Help Me! Thread

Guest mal_911

I think JYP (Park Jinyoung) also supports non-Korean artists.

Lol... i heard that he does too^^.. tough thing is that their company doesn't provide trainees a shelter.. i think... haha THANK-YOU!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! uhm, can anyone tell what title of the song Im looking for? I saw the MV on pops in seoul, and I remember dancing while just holding the neck of the guitar. ^_^" but it was a fun song! i remember that the first letter of the song is "s" and its like "salkkajang? sullkajang..?" yeah...something like that! and the artist's name has a "kim" or "kim jung something" the artist is a girl BTW...^_^

please help me! I wanna know the song! T_T

EDIT

waahh~

NVM...^_^ found it now! its Saljjakkung by kim hyun jung! ^_^ ahehehehe..

this is a good thread

because apparently i have the new big bang album and so i want to change the names (which are the numbers right now) becasue...and now long story....

i have a new mp3player which makes an order on numbers before letters and i want to make the numbers disappear

and also because i´m courious....so what is this song called????

so well if maybe someone can give me a list or something...

or just the name of the fourth song in the mini!!!!

pls

^ the #4 in the track is Chakhan Saram (A Good Man) =]

if u want the number to disappear, just rename the mp3 hehe ^^;

if u still can't, right click on the song on ur computer, then click properties.

unmark the 'read-only' if it was ticken bcuz u can't edit ur mp3 if it was read-only (as long as i know)

click on 'summary' at the top of it and click advanced.

at there u can edit everything =] after that just transfer the song to ur mp3 player, hope that helps ^^

--

ahhhh i really wanna know what's this song's title & who's the singer ><

its from this link :3

about at 2:10. the song was played after VOS's songs >< just before SNSD - Kissing You=]

i dunno, the singer looks cute to me lol xD;;

the MC(?) spoke the singer's name but I couldn't catch it, it was like "Double H" to me @__@

thank u =] this thread's awesome X)

Guest shaolin_sucka

sorry, the description is REALLY vague, but can anyone help me find the name/artist of this one song?

so i just came back from korea a couple of days ago

i was at a pcbang one time and this guy next to me was playing this one song that i liked a lot, but he seemed busy and i was too shy to ask him what the song was called

so the song sounds kinda ska-ish, and i only remember the vaguest details of the song

i dont remember the lyrics, but i remember how part of the melody of the chorus goes

the beginning part of the chorus goes like..:

f-f#-g#-g# (cymbals)

f-f#-g#-g# (cymbals)

the vocalist kinda sounds like...tei

one of the instruments included in the song are trumpets (it's kinda ska-ish)

once again, sorry, i know this description of the song is VERY vague

but any help or suggestions as to what this song may be would be much appreciated

it's not 8eight - Let Me Go or SGW - La La La

Guest arzachel

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know the song names for Seo Taiji's "15th Anniversary Album" (like all 7 of the cds..). My computer hates me and doesn't like Korean, so all I have are a bunch of little squares D :

If this isn't the right place, can you point me in the direction?

Guest infinityyy

^ It will probably be better if you ask in the Official Seo Taiji thread here in Soompi ^^ There has been people in the thread who bought the 15th Anniversary compilation so they may be able to help if you ask and if they're roaming the thread ^^

Hi, :)

I was wondering if you help in this one,

in the movie 100 days with Mr. Arrogant, in the 52th minute,

there was a song in his cellphone,

can you tell me it's name,

Thank you so much :)

Does anyone know the name of the song plays in the last part of the Gag concert? Like Ke de ru saran hamnida~ when one rain coat glasses wearing man comes and says something romantic-cheesy to the girl?

Guest lucky4eva8

Hi I want to know a name of a a song I saw a while ago on KBS world during music break. Its a ballad sort of song. Its sung by a guy and in the music video the girl is fighting with the guy and then at one point everything starts rewinding like for example shes cutting oranges and then it starts rewinding and when she throws pictures at the guy while their drinking coffee its rewinds and you see her put the pictures back on the wall and sit back down with the guy. Can someone please tell me the name of this song?

sorry I come 2 ask for help again ><

i've been tryin to search for the vid at youtube to provide link but failed :3

The singer is KCM (as it was tagged in the vid), I thought he was Kangta in the 1st place bcuz they look similar O__O

he was performing at KBS with a woman, so it was a duet.

the chorus is like "ajig nege eu tal yeu meul go galtasseuh.. naenae mianhe hal nye eul go gatasseuh~ nae pabo choroum saranghae eul gaba.. (& so on)"

the ending of the song is "saranghae neul hana, bulmeun tae..."

can anyone tell me what's the title? thank u =]

Guest angelxdeath

Well I have a song sang by DBSK called Wish...

I found it randomly (forgot where ><")

Sounds kinda like they covered it on live radio because I've searched and they don't have a song with this title nor this tune (since I know 99.9% of all DBSK songs ever made) and you hear them clearing their throats in the background, etc.

Plus it's only 58secs...........

Does anyone have a clue? >___<"

If it's covered, who's the original artist?

I really like the song...~

I have a question, do you guys (anyone around here...) have any piano music? or is there a piano music thread for Korean Music?

Not here, but in the Performers section there's a thread for sharing and requesting piano/guitar music sheets.

Archived