Help Me! Thread

Guest squeaky

i wonder if this goes here...but i wanted to know some real, reliable korean charts. i don't really count mnet. is dosirak a good chart?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder if this goes here...but i wanted to know some real, reliable korean charts. i don't really count mnet. is dosirak a good chart?

mod Edward does the weekly chart, and he uses several sources, not just M.net: (always posted in the pinned music chart thread in this section) ^^

Sources of the chart

ChartKorea - 15%

Air Monitor Chart - 15%

MNet M!Countdown - 15%

Various Internet charts (Melon, Jukeon, Dosirak, MNet, Muz, Bugs, Ohdio, Soribada) - 15%

Hanteo and KMDIA Weekly Album Sales (2 weeks lag) - 10%

SBS - Inky Gayo Take 7 + Internet Chart + MP3 Download Chart + Music Video Chart - 10%

Hanteo Gayo Chart - 10% (1 week lag)

KBS Music Bank K-Chart - 5%

Gasoo appearance on gayo shows (MBC Show! Music Core, SBS Inky Gayo, KBS Music Bank, MNet M!Countdown, KBS Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter, SBS Kim Jung Eun Chocolate, MTV Non-stop, Pops In Seoul) - 5%

Guest squeaky

there's this old k-pop song...i don't know the lyrics, but there was this one part that i always remembered, it went like this:

ai yai yai yai shocking shocking

or something like that XD does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Guest Saebin :D

Lol idk if I should post this here but I don't want to create a new thread for nothing too important.

I'm just curious, what's that song/sound effect/whatever they use in ALL of U-Kiss' songs? (Intro, Not Young and Give It To Me)

Cos they used it in Son Dambi's 미첬어 (Crazy) and Minwoo's 남자를 믿지마 (Don't trust men) too. (Maybe in many other songs too..? o__O)

It's just a short clip they add infront of the songs but I'm really curious to why they keep using it ? :X

edit: AND it's used in Brown Eyed Girl's 어쩌다 too. -_-

Guest saltnpepper

^ hm someone kind of asked the same thing a few pages back.

hope this helps..

I'm just curious 'bout it for some time ago. Many latest k-pop songs have same begining, - "Ladies's Sound". For example U-kiss 1st single, Brown Eyed Girls "How", Son Dambi's "Crazy" and Minwoo's "Don’t Trust Men". What is it? Mark of sound producer, huh?

^ Many producers are just getting into that 'electronic' sound and using it right now since that sound in Kpop is gaining a lot of popularity. Minwoo's "Don't Trust Men" was produced by Kang Dongchul while Son Dambi's "Crazy" was produced by Brave Brothers. I'm not sure about the rest though.

v Ah, it seems Minwoo's song was also produced by Brave Brothers. My bad ^^;; They were more specific with the name of the actual producer this time :lol:

I may be wrong, but I think Brave Brothers is doin' that to all their songs these days. Sounds like "Brave in Sound." to me.

Hi hi there ^___^

not sure if this is the right place to do request?

since this is related to the song titles, and I am desperate for its translation to english ....

so .... please kindly do me a big favor? I'd greatly appreciate your help! :) :)

from OST Vol. 2 album of 'Gourmet / Sik Gaek' (식객 ) ----- SBS drama juz finished airing last month

01 . 세상 밖으로

02 . 그대 좋아하는 계절이 와요

03 . 새로운 세상

04 . 그대를 듣죠

05 . 친구

06 . 바라보는 사랑

07 . 도마와 칼

08 . 늘 푸른 풍경처럼

09 . Moonrise (Drama ver.)

10 . 아파도

11 . 불꽃

12 . 내일을 향해

13 . 부족한 사랑

14 . Love Me

15 . 회상

16 . 잃어버린 나

17 . 사랑일까요

18 . 햇살

19 . 트럭에 몸을 싣고

20 . 사랑

Guest banglinh222

Hi all,

Please help me to find out what song it is in this clip (a dance of JWH on Xman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILSvgsNXpk. it just lasts for a few seconds

from 0:14 to 0:27, begin with a woman voice and then robot sounds. I've been finding for years but still unsuccessful.

I really need this song, so anyone who has any information please let me know...Thanks

Guest Mardi09

^Ah....I knew when I heard her voice, I'd know...

it's Tae In & Namolla Family but I don't know the song because I never downloaded the other albums...

I can find out later if someone else doesn't reply by then. :D

-----------------------

there HAS to be a video of this, because here's the picture

200806191713132200_1.jpg

it's of Navi & One Two....

anyone know where I can view the video??

Archived