[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest kimngoc266

Episode 24 KBS Official Written Preview:

Episode 24:

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was able to hear it. I used (don't know what 불침번 means) in case I wouldn't hear. Every night."

By coincidence, JH finds out about JD's whereabout and asks JP to come w/ him to go find her. But JP, who became a wreck, refuses and disappoints JH once again.

When JD comes down to the fishing village, she is greeted by rumors that she is the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor is revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gathered his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down later looks upon the two with a devastated expression.. And at that moment!

Even the preview leaves a cliff hanger. I guess the PD wants to torture us again. He wants to put us on the cliff hanger as who will JD end up with? You know it its going to be JP and JD because JP is the person that JD in love with. He wants to confuse us, so he put a lot of scene between JH and JD together. JP and JD was very sweet but it was so short. I feel like there are 3 leads in this drama, JP, JD and JH. Instead of focusing on 2 main leads, JP and JD, the PD now drag on the triangle love of JP-JD and JH after dragging the fiance part.

There are still so much unresolve, such as JD will reject JH, JP will get stabbed and lose his memory, the amnesia part, JD will try to help JP to gain his memory back, JP's dad will wake up to unite JP and JD together. There are only two episodes left, so I don't know how they are going to fit all these in.

Because they drag the fiance part too long, they are going to have a rush ending which is so not good. Instead of just touch the character's emotion on the surface, they should spend more time to dug it deep down.

I was really enjoyed the first season of this drama, but the scripwiter and the PD did a very poor job on the second season. I watched the drama because I enjoyed watching the actors and actresses and also want to support them for their hard work. The drama is almost over, so they will get a good rest after this.

Guest crappycaller05

:tears::(:sweatingbullets: why am i having an error in downloading episodes in bit torrent? i am using d-addicts episodes, the 'ental'. so, do i need to pay or do other things. i really wanted to have a complete downloaded episodes and put it in my koreanovela library.hu hu hu.i need help. anybody who can recommend other torrent sites with very good english subs from episode 1 please.thanks heaps.appreciate your help. i hope the cast will come here to Phil to promote BOF. one of the tv networks here already bought the rights for the drama. i think it will be shown by June i think.again, thanks in advance for your help B)

Guest huongntt

Definitely, LMH said himself. If it's not a happy ending for those two, he's afraid of TERRORIST ATTACKS! lol

Poor JP, but angst is classic korean drama. Without angst, it won't be a Korean drama. This is what makes the drama industry so successful afterall. :)

Oh my God!!!

If there is no happy ending for them, I think there will be someone who die because of sadness such as me :(

Guest muziknkatz

Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I WUV this drama, and I adore the happy and cute JoonDi! Thank you to all who have provided the news, spoilers, photos, recaps, screen caps, translations, clips, etc, etc, etc :D

What can I say about today's episode but :w00t: to the kiss scene and :tears: to the bus break-up scene. Can't believe the drama is coming to an end already *sigh* I'll try on my own part to prolong my BOF experience... I don't want it to end! :D

So therefore I have a humble request - To all those who are skilled at making music videos: can anyone help make a JoonDi MV set to Myra's song 'Wishing On The Same Star'? I just feel that the lyrics suits JoonDi's situation to a T! Especially with the star & moon necklace, and the star gazing and their angsty separations! I've uploaded the music file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?nngzyjoinyn and you can have a listen with the lyrics here:

One more week till Joondi's happy ending!! Can't wait, and yet dreading it at the same time! :P

Guest letmebeplease

i dont know but i feel dissapointed.

the drama is boys over flower(hana yori dango)

its about the boy named domyoji(jun pyo) and the girl tsukasa(jan di)

but the environment in this drama dont show much

about them.

let me remind that there so much less scene about them

even the romantic scene only takes less than maybe 10 minutes.

the kissing scene too,since first kiss, both character have no conversation about

they feel about their kissing ,it always go to the next scene.

i agree with you...

though i love there concept or the changes of the drama but still they have to focus the 2 main character.

and there's a rumor that they will change the ending of this drama,, :( if they change it from the original manga, it's so disappointing

lxandra: hey, i dont think that JoonDi fans say that HJ's acting is bad. they just so disappoint that in today episode, there're still some JH-JD moments which are really unnecessary (especially, the ' car cleaning'). honestly, at the beginning of BOF, maybe 6 first episodes, i find Hj's perfomance bad. but, after that, he improves so much. and now, i see him as a real Rui of HYD. the problem is not him, but the PD. i'm wondering do they have to do that. why the dancing scene is so short? why Jp-JD's talk lasts in 1 minute only? why the zoo date is just at the very end of today episode? is it becauz BOF is too hot so the PD thinks that the more we're thirsty of JP-JD, the more we wanna see their next episode?

I dun understand why people kept on complaining abt whose scene is more than whom..why not let them do their work while we just enjoy it as how it comes...like what the PD kept on emphasizing, this is Kkotgoba Namja, not Meteor Garden or Hana Yuri Dango, even if the show is an adptation of HYD...so what if they change the ending, why wud we worry abt their legal matter or if the ending as the original, I'm sure they'll make worth of JP-JD sacrifices...

So please refrain posting negative remarks/condemning the PD or the actors especially the actors...they just act as what their script required of them. It's tiring reading page after page abt 'too many so & so scene' and 'too little of so & so scene". Please understand that not everyone have the same taste...some might like certain scene which others don't. just FF whatever scene that's not favourable to oneself....that's what I did anyway....

Guest yoyopay

I can't wait for ep23 to be released here. Waaaaaa! Oh, by the way, do you guys know in what episode will the scene with YJ and GE appear, the one when they are on the stairs? In Namsan or Namsam? I can't remember the place. I just read that GE will say goodbye to YJ during that scene. Dang dang dang!

Can anyone confirm if JH's grandfather disapprove of JH-JD relationship in epi 22?

It was when JD came to stay in JH's house and the granddad had a talk with JH.

Also, when did JH started to drive again? Was that mentioned in any epi?

Thanks

from Kpculture!!

Update (3/24):

Kim Min Ji of SidusHQ Agency has been cast as Jung Yu Mi (Umi from HYD).

Yu Mi uses lies to try to widen the drift between Jun Pyo and Jan Di during his memory loss (of Jan Di).

Umi is still appearing! Grrrrr..........

Guest juneforest2000

Just hv two more eps to go I hope BOF will not end in a rush. That will be very disappointing..

If JD and JP will not get together in the end, I WILL HATE YOU PD AND SCRIPTWRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest betchay

Can anyone confirm if JH's grandfather disapprove of JH-JD relationship in epi 22?

It was when JD came to stay in JH's house and the granddad had a talk with JH.

Also, when did JH started to drive again? Was that mentioned in any epi?

Thanks

I think JH grandpa was teasing him on that time.

He said.. a lively girl like Jandi does not deserve a

man like him w/c is "fourth dimentional" based on

how WB characterized him. :D

He did started driving when JD & his grandpa went to his clinic in ep 20.

from Kpculture!!

Update (3/24):

Yu Mi uses lies to try to widen the drift between Jun Pyo and Jan Di during his memory loss (of Jan Di).

OH noooooo.... how come the PD & writer will still include Umi, 2 more episodes left. :wacko:

yay.. i don't want a rush ending :crazy:

If they want to include Umi, add more episode.. PD!!! :phew:

Guest ml_87

from Kpculture!!

Update (3/24):

OMG, finally,Umi appears. how with just 2 episodes left, the PD can fill everything? JD has difficulty in making Jp recall her, and now, a girl makes it even harder. but to some extent, i like the appearance of Umi, i do enjoy to see a cold Jp agai and see him reject Umi fiercely. i hope the valueable sentence of tsukasa to Umi included in BOF " even i dont remember but any cell on my body tells me that u are not the girl i love". ha ha :D even he lost his memory, his heart cant forget JD. great love!! :rolleyes:

i know JH-JD moment in episode 23 will be less. after the proposal, Jh will return to the status of a friend. i'm happy cauz i dun wanna see him stuck in the love triangle any more. he needs to leave JD to find his own love. SH will be back, right? :lol:

I think JH grandpa was teasing him on that time.

He said.. a lively girl like Jandi does not deserve a

man like him w/c is "fourth dimentional" based on

how WB characterized him. :D

He did started driving when JD & his grandpa went to his clinic in ep 20.

Thanks betchay. Ok, so his grandpa was just teasing him. :sweatingbullets:

What I meant was, how did JH pick up his courage to drive again. I don't think it was mentioned but it was great that he can drive again.

Love all the fast cars that was featured in this drama! So Cool! Love JH's car too! So Cute! :wub:

Guest V-ni@star

if jandi really end up wih jihoo, i dont know i have to feel happy or sad.. cos i like jihho n jandi couple, but i like jp n jd couple too...

Guest ml_87

49c8f9412040c_f.jpg

49c8f94ba92ae_f.jpg

49c8f954427e9_f.jpg

49c8f959b2b15_f.jpeg

Source: DAUM

uploaded by kje_chocolate

just to remind u guys that JP is so scary when he angries. i almost forget this side of him since he met JD. this is what tsukasa(JP) is when tshikushi's (JD) not beside him :huh: Mino's acting is great. i also ardore HS' acting in the bus chase scene. both of them are very good at this. no feeling that they are telling lie. so cruel and hurt at the same time!!

snowy22: ths dear. i'm watching it. so romantik. the scene is so beautiful too. :D but do u guys notice that JP's eyes keep blinking when JD kisses him? he's surprised :D

Everyone probably know this, but this spoiler kind of like made me like o_o (it's about Ji Hoo's past)

what happened to ji hoo's parents is that it was a terrorist attack because of Ji Hoo's grandfather being the President at the time, but they decided to "cover it up" by saying that Ji Hoo covered his dad's eyes and that's how the accident happen, which led to Ji Hoo believing he had killed his parents and taking the blame for his whole life.

credits; arashi@vox