[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest tchq90

There are only two episodes left and the PD still wants to add a new character to the story????? What a bad decision. She should have shorten the fiancee arc and cut down JD-JH scenes to accommodate this. No wonder the rating is going down - people have felt tired with her dragging storyline and unnecessary scenes with KHJ.

Guest ml_87

i cant say anything now. totally heartbroken. just several minutes at the end of today episode but Jp-JD break up and JP's destroy himself becauz of JD. why they have to be so miserable? why the scriptwriter must torture our couple. :((

blue_angel_1004:ths so much, guy! :)

And at that moment! oh, does this mean JP gets stab? Jp mus feel terrible when seeing JH confess to JD. i cant imagine that JD can say such things to JP. i know, she's very hurt too. she did the same thing as Jp in macau. say such hurtful things to the other. i'm crying now. :((

Episode 24 KBS Official Written Preview:

★ 24부 ::2009년 3월 30일 월요일 밤10시 ★

“여기 있는 건 어떻게 아셨어요?”

“들리더라구. 못 들을까봐 불침번 섰어. 매일밤.”

우연히 잔디의 소재를 파악한 지후는 준표와 함께 잔디를 찾아갈 것을 기대하지만,

폐인이 되어버린 준표는 일언지하에 거절하여 지후를 또 한 번 실망시킨다.

어촌으로 내려온 잔디를 기다리고 있는 건 ‘재벌도련님의 약혼자’라는 헛된 기대뿐.

결국 소문이 거짓으로 드러나 궁지에 몰린 잔디 앞에 지후가 홀연히 나타나 사태를 무마시킨다.

마침내 용기를 낸 지후는 오랫동안 억눌러온 자신의 진심을 잔디에게 고백하고.

뒤늦게 찾아온 준표는 허탈한 눈빛으로 두 사람을 바라보고 있는데...순간!

Episode 24:

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was able to hear it. I used (don't know what 불침번 means) in case I wouldn't hear. Every night."

By coincidence, JH finds out about JD's whereabout and asks JP to come w/ him to go find her. But JP, who became a wreck, refuses and disappoints JH once again.

When JD comes down to the fishing village, she is greeted by rumors that she is the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor is revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gathered his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down later looks upon the two with a devastated expression.. And at that moment!

i'm still crying right now over JP-JD break-up scene. especially when JD cried in the bus and looked back at JP inside the bus.it's so heartbroken to watch JP running after the bus and the jail scene right before the end of the episode was so tearful to watch. LMH and GHS really get into their characters so well.

I'm so speechless right now. i thought the macau break-up scene was miserable, but after watching today's episode, i felt so sad even though there was a few JP-JD sweet moments.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

all i can say today's episode is really

DEPRESSING!!! >_<

JooDi kiss scene!

LOVE IT!! love that scene to death!!!

Phewwwwwwwww lucky it's not one of that sun blocking kiss scene.. haha..

i was scared when i c the brightness sky at the back of those 2 people...

but glad it was a great kiss scene! *for me LOL *

even tho i wish it was more close up! (like in the pics)

there was some funny scene where JD pull him towards her.. lol in a quick way and stop half way and KISS

hahhahha

SEOUL scene

AHHHHH 1 more cm and they'll kiss!! DAMN... MADAMM KANGG!!!! it's all because of u!!! :angry:

Guest honeypia

big thanks for the summary. now i can't wait to watch episode 23. i look forward to JunDi moments. They're my redeeming factor in the series (LMH and GHS)

Guest mitsu582

Oh my God! Today's episode is just so bittersweet!

I love all the JoonDi moments, how I wish they were longer. They deserve to be happier for a longer period of time. I love the last date scene, the picnic, confession from Jandi followed by the kiss. I love it all.

The saddest part was the bus scene, I will definitely understand how Joon Pyo felt. He was so high up in the clouds after Jandi told him that she likes him too and right after that, she said it will be their last meeting and do not want to see him again. I would be so crazily mad as well, if it was me.

I might not like seeing Joon Pyo all sad and ruining himself after Jan Di left but don't all of you think that Lee Min Ho look so handsome and manly with his tortured look?

Guest fujijan

Episode 24 Official KBS Written Preview:

Episode 24:

"I was able to hear it. I used (don't know what 불침번 means) in case I wouldn't hear. Every night."

By coincidence, JH finds out about JD's whereabout and asks JP to come w/ him to go find her. But JP, who became a wreck, refuses and disappoints JH once again.

When JD comes down to the fishing village, she is greeted by rumors that she is the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor is revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gathered his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down later looks upon the two.. And at that moment!

Thanks for the preview!!

Oh my God. I am so heartbroken knowing JD will definitely reject JH. :tears: (haha I am a JHJD shipper :D )

but... "I was able to hear it"? weird. hear wat? :blush:

Episode 24 Official KBS Written Preview:

Episode 24:

By coincidence, JH found out about JD's whereabout and asked JP to come w/ him to go find her. But JP, who became a wreck, refused and disappoints JH once again.

When JD came down to the fishing village, she was greeted by rumors that she was the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor was revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gained his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down looks upon the two.. And at that moment!

OMG! no no no! why when JP will go to see her JH have to be telling JD about his feelings?

Thanks blue_angel_1004

Anyway today episode make me cry!

when i see it subbed ill post my toughts..

but.. who cries in the JP/JD break up? o.o^ mee!

it was so painful! i can hear JP heart breaking :tears:

and the picnic date! wooow! i love that kiss..

anyway.. 2 episodes left ;___; why? why god do this to me?

how ill live after BBF?

Edit: Mama Kang.. why do u fire GE dad in that moment? i was waiting that kiss!

★ 24부 ::2009년 3월 30일 월요일 밤10시 ★

“여기 있는 건 어떻게 아셨어요?”

“들리더라구. 못 들을까봐 불침번 섰어. 매일밤.”

우연히 잔디의 소재를 파악한 지후는 준표와 함께 잔디를 찾아갈 것을 기대하지만,

폐인이 되어버린 준표는 일언지하에 거절하여 지후를 또 한 번 실망시킨다.

어촌으로 내려온 잔디를 기다리고 있는 건 ‘재벌도련님의 약혼자’라는 헛된 기대뿐.

결국 소문이 거짓으로 드러나 궁지에 몰린 잔디 앞에 지후가 홀연히 나타나 사태를 무마시킨다.

마침내 용기를 낸 지후는 오랫동안 억눌러온 자신의 진심을 잔디에게 고백하고.

뒤늦게 찾아온 준표는 허탈한 눈빛으로 두 사람을 바라보고 있는데...순간!

Episode 24:

When JD comes down to the fishing village, she is greeted by rumors that she is the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor is revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gathered his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down later looks upon the two.. And at that moment!

blue_angel_1004, thank you for the preview :D

OMG, only 2 eps left and so much to happen yet :blink:

the whole amnesia arc?

JH?

the dad?

etc

how is that all going to fit in 2 eps :wacko:

i dont know but i feel dissapointed.

the drama is boys over flower(hana yori dango)

its about the boy named domyoji(jun pyo) and the girl tsukasa(jan di)

but the environment in this drama dont show much

about them.

let me remind that there so much less scene about them

even the romantic scene only takes less than maybe 10 minutes.

the kissing scene too,since first kiss, both character have no conversation about

they feel about their kissing ,it always go to the next scene.

Guest kiwi18

Jan-di: “I’ve been wanting to ask you something… Why me? I’m not pretty, and I don’t have money, a distinguished name, or anything. Why did you like me?”

Jun-pyo: “Because I have all that.”

Jan-di: “What?”

Jun-pyo: “Money, name, looks — I have all that. I don’t need that from you. All you have to be is Geum Jan-di.”

I loved ep 22. LOVED it. Oh man I do not know what I will do when this drama is over. That being said, the above dialogue made me cry so hard. I am probably just really emotional right now, but it was the best moment of the episode for me. (Besides the telescope scene and the scene where Jan Di is taking care of his dad who's in a coma, and the cute foot splashing scene the night after the telescope scene...oh wait. Besides the whole episode.)

I can't wait for tonight. I'm so excited yet sad. I feel like a group of friends is about to leave.

Wow. I need to get a life.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I truly appreciate tonight's episode. So many things happened and so many kinds of emotion triggered in one hour. Feels like we are back on the fast lane after such a looong slow ride by the road side. Next week are the final week and it's regrettable that I won't be able to watch the finale LIVE because of offshore trip. Huhu. Sad, but I guess that would help prolong my BBF days. lol. Maybe when i come back, instead of catching up on the final two, I will actually start all over again from episode 1. Who knows, this time around I will get all new feelings, even the lagging episodes may not seem so when you watch it marathon-style or without the building frustration of having to wait week by week to watch new (slow) episodes, which in all honesty, kinda kills the mood. and then perhaps, i will only get to know what happened in the final episode some time late April. haha. Meaning, no visit to this thread starting next week! Otherwise spoilers gonna ruin it. huhu.

Guest lizyap

why did grandpa say he oppose of ji hoo and jandi together? is it because he thinks ji hoo is not good enough coz he is miserable and she is a happy girl? something along those lines.

Guest holdfast

When JD comes down to the fishing village, she is greeted by rumors that she is the fiancee of a rich tycoon's son. When the rumor is revealed to be false and JD's put in an awkward situation, JH shows up in front of JD. JH, who finally gathered his courage, tells JD about his feelings. JP who also came down later looks upon the two with a devastated expression.. And at that moment!

sorry i cut your post.

GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! the ending is going to be soooooooo heartwrenching, no matter which way it goes. i don't think i've ever loved and hated anything this much at the same time in my life...! i wish they would continue it a few episodes though, so that they can wrap up all of the different storylines.

thank you for all the ep 23 spoliers! i can hardly wait to watch it. ^^

Guest effie

i was done for this episode!

i felt a little sad for this one!

although JD&JP had a picnic ,it was what great and sweet.

but after they finished it , JD made JP depressed !!

OMG~~~I also felt sad ,too!

besides that JH is still alone caz JD refuse he again~!!!

heartbroke ~~~

although i want to watch the last two episodes but i want it will air contiunely.

i dont want it to be end~~

Guest dreampryncezz

AHHHH. It's goin to be soooo good today. I want to watch it.

I can't believe it's over next week, but I cannot wait!

EEK