Help Me! Thread

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ParkChorongLover

Anyone can tell me what is the first song Min Goo sing (I think maybe 1-2 lines only) at karaoke box before change the song to standing egg song in final episode Plus Nine Boys (tvN)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neuhaus9889

Just watched this news online and curious about this artist? Who is this guy named "Jent"? Is he popular in Korea? Have you guy heard of him?
Btw, just googled this news company Vocativ and they also make news for MSNBC…cool. I guess K-pop is now one of the typical subject for any news company when they cover stories about Asia…=D>

• 1 month later...
Guest dondonchovi

Hey guys, I was thinking around and listening to kpop songs and this vision of a music video i watch came into mind.  It's maybe a year or three old..  
Not too sure the type of the music video is kind of in the woods kind of dark but lights around and a tent which lead to a circus?  where a guy was waiting back turned in a chair and at the end you see his watch.  a female is singing?
Idk if i'm mixing mv's.  Thought it was Sunny Hill's midnight circuse, no.  And the feel is like the end scene of Red Velvet's happiness where the two are singing on the hanging bed.  Please help..

Guest dondonchovi

it was all disoriented..  it was turtle by davichi (2013)
the scene at the end.  picnic, tent, and waiting for him as she looked at her pocket watch.  
should i delete my question? D:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pinkiedilly

Does anyone know how strict are the rules for ticket resales for fan club events? Want to buy a ticket to a Winner’s WWIC in Tokyo while visiting but its a fan club only event :(I've found the tickets on some auction/resale sites already but not sure if they check or anything at the door so would it be worth getting the tickets still?

• 4 months later...

Archived