★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I hope Junsu is just waiting for Ri In!

I mean he probably is giving her time she is young and she just started in the industry, probably don't want to make her too busy.

I will support these two, I am sure one day these two will know lots and lots of fans support these two, to be together!!!

SuYin Fighting Jia YOU!!! Now whenever I right jaiyou I think about Junsu and Ri In!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miaomiao

Maybe because Liyin is still young (not consider as a adult at that time), and they are under the same company, so it will be weird. I think Junsu may have a different answer now...lol (trying to imagine..haha)

i totally agree!!^^

however age will not be a big deal~~~

To JoongBoXiahJang:

Yeah...i said:

i think there isn't any age difference between them.their age is close.why did Su say that??

That' all;)

loool at that jang ri in screen cap where she says 150000

she's so cute...

ahhhh im loving this couple more because of this thread

omg i hope i do get to see that video where jae joong and junsu said liyin jia you

lol about the age difference...

i guess since junsu is like 3-4 years older than jang ri in .. its a bit awkward

lol imagine junsu at 18... dating a 14 yr old XD

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I know, I think their age are perfect. 3 years is awesome.

Being the obessed me, I kind of caculate, if Junsu is going to the military like 6-7 years from now, maybe 28ish, then Ri in can wait and when he comes back she is still young, but perfect more marrying age haha

Found another two pic,

img credits: RIINCN

upload credits: kawaiigurl27@soompi

11659a08a05e53ab4c8ap9.jpg

116595bce84a6f444d1ao0.jpg

^^

Similar signture I think.

liyintimeless02qm6.jpg

Guest miaomiao

well anyone want that video???

maybe i can send it to your email.

the only way i guess...but i'd luv to!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

How does it work if you send it to my e-mail? I would love to see it, but I'm not good with techn.

Here is two pic with DBSK and ri in, too bad all the members, besides Micky are in these two's way!

11_927_90b209e110d69b1.jpg

11_927_7574418ac5c3b14.jpg

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

okay, can you send it to oc5201991@hotmail.com

Anyway, got to go, Suyin are keeping me from doing my homework, and i bet they would want me to do good.

Be back to support these two tomorrow!!!

page 9 already!!! Jiayou hahaha

Guest miaomiao

okay, can you send it to oc5201991@hotmail.com

Anyway, got to go, Suyin are keeping me from doing my homework, and i bet they would want me to do good.

Be back to support these two tomorrow!!!

page 9 already!!! Jiayou hahaha

OMG...

I tried to send it by hotmail but it said the file is over 10MB

Fxxk= =

so i decided to send it from my yahoo.cn address

i'm not sure whether it will help me send it to you successfully

i hope so......

hmm if it can't work...can you provide another email address except hotmail?like yahoo...^^

sorry......

huh hotmail i hate you!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, you could try chu_olivia@yahoo.com, my friend e-mail, she said she want to see how it works. I guess she is interested in Suyin too. so funny she call them Yinsu though hahah.

anymore pics you guys have at home downloaded on to your computer and forgotten for ages?

Guest FoolsOnlyTears

*both suck at english* LOL

i laughed so hard when i read that!!

i can picture them trying to speak to each other in english! LOL that would be cute!!

they are soo cute together!!! :wub:

my fav couple for sure!!!! :wub:

Guest miaomiao

haha, you could try chu_olivia@yahoo.com, my friend e-mail, she said she want to see how it works. I guess she is interested in Suyin too. so funny she call them Yinsu though hahah.

anymore pics you guys have at home downloaded on to your computer and forgotten for ages?

Done:)

pls remind her to check the mail^^

hmm,suyin is really keeping me away from IELTS preparing= =|||

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

haha, I know Junsu sucks in english because i was watching him and he was so cute, the apple and fruits haha. I am not sure Ri in sucks in english though, since she sing really well the english part in I will. But then again Junsu sing really well in english if he practiced.

Gosh, the similarities of these two are too cute.

They seriously the Cutest, purest, talentest, couple ever if they get together!!!

Didn't I say I will not comeback until tomorrow, well you guys keep it up haha.

SuYin fighting, Jia you!

Guest AlecRuby

So cute. You guys are working overtime here haha.

Love the similarities you came up with.

Bad English

Smiliar facial features

Awesome voice

The signatures

Playing video games

watching horror films

having friends from suju

pure, innocent, cute,

yet-- on stage they are charming.

loving the list! Hope to see more of their pics!

Guest miaomiao

OMG

I JUST KEEP FAILING ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND THE VIDEO TO YOU GUYS!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

GOD HOW CAN YOU TREAT ME SO!!!???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay...i finally used QQ mail...i hope it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AlecRuby

Do you know how to upload it on youtube, or someone do?

I am sure it is easier if you upload the video.

Anyway, I think there are more videos of Junsu and Ri In on Tudou if you guys know what that page is, it is like a chinese version of youtube.

I really like the cyworld interview behind the scenes too, it really show how DBSK and ri in jokes alot. I think the one clip on youtube about the cyworld thing, the beginning when they were introducing dbsk and ri in, you could she her somewhat smirking about the boys conversation, she had to settled herself not to laugh.

I love the intro where they each introduced themselves, and then was it Junsu or who that said "And" then Ri in introduced herself.

Guest KyoSa

OMG

I JUST KEEP FAILING ...

WHY CAN'T I SEND THE VIDEO TO YOU GUYS!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!

GOD HOW CAN YOU TREAT ME SO!!!???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possible to upload to one of the sites for us to download? I really want to see that video again. I missed it soo much...especially now....

Guest hyperxballad

WHOA! 4-5 PAGES?! Since I posted. Wow, this thread is moving really fast. Lol.

About the picture of the Star Show - Wow! It looks so real, haha. I can't believe the picture of Inhwan, Junsu and RiIn was actually shown in the screen at the variety show. I was wondering what was RiIn's reaction when she saw it. And what about JunSu? Lol. Too bad, the show is only in China, but I am hoping he would gonna see it on internet or whatever. I would love Inhwan to see it too....haha. Just want to see his reaction. Haha.

As for Beijing Cyworld interview thing, it's cute - JunSu chose number 1 and RiIn chose number 15000? Haha, pretty opposite and his reaction when RiIn said it, is really cute. Haha. Shocked, huh? I wonder why he was shocked. XD and darn manager...why did he have to make JunSu move to DBSK member. Why can't the manager should stand next to Yunho. lol. So yeah, it was great to see her with JunSu and the rest of DBSK. He - so cute when he said Zhang Li Yin jia you to her.

Anyway thanks for sharing! This thread makes me love Suyin even more now. :D

a beautiful picture! :D

itstimelesslovecb9gj7.png

Archived