★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest KyoSa

KyoSa: about the cyworld interview, i remember - after they finished interviewing, RiIn kept looking at JunSu because it seemed like she didn't know what to do until Jaejoong or someone else told her to stand between Jaejooong and Yoochun. And then after that, JunSu decided to leave quickly while others were staying and then RiIn seemed...like she noticed him and then she left quickly with him. that's all i noticed about them. lol

I found the clip. YAY! :D:D It was at the end of some part of the cyworld interview. It took me a while to find it and waited for it to finish loading. Somehow, tudou is really slow sometimes....TVXQ & Liyin - Cyworld Interview Beijing (Sina)

Here are some poor quality screen caps again. Starting when Junsu touched Liyin's arm for a bit and walked closer to the front with her. They looked at the manager (i think) and told Liyin to stand in the middle. Liyin was somewhat lost, and Jaejoong adjusted her to his right side.

cyworld_group.jpg

nagellack- Thanks for the SM concert pics. I had a hard time finding those.

JoongBoXiahJang- Thanks for the wonderful screencaps.

To all: You're welcome. I enjoyed helping out and will try my best to do other translation when needed! Great to meet so many Suyin fans! :):)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

This thread is moving up to page 13?! Wow, that's so fast!

I am so happy to see there are many SuYin lovers around

the world. :D My cousin and lil sister love them as well. =)

Actually I was one who told them a lot. Haha. Just because

I adore them.

I am really happy to hear that DBSK, especially Junsu fans,

started liking Ri In and support her whenever she performs Y,

I will, Timeless, etc. Wow, Junsu is the second person that take

care of her? That is so sweet.

I really love the interaction of Ri In and Junsu. Yeah, thanks

to Jaejoong. :lol: I've seen that clips of Junsu saying jia you

to her before, but didn't know that he actually said that to her in the

beginning. Haha. He looked a bit shy and refused to look at her

when he mentioned it. But then later (well, before it started) he said it

again to her (right in front of her, lol). I am sure she was happy.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! :D :D

Guest miaomiao

guys..i'm coming^^and bored now......

so..here are some pics...maybe they're not new...oops..

2007031204334412427557560.jpg

2007031204350912427553969.jpg

2007031204394312427559367.jpg

well did anyone mention here how Riin say about her Junsu oppa<3 ???

"真的是一位帅气有风度而且拥有清澈灵魂的人..在每次上台之前都会沉着有风度的帮我打理一切. "

hmm my eng is poor so i'm not sure how i can translate it perfectly...let me try and you can correct me!!

"Junsu sshi is really a handsome oppa with graceful demeanour&pure soul(wow...!!) He will manage everything calmly for me before we go on the stage. "

wow i finally finished going through all pages from 4-13...it's been awhile since i was last in this thread.

I still love SuYin.

Thank you everyone for the pictures & videoclips..I especially love the "ZhangLiYin, Jia You" one...Junsu looks extremely cute saying "Jia You" several times & then everyone laughing at him..lol

Oh & they actually shown a SuYin family picture on Star Show...has it aired yet? I so wanna see it..

& last did Ri In attend DBSK concert on 5/30?

you mean directly posted it as in instead of the link the pic come out. Well when you write, there is the bold, italic, underline, then the link, and the one with a picture that is the one you click on to put in the link.

Here is what I found

eiskaffeeJan 29 2007, 03:10 PM

《娱乐无限》中看到对神起的采访:

其中的俊秀篇:

Q:和张力尹合作感觉怎么样?

俊秀:刚开始觉得她是中学生,又是第一次录音,意想不到的是她在舞台上 的魅力让我折服.周围的人让我追她,但年龄的差距让我好感到负担啊!(笑)她其实就象小孩子一样的.

i just saw this from zhangliyinbaidu bar.it's a interview from chinese magazine which is about what junsu thought about jang riin.

i will try to translate it in english.

Junsu's answer is:

at the beginning i thought she is just a middel school student ,and also it's the frist time to record .but what i didn't expect is when she's on the stage her charm shocked me. the people around me suggested that i should chase after her,but the distance of our age let me feel Burden .(laugh) she is actually just like a little child.

WHAT?!? he said that...so ppl were actually telling him to pursue her..i don't know if it's me but from what i got here is that Junsu probably or most likely did consider pursuing her but since she wasn't an "adult" yet at the time he decided not too..that's why he use the whole "age" thing..but really they are only what? 2-3 years apart. that is nothing.

I can't believe he didn't pursue her...I really hope he reconsiders it now that she is an "adult" & she has matured more.

They make a great couple.

Guest Aimeee

I got a question, you know that pic where Junsu and Ri in both put their thumbs up? where was that from? is there a clip of that?

I don't think anyone answered you yet... But I believe the picture was taken backstage after SuYin performed Timeless for the very first time...

I have nothing to share but I'm very happy to see a this SuYin thread and so many SuYin supporters!!!

Guest AlecRuby

eimii:: I love your icon and banner of SuYIn!!

wow this thread is so fast. Another clip of the Cyworld. I think that is when things start heating up between SuYIn.

What if they did date?

not saying they broke up, but even if they did, they better get back together!!!!!

AHHHH, I really like them together, can't wait to see them more.

THey are performing in the Dream Concert right? or is that just DBSK?

I hope SuYin perform in their Beijing concert!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

thank you marmar.

i thought it was more recent, but they still look great together, just like before.

Guest AlecRuby

I just looked at some earlier pages of Ri In's thread, and I noticed there are some clips people actually talk about Ri in and DBSk, Junsu. However, when I click on it the clip doesn't work anymore.

Is there a way to make those clips come back haha?

Guest jinkee

Oh & they actually shown a SuYin family picture on Star Show...has it aired yet? I so wanna see it..

& last did Ri In attend DBSK concert on 5/30?

marmar, she didn't perform at all in DBSG' shanghai concert!

I was freakin disappointed because I was there sitting on the 2nd row waiting for the timeless couple to appear

the baaam! I was so shocked that a random girl came out to sing her part in TRI-ANGLE! That's when I realized that she wouldn't be part of the concert. It really made me sad that my spirit was lowered I couldn't even concentrate watching.

about the star show... I think it's gonna be aired this June. Im not really sure about the specific date...

First time to post here! Am also a big fan of SUYIN! I so so so hope they can perform together in BEIJING ^^

v AlecRuby thanks for the welcome lol ^^

Yeah I saw that pic in JRI's thread. I felt bad for her really. She went to Shanghai and even rehearsed for nothing.

Guest AlecRuby

Welcome to the club Jinkee!

I saw the pics of the girl who people thought was ri in. She didn't look a thing like Ri in, but not in a bad way. Just wasn't Ri in.

My goodness, she was at the practice too. You could see a pic of her and Changmin, Yunho.. micky maybe, I wasn't sure it was in Ri in's thread, she was looking lonely though.

I wish there was behind the scenes of their concert recorded in DVD, maybe we could actually see her in that.

Guest AlecRuby

yeah, that was the pics, wasn't she sad looking.

Maybe because she wasn't able to perform with Junsu, and it was in China too.

Hopefully, Junsu asked Ri In to go out and eat again.

Talking about that, does anyone found the video or radio clip of JunSu saying he asked Ri in to go eat with her, even though she want to practiced, she went to eat with Junsu?

I wonder if he was laughing like "She can't resist me," or he was just happy because he got to persuade her to go.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

is that really her?! she looks really sad :(

yeah, that was the pics, wasn't she sad looking.

Maybe because she wasn't able to perform with Junsu, and it was in China too.

Hopefully, Junsu asked Ri In to go out and eat again.

Talking about that, does anyone found the video or radio clip of JunSu saying he asked Ri in to go eat with her, even though she want to practiced, she went to eat with Junsu?

I wonder if he was laughing like "She can't resist me," or he was just happy because he got to persuade her to go.

oooh. i wanna hear that clip ^^

i just love looking at the old timeless caps...

its just so perfect..

they looked like the perfect, pretty duet

and when they look at each other.. its like a scene from a music video .. a movie or something .. lol

and jang ri in and junsu's hair there was the best..

Guest AlecRuby

^^I want to hear that clip, but I bet it is deleted in yt.. :(

^ I also love the old timeless caps which look like yesterday.

They look great. and still do.

I love the cap that is two from the right on the bottom. They are staring at eachother hehe.

i've been a stalker to this thread from the begining... and i've been suyin shipper since the timeless era....

they really cute to each other... and everytime i come to check on this thread there will be an increasing in the numbers of people who post their comments ....

well i don't have any info or pic to shares.......

just my 100% support to this thread.....

so go SUYIN till the end...

Guest AlecRuby

jetjet1860: Welcome to the thread.

My goodness, you are right, this thread just keep on having more members and people dropping by even though they don't have anything, but the Support is good enough!!

SuYin = Timeless.

I want more pics or caps, but like alot of people who are taking finals this or next week, can't do anything but reply.

Hope to see more SuYin-ness soon!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

welcome all newbies here.

i want to see all their clips together.

they are never boring, i just want them to get together so bad.

Guest AlecRuby

Couldn't agree more. I wish they are together too.

But you know the chances of them staying together are higher

if they get together when they are even more mature.

However, if they are together now and stay together forever,

that would be even better, and the dream couple!

SuYin JiaYou!!!!!

Guest purplesoompi

omo, she looks so lonely in the picture...

i wonder why she didn't sing?

i mean she took the effort to

go to shanghai (was it shanghai)

and rehearse, then she wasn't gonna

do it in the end....wonder what happen.

ahhh, lots of suying pictures....

hmm, i'll probably make icons,

since i'm in a icon mood.

this thread is oober fast...

Archived