALIVE and well...so many accidents..-there are other minor accidents they could not tell us.-

credit DC BBF gal

chiara, i'll go with you! :ph34r:

btw, on the epi 21, we knew that JunHee wont go to the wedding, rite?

but seems she also at the same area where the wedding was held. but she didnt come to the party.

saw her watching JP's yacht sailing, thru the binocular :)

hmm..

Is it only me or you guys also noticed that JunHee and Jae Kyung never pictured together..:unsure:

wonder if she avoided JK...B)

i kept smiling and laughing watch at JoonDi's zoo moments. so many cute and fun scenes ^^

my niece called me crazy auntie... kekeke.... :blush:

-edit-

can't help but keep waiting for Epi-23 where our emotion will be turned up and down like a rollercoaster . >,<

loved all the JoonDi moments..i admit the PD once again had tortured me with more JH-JD scenes..I don't know what's up with him but he did that in My Girl-Jun KI and Da Hae had moments that made some viewers confuse..anyhooo..the PD knows how to torture my heart...he gives me this little sweet moments between JoonDi..he is so smart that he put a few in the first part..the middle part was a torture..and then bam the last 5 mins was starting to get really good..and it doesn't help that the previews look promising when JoonDi and the kid look like they are a happy family...ahh i would love it if JP and JD and lil JP will have a family night out looking at the stars--gawd that would be enough for me to forget the unnecessary scenes..anyhow i think we should be fortunate enough that we got lots of touch kisses..just remembering HYD--they were barely..i had to watch the movie if we wanted more passion...aww im ready to be HAPPY AND SAD tomorrow..

awww i knew it my JP would be down on his knees..it reminds me of My Girl again..it's going to be sad..knowing LMH and GHS can really pull out sad emotions im going to cry buckets..i only wished it was the same as the Meteor Garden one but too bad we all know the outcome is..