Help Me! Thread

the song is hawaiin couple by humming urban stereo but the lyrics are changed specially for that cf

--------------------------------

first topped page today~

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infinityyy

this is the link to the anycall commercial...

under the comments someone gives a possible title of the song, but i searched for it and didn't find any results.

anyone have the title?

that would be great..been looking for this song for more than a year now..

here is a link to the youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzLrXMRTkL4...feature=related

Shorti Inji already helped you, but if you're still confused/can't find it,

here's a YT to the original of the song:

And Hyori's remake: http://blog.naver.com/pksy513/100044915301

but it's not the full version? For some reason I can't find a full version of it, so maybe Hyori only sang a part of the song for the CF.

Guest dark*angel

Hi...Need help there....

*LINKS REMOVED*

i recorded these 2 songs from the radio...

but have no idea the titles n singers of the songs...

can someone tell mi the info. pls.

thx in advance

Hi...Need help there....

*LINKS REMOVED*

thx in advance

the second song is by 2AM called Inorae (This Song) , I'm pretty sure

Hi...Need help there....

*LINKS REMOVED*

thx in advance

anytime you need help with songs--you can upload them to imeem. Doesn't cost anything to open an account, and it'll save you from going nuts trying to figure out the name of a song. ^^;

Guest dark*angel

thx Mardi09,

for the info... :)

i went imeem to check...yes, it is the right song

thx

Sorry Nakuru,

for posting the direct dl link... :(

i shall not make this mistake again.

sorry.

To MythnoonA,

i shall heed ur advice...

thx

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

Hello! I happened to know the band, "Brown Eyed Soul", but it is very hard for me to purchase their album. Also is there their fan thread in this forum? I want to know more information about them. Thanks! I usually go to Youtube and listen to their music in bad quality sound.

I've been looking for this song for agess.... :tears:

Does anybody know the song Lee Seung Gi sang for Chae Yeon in X-man? (I know, it's old, but I <3 it)..

Thanx so much..^^

I've been looking for this song for agess.... :tears:

Does anybody know the song Lee Seung Gi sang for Chae Yeon in X-man? (I know, it's old, but I <3 it)..

Thanx so much..^^

I think I read somewhere that says it's from Memories from Bali OST, but I'm not sure either.

Hello! I happened to know the band, "Brown Eyed Soul", but it is very hard for me to purchase their album. Also is there their fan thread in this forum? I want to know more information about them. Thanks! I usually go to Youtube and listen to their music in bad quality sound.

I don't see a Brown Eyed Soul thread listed in the Official Threads

but here is their website : http://www.browneyedsoul.co.kr/

Guest StarCrystal

^ It's called "

by Kim Jung Hyun.

Na Ul (one of the members of Brown Eyed Soul) is currently doing army duties so I'm not sure what's up with the other members. They might be on hiatus if they're not doing activities together. There is a topic for Brown Eyes, but mostly focuses on Yoon Gun and Na Ul.

Here's Brown Eyed Soul's profile on KBS World: click

Their 2nd album is available on YesAsia: click.

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

Na Ul (one of the members of Brown Eyed Soul) is currently doing army duties so I'm not sure what's up with the other members. They might be on hiatus if they're not doing activities together. There is a topic for Brown Eyes, but mostly focuses on Yoon Gun and Na Ul.

Here's Brown Eyed Soul's profile on KBS World: click

Their 2nd album is available on YesAsia: click.

Guest kaminari_tsk

I'm just curious 'bout it for some time ago. Many latest k-pop songs have same begining, - "Ladies's Sound". For example U-kiss 1st single, Brown Eyed Girls "How", Son Dambi's "Crazy" and Minwoo's "Don’t Trust Men". What is it? Mark of sound producer, huh?

Archived