★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

ah~ I love you guys for making this thread. [srsly ^^ Made of 100% pure win for doing it]

I'm a silent stalker here, but I'm really happy it's moving fast.

And the amount of SuYin-ness in here makes me go happy <33 Hope to see more in the future

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ^w-nGz^

just dropping by to show my full support to the SUYIN couple since i have nothing to share currently..

all my suyin files (pics and videos) are gone because its in my old laptop... :tears:

i have been a SUYIN fan since TIMELESS era.. until now..

i think they look very compatible, personality and look wise..

and to miaomiao i like what you say under your avatar..

SUYIN go go go!!!!

XD

Guest fobbiyo

.. that's not a good picture of Junsu. HAHAHA. I love it when he smiles, not that... thing he's doing in that picture. Like.. ALMOST a smile, but not yet. OR he's about to crack up or something. hahahahahaa.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

so while stalking going through this thread

X Japan's

"Longing" kept playing on shuffle on my winamp O_O and the song totally describes their situations (them working in different countries)...

Sing without you, I'll sing without you

Can't you feel my heart, falling through the rain

I sing without you I'll sing without you

Can't you hold my tears Cause, still I love you

I can't face the thought of being alone

I sing for the song still carries on

[the song being Timeless :blush:]

i'd totally make a fan vid, but the song's in japanese XDD

and the Junsu:"ZhangLiyin,jiayou!" vid was cute <3

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Wow, so many supporters love it!!!

Love all your support. I am kind of weird, but Junsu, I don't ever think I have seen him look weird, how ever the way he like to smile, it look perfect?? maybe just because I am kind wacko haha.

Love the SuYiness. I wish we have a way of finding things from a while back. I will start going through though thousands of pages next week to see if I can find any goodies hahaha.

SuYin-ness spread. Got to go to sleep now, but see ya tomorrow!!

Jiayou SuYin!

Guest lonelygalz1993

i totally agree!!^^

however age will not be a big deal~~~

To JoongBoXiahJang:

Yeah...i said:

i think there isn't any age difference between them.their age is close.why did Su say that??

That' all;)

I think is because if he say he wants to, ri in will be in a big trouble from his diehard fans....so he is actually trying to protect her. That's what I think though..haha..

Guest miaomiao

hey guys^^

i just woke up from my noon sleep= ='''

but!

i got an idea from my dream!!!

so------------------------

look at my signature!

hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do you like that?

i think it's funny!

am i creative?

wuahhhhhhhhhhhhh^^;;;

AND..I put my blog address here

i bet you will like the background of the blog

credit to the personwho made it for we suyin-ers!

really thanks^^

Guest nagellack

omo thanks guys for the video and the interview of junsu about ri in (i'm searching all of this for years xD)

i really hope they will be able to sing timeless in beijing >.<

ahhh damn manager oppa xD how can you dare to push junsu away from ri in?!

suyin shippers won't forgive you ._.

i have a question. when ri in debuted, did she really get a lot of antis because of junsu?

i found one "article" on baidu about the "antis" of her:

见到她的时候.我发现她的书包上有别着东X和力尹的徽章. 

我就很高兴.问他是不是喜欢东X和力尹. 

她说:"当然啦." 

于是我更加开心了. 

回她家的路上聊了很多. 

她告诉我说这两个徽章都是上次她跟随父母来上海旅游的时候在街边看见的. 

真的很巧.我正是来自上海. 

我们很投缘. 

她还说.东X刚出道的时候她就开始追了. 

我问她最喜欢哪个. 

她理所当然的告诉我是俊秀. 

真是有缘. 

然后我又问他怎么喜欢上力尹的. 

她说.刚开始她ANTI力尹.因为一个外国女孩可以跟东X这么好.她嫉妒. 

但是后来.俊秀在公开场合数次希望大家支持力尹. 

于是.她就去认认真真的听了一遍TL. 

<她说之前听过.只是带着怨念的情绪去听的.> 

她说.至此之后.她爱上了力尹= = 

她说力尹的声音很特别.跟其他韩国歌手很不一样. 

还问我是不是中国人都这样唱歌.= = 

我就对她说.你听听韩庚的.= = 

她就明白了."哦!对哦!韩庚哥不是这样唱歌的." 

转而又笑得很灿烂的对我说."韩庚哥很帅!你们国家的人是不是女孩子都很漂亮.男孩子都很帅呢?" 

我被她逗乐了. 

她还有个姐姐.是庆熙大学的. 

也是秀饭.同时饭力尹. 

姐姐告诉我.在韩国.秀饭大多都很疼力尹. 

我说在中国有很多人都说韩国仙后都很ANTI力尹. 

她瞪大眼睛很惊讶的看着我说"没有啊!!韩国仙后都是很疼很疼力尹的!!!" 

她还告诉我.她认识一些跟神起关系不错的饭. 

那些人都告诉她. 

神起私底下跟他们交流的时候都要他们多多支持力尹. 

说力尹一个女孩子那么小就来韩国很不容易的. 

所以SJ和东X才会那么疼他的. 

有个跟耗子关系很好的饭说过. 

在SM里.对力尹最好的是韩庚.接下来就是俊秀. 

说是俊秀常让身边人多多支持力尹. 

所以很多秀饭都非常疼力尹. 

是真心的疼.真心的爱. 

姐姐曾经去SM公司等神起. 

但是工作人员说神起当天直接回宿舍不会去公司. 

于是姐姐冲上去问力尹在不在. 

工作人员说在. 

于是姐姐恳求工作人员让力尹下来一下<因为SM不允许歌迷随便进入> 

软磨硬泡了很久.工作人员答应了.<可能有事吧> 

后来力尹下来了. 

门口的秀饭原本打算回去.看到力尹突然又兴奋了起来. 

姐姐说当时力尹看到门口这么多人的时候很惊讶.表情瞬间有害怕. 

后来秀饭们都冲上去问力尹要签名. 

一些浩饭花饭米饭饼饭也都围了过来.把手中原本打算给东X的礼物.只要是没有特地著名送给谁的都塞给了力尹. 

<还有一些.礼物上面写了东X成员名字的礼物.饭们就各自带回家了.姐姐说这些当然不能送.不然对力尹太不礼貌了.> 

it was just a cut of the post

credits to baidu

ah sorry to repost :sweatingbullets:

i just wanted to ask if anyone of you can send me the clip "Junsu:"ZhangLiyin,jiayou"?

tudou is hating me now T-T

Guest miaomiao

oh you can't see in tudou???

i kept failing in sending the file to the member here who wants the video

at last...i used tudou and they saw it.

and here is sth:

虽然 合作之初俊秀&力尹的绯闻也有抬头的趋势 但俊秀用一句“年龄太小 不予考虑”就轻易打破了所有粉红 一切有些暧昧的行为都成为了俊秀照顾后辈的有力证据.

Guest a. pikachu

Wow, what a thread! I've just been gone for a couple of days and pages keep on multiplying like rabbits. XD

miaomiao: Thank you for the video! XD I've never seen it before, Junsu's so cute. ^^ Suyin~! and your sig! I laughed when I saw it. XD (feeling a bit of jaeyin too since jae's the one who started it all hahaha.)

With all the bits and pieces you guys have posted (thanks thanks!), I'm getting a feeling that Junsu really liked her. : O He seemed to have entertained the idea of chasing after Ri In but the only problem was she was young (at that time!!). This makes me happy for some reason. ^^

And he asked her to eat with him but she wanted to practice (but ended going with him too)? How come I can see this happening vice versa, too?

Ah~ XD You know, I really can't believe that even if it's been almost two years already, they still have the ability to make us smile like this (well, I'm smiling. ^^) That's how powerful they are, I guess? hahaha. XD

Suyin jiayou! : D

OMG u guys!!! Page 11 already!!!!

im soo surprised!! I wasnt here yesterday

and I left at page 7!! O__O

I see more SUYIN LOVERS around!!! ^^

which is really great!!!

Here is something I found in Ri in's thread:

(hope it hasn't been posted yet)

sycolgrad.jpg

credits to simplykristal.

miaomiao: LOVE urs signature!! haha its so funny and cute!

and thanks for sharing the vid! Junsu kept on saying "Ri in jiayou" for like 3 times

but Max stopped him =[ but true Jae started the whole thing, thanks Jae!!

aww and the stuff animal!! SuYin <33 haha when Micky said her name Junsu

turned around to look where she was <333

about the age difference it isnt that big! maybe when she debuted

it was 'bigger' cuz she was 17 and he was 20 (correct me if im wrong)

but now she is 19 and he is almost 22 which imo isnt big difference ;)

I didnt know everyone told Junsu to chase after her!! omg!! see..

that proofs that since they met everyone noticed how meant to be they are!! ^__^

Guest KyoSa

i have a question. when ri in debuted, did she really get a lot of antis because of junsu?

i found one "article" on baidu about the "antis" of her:

Thanks for the article. I will do a translation of this article, sorry for all the grammar and typos, I am doing this in a hurry before leaving to work.

To summarize this for the non-Chinese readers, it is basically about how the writer (the Chinese fan meeting a Korean fan of TVXQ in China). She first saw the girl with TVXQ and Liyin's stamp )or some kind of accessories), so she went up to talk to her. The girl mentioned that she was tVXQ fan since debut and favorite member is Junsu. The writer asked how did she like Liyin, so the girls answered that didn't like Liyin at first because she thought "how can a foreigner sing a duet with Junsu." The girl have listened to Timeless a couple times but did not pay attention to it at all because of Liyin. Finally at one time, she gave it a shot and listened to Timeless again and loved Liyin's voice. She think Liyin's voice is very unique, not like Korean singers. Then she suddenly ask if Chinese people sing like that, so the writer told her to listen to Hankyung of Super Junior and compare. The girl then asked a funny question "In your country are the girls very pretty and the guys very handsome (guessing the girl is using Liyin and Hankyung as a sample)?

The girl also have a sister back in Korea who is also a Junsu and Liyin fan.

The writer then said that many China fans thought that there were a lot of Liyin anti-fans. So the girl looked surprised and said "no, we really support Liyin." She told the writer that some very close fans of TVXQ told her that TVXQ told them to support Liyin because Liyin came to Korea all by herself so so it very difficult for her. One of Yunho's fan also mentioned that in SM company, Hankyung treats Liyin the best (take care of her), then next is Junsu. Junsu simply just leading all his fans to like Liyin, so most of Junsu's fans are also Liyin's fans. The girl went to SM company one time and asked for TVXQ, but they were not there, so she asked if Liyin was there and she was inside. Liyin came out when the TVXQ fans were about to leave, but once the fans saw her, they rushed up to her...causing Liyin to have a scared face, they went up to ask her for autographs and giving her some presents (which was suppose to be TVXQ, but they wanted to give it to her).

Edit: miaomiao - Loved your signature!!!!!

Guest `Niiie

01. icons

10gjl78.jpg

:: feel free to use but please remember to upload

it at your own server & also to credit as tagged.

Pleae keep in mind that some are not under soompi's

requirement for signature size. Please double check before

use since i dont wish anyone to get warn by mod

© simplykristal

2cz6phd.gif2uz5uab.gif332s593.gif

©capri_shiqi

263j03n.jpg2ilihrq.jpg

© anniieboo

ok0vba.jpgdfk3k3.jpg23m39t4.jpg

© LYNNIE.

suyin-fighting.pngSuYin.gifsuyin32.gifSMILE.gif

suyin11j.png004.jpgiconsuyinn2ae8.gifsuyin-cheese.png

2hrzegw.jpg5y6ni8.jpgavatarsuyinze6.jpgJY-1.gif

1zppg9f.jpg9h0z9g.jpg260xvdf.jpgsgh8ip.jpg

51wzt0.jpg29gjvag.jpgwly9du.gificoncopy2ko0.jpg

iconcopygd6.jpg

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMg, thanks for the pictures guys!!!

Loving this couple more and more!!!

That is so sweet. Love TVXQ's fans, well most of them.

I love how everyone is treating her really well. I bet she must be scared at first, but she is very nice, so jia you.

I noticed alot of Junsu fans are Ri in fans also. So cute.

Everywhere I go, I see at least one or two SuYin banners, no kidding.

I think alot of fans like them.

Even after HB, alot of fans have them on banners and icons!

Guest nagellack

yaaaaay i can finally watch the vid^^

omo junsu so cute and beeing serious keep saying jiayou xDD

here are some let's go on a vacation pics :D

mj48pd.jpg

2yl1h12.jpg

wqtt2v.jpg

omo junsu oppa, where are you looking at o.o xD

wwawpv.jpg

omoooo² oppa where are your hands xDD (pls forgive my dorkiness xD i just love this couple)

i think the dbsk fans love ri in too. because when you watched the fanvids, they will scream their lungs out, when it's her part to sing triangle or timeless.

some of them swore to support ri in no matter, because they thought snsd were coming to the shanghai concert

^ never seen this pics before!!!

hahaha where is Junsu looking at!?! XD

u made me laugh!!! and then the hand!! XD

thanks for sharing nagellack

I think those pics are from this fancam

I found it on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=eW76oxNNeyA

thanks for the translation KyoSa! Im really

happy TVXQ fans support Ri In and I think SuJu fans do too

its true, many of Junsu fans r Ri In fans xP , ex: me =P

EDIT: omg I topped the pgae T___T no pics to share, sorry!!

well, at least there's a vid ^__^ (i'll try to find some pics)

Guest KyoSa

I think I've been too active for this couple since yesterday.....when I finally found this thread. Just bored during my break from work...so here are some screen caps to share of Junsu and Liyin during the Timeless peformances...

Don't you just like their spotlights on stage... :)

suyin_timeless01.jpg

suyin_timeless02.jpg

And my favorite Suyin interaction. I noticed that Junsu looks at Liyin more during the Cyworld performace....and you can also guess where Junsu is looking at in the second screen cap. :D I also did the third screen cap with the heart background...hehe

suyin_timeless03.jpg

Here is the link for the Cyworld performance if any of you want to see it again.

suyin_cyworldperf04.jpg

I love the way they sing...hehe...similar postures..

OH...just found another screen cap in my computer of the Cyworld interview....too bad Liyin was told to stand in the middle between Jaejoong and Micky....I think I remembered that she was standing next to Junsu first until someone told her to go to the middle...hehe...can see Junsu looking and Jaejoong's hands just on both of her shoulders...

JRI_TVXQ01.jpg

Here is what I found

eiskaffeeJan 29 2007, 03:10 PM

《娱乐无限》中看到对神起的采访:

其中的俊秀篇:

Q:和张力尹合作感觉怎么样?

俊秀:刚开始觉得她是中学生,又是第一次录音,意想不到的是她在舞台上 的魅力让我折服.周围的人让我追她,但年龄的差距让我好感到负担啊!(笑)她其实就象小孩子一样的.

i just saw this from zhangliyinbaidu bar.it's a interview from chinese magazine which is about what junsu thought about jang riin.

i will try to translate it in english.

Junsu's answer is:

at the beginning i thought she is just a middel school student ,and also it's the frist time to record .but what i didn't expect is when she's on the stage her charm shocked me. the people around me suggested that i should chase after her,but the distance of our age let me feel Burden .(laugh) she is actually just like a little child.

Is this true? o____O Junsu actually said that?! <33333333333333333333 But it's true, ZLY is very much like a child. :D

The writer then said that many China fans thought that there were a lot of Liyin anti-fans. So the girl looked surprised and said "no, we really support Liyin." She told the writer that some very close fans of TVXQ told her that TVXQ told them to support Liyin because Liyin came to Korea all by herself so so it very difficult for her. One of Yunho's fan also mentioned that in SM company, Hankyung treats Liyin the best (take care of her), then next is Junsu. Junsu simply just leading all his fans to like Liyin, so most of Junsu's fans are also Liyin's fans. The girl went to SM company one time and asked for TVXQ, but they were not there, so she asked if Liyin was there and she was inside. Liyin came out when the TVXQ fans were about to leave, but once the fans saw her, they rushed up to her...causing Liyin to have a scared face, they went up to ask her for autographs and giving her some presents (which was suppose to be TVXQ, but they wanted to give it to her).

That's very true. Only it's opposite for me. If it wasn't for ZLY, I wouldn't get into TVXQ. XDD; So sad, ZLY is really under-promoted in Korea now. I hope those Korean TVXQ fans who like her still like her now even though she's in China doing activities. :( But I know that Chinese Cassiopeia is very supportive of ZLY... It's too bad that she couldn't appear for them at last Saturday's concert.

Thank you for sharing you guys! Gosh, this thread has been turning so sweet and lovely. XDD;

Archived