Help Me! Thread

I saw this MV on television, but didn't catch the artist or song name.

The song was mid-tempo, male singer ... I'm pretty sure there were are least 2 different people singing. The vocals reminded me a little of Fly to the Sky at times.

At the beginning of the MV, a middle-aged/old man steps out of a car. He seems to be fairly important because there are four people clustered behind him, but he waves them off and walks towards the door of a building alone. There's a little girl standing by the door, but she's not strong enough to open it. He pushes it open and gestures for her to go in. To thank him, she does this little bow. It goes to a flashback of a little boy, presumably him, and a little girl bowing to him the same way. The rest of the MV is pretty much alternating between him seeing the little girl ahead of him (as an adult), and flashbacks of him as a child with the girl who he was friends with. Eventually it goes to girl when she's older, and of them getting married. There's a few shots of him watching a video of the wedding ... the room is really dark, pretty much all you can see is him sitting in a chair and the TV.

Anyone able to identify the song or artist?

so i watched a really scary music video awhile back. it isn't to old i think. i think it's a solo guy singer with a band.

the music video is about some pale white girl locked in a room. Later on it develops and the girl goes goth/emo. She starts making some kind of crazy potion by blending worms and all these nasty ingredients.

It was interesting because it was the first time a korean singer made their mv so horrifying? I've wanted to show it to my brother and cousin. Does anyone know what song/mv it might be?

I think it was Seo Tai Ji's "BERMUDA".

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onewaylove

whats the epik high song that starts with 'everybody says show me the money, but i got nothing..' (im pretty sure its epik high ._. ) thank youu~

Guest delilah1321

This song is driving me crazy-I'm looking for a song from the late 90s. I remember the music video-four girls, rapping, skip school, put their uniforms in a locker and change into other clothes. One of them goes to the grocery store and steals something. They are all pissed off about something. I think it's about having to go to school. I know that's not a lot, but if you've got anything please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

Guest magatha

Can anyone tell me what song they were recording in this clip?

WGM ep19

it's ep 19 on WGM where HwangBo went to Japan to visit HJ at work. They went to the recording studio to record a song they were working on. It aired on July 20 (i think)

Does anyone one know what song this??

Guest mrpookie

on the 080424 episode of mnet m!countdown. can someone tell me the song that was sung by a woman with 2 girl dancers and 2 guy dances. the singer had short hair and was wearing a dress. it was a solo comeback song. and there was like a cute dance to the song. someone help please =[

Guest marrymeforfree

Anyone has list of groups/bands who were famous around 1999? I started watching music bank around that time and would like to know which groups were performing then. Thanks!!!

Guest iiidroolmm

i need help finding the title to this on Epik High Song. The only thing I remember about it is that it has a really nice piano melody throughout it and at the end of some verses, they would go "Sh!" haha i'm sorry its not much but help please?

Guest Mardi09

does anyone know what song Onew is singing in this video??

if you read the comments from the video, a youtube member replied with this artist and title..

i double checked the lyrics and they're correct....so here you go :D

Archived