Help Me! Thread

Guest infinityyy

^ Many producers are just getting into that 'electronic' sound and using it right now since that sound in Kpop is gaining a lot of popularity. Minwoo's "Don't Trust Men" was produced by Kang Dongchul while Son Dambi's "Crazy" was produced by Brave Brothers. I'm not sure about the rest though.

v Ah, it seems Minwoo's song was also produced by Brave Brothers. My bad ^^;; They were more specific with the name of the actual producer this time :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Burning Chopstick

I'm just curious 'bout it for some time ago. Many latest k-pop songs have same begining, - "Ladies's Sound". For example U-kiss 1st single, Brown Eyed Girls "How", Son Dambi's "Crazy" and Minwoo's "Don’t Trust Men". What is it? Mark of sound producer, huh?

I may be wrong, but I think Brave Brothers is doin' that to all their songs these days. Sounds like "Brave in Sound." to me.

This may be the wrong place to ask this, but where can I buy Korean CDs online other than Yesasia? Is there place where I can buy a CD+poster package?

Does anyone here know the title of the song that has the same tune as John Legend's "Save Room"? I've heard a Korean song like that in a salon and that song is currently stuck in my head. I googled for it but I couldn't find that song.

Guest Katxdbsk

The song title is listed in the end credits; it's MC Tae Hyeon - Forgotten Who You Love Pt 1 (MC태현 - 사랑하는 사람을 잊는다는건 1).

OMG I love you so much right now XD~~~ Thank you.

And, I'm not Korean, so i didn't know that the song was stated at the end of the song. Again, Thank you.

I'm curious about the song Oppa Nappa, I read the song was by SNSD, but don't they have 9 members?, the version i saw on Inkigayo was by a band with only three members, so who does this song belong to?

Oppa Nappa is by 3 of the SNSD members, Tiffany, Jessica & Seohyun

Hi ^^

I want to know the last song in the finale episode of the korean drama [Autumn in my heart]

and also i want to ask about the korean drama ost thread here in soompi, could you give me a link to it,

thank you so so much ^^

OMG I love you so much right now XD~~~ Thank you.

And, I'm not Korean, so i didn't know that the song was stated at the end of the song. Again, Thank you.

NP, glad I could help! I'm not Korean either so I wasn't implying you should have known the title was listed - sorry if it sounded that way!

Guest likey2eat

This has really been bothering me XD I heard Onew and Jonghyun sing "I'll Forget you" on Kiss the radio and I swear I've heard it before >< can someone pm me? the actual song name?/artist? or if it's an ost can you tell me which drama/movie? >< I've yahoo-ed, google-ed and youtube-ed and still >.> I couldn't find it. I really REALLY like the song XD:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-458196/SH...t-You-Live.html

Guest iou2buckz

i was kinda asleep in the car ride back to school when i heard a good korean song.

i couldnt remember any of the lyrics, but a girl sings it and there's a really catchy bass riff in the chorus.

i know that's not any help but if anyone that can list any songs with the fitted description would be very helpful. thanks!

Guest Mardi09

I don't know how to read this...anyone knows what group this is?

unknown.jpg

---edit---

Never mind, I figured it out

It's Sweet Sorrow...

Archived