Help Me! Thread

Have ?s about the title of a song or an unknown artist? Ask here.
Many soompiers have miscellaneous questions ranging from a song's title to the artist of a song. So, here's a thread for you curious ones out there.

And of course, the questions should be related to Korean music. Questions about downloads do not belong here. There is already a thread to ask about sites where you may download music. Questions about clubbox also do not belong in here.

Here are a few helpful threads that are located in the korean dramas & movies forum:

Clubbox tutorial thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

Drama & Movie OSTs thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111

RULES:

1. Do not post or request for download links. If you want to find out a song's title or artist, you must provide a description and streaming link (YouTube, Veoh, etc) if any.

2. No convo-ing or spamming in here. If you want to thank someone, it's best if you in their comment box located in their profile, or via PM.

3. The rules of soompi forums and specific rules in this forum apply here as well.

Ask away~

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest james18

hmmm... ive been asking this ques in/on my friends but they ddnt also know the artist.. ^^

who sang nuhreul saranghae?

and also my name???

might edit this post if spot a song from my pc with no artist.. ^^

will be back..~

hmmm... ive been asking this ques in/on my friends but they ddnt also know the artist.. ^^

who sang nuhreul saranghae?

and also my name???

might edit this post if spot a song from my pc with no artist.. ^^

will be back..~

I'm really surprised you don't know, but that's okay.

S.E.S

BoA

Guest erinacheng

I have a question about a song; i hope this is allowed:

there was a song, i believe that the title is somewhat like "trust oppa" or "believe in oppa"?

it's a korean trot song, and i saw a few people singing it;

does anyone know the title and singer of this song?

although i'm not korean, and i certainly can't speak it,

i think the chorus goes something like "oppa ham bo mi da bah"?!

that's what i remember from it :S

Guest poco123

erinacheng The person who sang the song is called Park Hyun Bin and the title of the song is 오빠한번 믿어봐/Oppa Hanbon Midubwah(Trust oppa)

Devine.Integrity The song is called 만남(Meet)

Hope that helps :)

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

I'm curious about the song Oppa Nappa, I read the song was by SNSD, but don't they have 9 members?, the version i saw on Inkigayo was by a band with only three members, so who does this song belong to?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=e4AawM5ubEU

^can anyone tell me the name of the original singer of this song? I think it's a korean praise song, so umm...can anyone tell me one singer who sang this song, one you know that really did a proper recording and all LOL XD thanks!! i am in love with this song right now :)

Archived