Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentxtears

Help Me! Thread

The person lives through the image in the eyes.

The title the uploader put for the video is stupid.

Guest PandaNeko

PandaNeko said: I'm looking for a music video from the late '90s, maybe early '00s. It was a group (males and females), all dressed in tuxes and dresses. I think they were at a club, and I know there was a scene where a guy came out of an elevator and started singing/rapping.

The only lyrics I remember were in English:

"What's that madness...(continues to rap in Korean)"

And at the end of the video, a woman repeats "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming..."

I watched it a lot on the music video show "MVH", and I love the song and video, I just can't for the life of me remember their name and I can't find the video. Any help would be appreciated!

Anyone up to the challenge of finding their full dance video? DMC, Dance mania crew, I believe was an dance academy in Korea (hongdae i think).  They release two music videos, of which I have already found. Looking for old videos that they released, it was long videos of them up rocking, break dancing, popping and all other sorts of dancing. It's what kicked off my dance interest and helped me get into the Korean scene all together, I'd like to find any media or history about them for nostalgia's sake. I remember they did release a music album as well.

Guest asurathlucas

Can anyone help me with this ?

Whats the song name at the start?

Guest TheDesGS

Does anyone know who this Korean Celebrity is? I saw him filming for something near YG Headquarters at a mall. ThanksBSN6aplCAAAT-Yx.jpg:large

Guest hsl7640

Can someone identify the song that's playing in the background? Thanks a lot. :) 

Guest ParkChorongLover

Anyone can tell me what is the first song Min Goo sing (I think maybe 1-2 lines only) at karaoke box before change the song to standing egg song in final episode Plus Nine Boys (tvN)?

Guest pyeonsung

Anyone knows this guy?

1zd2mfm.png

I have never seen him before tho..

Guest neuhaus9889

Just watched this news online and curious about this artist? Who is this guy named "Jent"? Is he popular in Korea? Have you guy heard of him?
Btw, just googled this news company Vocativ and they also make news for MSNBC…cool. I guess K-pop is now one of the typical subject for any news company when they cover stories about Asia…=D>

Guest dondonchovi

Hey guys, I was thinking around and listening to kpop songs and this vision of a music video i watch came into mind.  It's maybe a year or three old..  
Not too sure the type of the music video is kind of in the woods kind of dark but lights around and a tent which lead to a circus?  where a guy was waiting back turned in a chair and at the end you see his watch.  a female is singing?
Idk if i'm mixing mv's.  Thought it was Sunny Hill's midnight circuse, no.  And the feel is like the end scene of Red Velvet's happiness where the two are singing on the hanging bed.  Please help..

Guest dondonchovi

it was all disoriented..  it was turtle by davichi (2013)
the scene at the end.  picnic, tent, and waiting for him as she looked at her pocket watch.  
should i delete my question? D:

Guest pinkiedilly

Does anyone know how strict are the rules for ticket resales for fan club events? Want to buy a ticket to a Winner’s WWIC in Tokyo while visiting but its a fan club only event :(I've found the tickets on some auction/resale sites already but not sure if they check or anything at the door so would it be worth getting the tickets still?

Guest FT-mattia

Somebody know something about this artist? I can't find their music on the web