Help Me! Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellenism

Hi, I'm looking for a song that has a title which means IF in English, and has three korean characters (myeong ka hae or something like that; my memory isn't very good) in the title. I've been trying to find it on Youtube but couldn't. If someone could tell me the korean title and the artist, I'd be very grateful!

Guest richnrich

can anyone tell me what is the title of this song?

the video has a title in korean, but i can't read..i only know the singer is by Buga Kingz and Yoon Do Hyun....

thanks

Guest thatbeezy

So I hope someone can find this out......

The beginning words are three syllabus.. a slow moving korean ballad

sung by a women her voice sounds like baek ji young.

I know it starts like C G A~~~ *rest*rest* ..A A# C~~ A# A A# A~~ F F~~ I can hum the whole thing... mann (~ = hold it a little longer!

Guest lovergirl259_Z
So I hope someone can find this out......

The beginning words are three syllabus.. a slow moving korean ballad

sung by a women her voice sounds like baek ji young.

I know it starts like C G A~~~ *rest*rest* ..A A# C~~ A# A A# A~~ F F~~ I can hum the whole thing... mann (~ = hold it a little longer!

ive no idea..

Guest Mardi09

^i've heard the first song before...but i can't seem to remember who sings it...gah!....sounds like it can be an Ilac song or Monday Kiz song...but it just doesn't sit right either....hm...sorry...no help...maybe someone could

aw..i was wrong.lol..but how come i've heard of it then...? i've never listened to mc the max nor have i watched time between dog and wolf..hm...

the first one is Isu (Lee Soo) from M.C the Max--it's from Time of Dog and Wolf-- the name of it is Foolish Heart (미련한 가슴아)

it's the 2nd one I can't remember. >< lol

edit: it doesn't seem to be on the OST...hopefully someone will know it.

Archived