★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I try my best haha.

I love watching these two. Wish there were more behind the scenes!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anri Lin

- both suck at english xD

- both complimented each other; Junsu says Ri In is pretty and Ri In says Junsu is handsome

^o^ ! ~ ~ SuYin couple <3333!

Those similarities are so true ^^

This is like my favorite coupling too. I'd really be glad if it came true in the future, haha. Totally support em, guy. :rolleyes::lol: And they are only 2 years apart too! Perfecto ~

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Does anyone have the clip where Junsu said Ri In is pretty, Gif?

I was so happy to hear her say JunSu was handsome, he was laughing so hard and cute.

The fans were also going crazy, favorite clip!

Guest ANG.7BD

omo i found this pic from the ri in thread:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/l...Yin/suyin-1.jpg

credits to ~lovelybelle~

i think this pic was on "the star show"? they even shown this pic on a television show?*-*

omo i'm in heaven keke

SUYIN-RulezZ

^ OMG! that pics got me going CRAZYYY!!

wahh!! Star Show? the STAR show that airs in korea? It look kinda ps?

OMG. SUYIN family!

and Inhwan fits in so perfectly with them too..gahhh.

interview in Beijing Cyworld December 2007

is it me or he look a little mad when told by his manager that he can't stand next to Liyin

and what's with the smile micky? did they know smthing about SuYin that we dont know?

hehehe. either way, it's very cute.

Sorry to cut your post short. But when was this? I don't remember reading anything about that. Refresh me?

YAY! SUYIN thread already has 8 pages. Keep up the SUYIN love girls!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I know they are the perfect couple!!!

Wait yeah, what Star Show, is it the one in China or in Korea?

Omg, if it is out in Korea, it would be like woah ahhhh, But DBSK are in China right now, the chance of them seeing it would be higher!!!

Guest sky_view

Oh hey...i don't know if you remember about the COOL magazine and PMS's radio station...but yeah, in the magazine or interview, Junsu said people around him suggested him to chase after her after he talked about Ri In. Haha. Because their ages aren't that far - it's only 2-3 years apart. And as for the radio station, DBSK was talking about Ri In and Junsu told them that he told or ask her to eat with him, but she refused because she wanted to continue on practicing, but ended up eating with him and then she choked on food. :lol: I thought it was so cute. haha.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/l...Yin/suyin-1.jpg

credits to ~lovelybelle~

i think this pic was on "the star show"? they even shown this pic on a television show?*-*

omo i'm in heaven keke

SUYIN-RulezZ

OHMYGOD! For real? This picture is shown in the Star Show? Hahah! I was wondering what Ri In and Junsu's reaction when they saw it? I bet they are like "the boy is WHAT?!" when they found out that they are their son (as joke) lol. Ah...I wonder if Ri In knows about Inhwan? I mean...she hasn't never met him yet, but I think that would be cool if she actually meet him in Seoul sometime.

Recently, I listened to Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin's song 'Nobody wants to be lonely." And I was thinking hey, this song is great, it would be perfect for Junsu and Ri In to sing this song. ^_^

are you kidding me?! i thought i was only one that think Junsu and Ri In would be perfect to sing that song. I love that song...it's really good. i hope SM would let them to collaborate again. It seems like everyone love their voice when they sing together.

Here is the link for the short clip

Beijing Cyworld - Choosing Number

Here is another link of TVXQ and Liyin taking pictures at the end of the interview and Junsu was just standing next to Liyin until the manager told him to stand with the other members.

Beijing Cyworld -Taking Picutres (TVXQ, Liyin and others)

Hahah....they are so cute. Ri In picked the last number while Junsu chose the first number. Totally opposite. :lol: Too bad, Junsu can't stand next to her..how pity...ahaha...seems like Ri In didnt notice it.

Guest KyoSa

minneymeee- From another clip that I watched, when the press asked for the group photo, Junsu went directly to Liyin first and stood there until the manager told him to go to his members...so...i guess he wanted to stay with Liyin instead of the manager...lol

Sorry to cut your post short. But when was this? I don't remember reading anything about that. Refresh me?

YAY! SUYIN thread already has 8 pages. Keep up the SUYIN love girls!

The interview was the press conference on December 2, 2007 (the same day of the event) for the China Beijing Cyworld Happiness Wing Concert (? translated from Chinese). I wanted to find some old clips that I've watched before but couldn't find anymore. From what I remembered, the interview was divided into different parts, i guess for different press people. First was TVXQ, Liyin and the manager, there was a person between Junsu and Liyin first. Then only interview of TVXQ and Liyin, at that moment, Junsu signaled Liyin to sit next to him (closer), and the manager also switched the name cards.

I also saw another clip which was made for Jaejoong and Yunho, but there are some Suyin moments. It was a clip of their break during the interview of the Beijing Cyworld. Jaejoong was being funny behind Junsu and the staff was fixing his clothes or something(while Liyin was standing somewhere facing them) and Jaejoong said "Liyin, jia you." Junsu who was in front of the mic at the podium repeated "Liyin, jia you." Everyone in the room heard and laughed. Liyin laughed while walking pass them. People were saying that Junsu actually looks like he was peeking at Liyin's direction most of the time, especially when Micky suddenly said Liyin's name. Then Liyin came out of nowhere with the red stuff animal and gave it to Junsu (the one Junsu was holding during the interview). I thought they were really cute. I'll try to find the clip again when I have time....

Edit: I've always been a slient reader but can't help being active in this thread now....I really like this couple...hehe

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you guys, We should have started this thread eariler, than those moments would be here forever!!

I want to see it, that is so awesome, they play around so cute!!!

Hey, found this pic in Ri's thread. Fliping through the pages!

nisi200701010003571847wpc8.jpg

another cute pic I found

51109475325106451032539ap0.jpg

Guest miaomiao

I also saw another clip which was made for Jaejoong and Yunho, but there are some Suyin moments. It was a clip of their break during the interview of the Beijing Cyworld. Jaejoong was being funny behind Junsu and the staff was fixing his clothes or something(while Liyin was standing somewhere facing them) and Jaejoong said "Liyin, jia you." Junsu who was in front of the mic at the podium repeated "Liyin, jia you." Everyone in the room heard and laughed. Liyin laughed while walking pass them. People were saying that Junsu actually looks like he was peeking at Liyin's direction most of the time, especially when Micky suddenly said Liyin's name. Then Liyin came out of nowhere with the red stuff animal and gave it to Junsu (the one Junsu was holding during the interview). I thought they were really cute. I'll try to find the clip again when I have time...

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

I have seen this one!!!

And the moment I finish that,I decided to keep that in my mp4 forever!!!

Junsu was sooooooo cute!!!

he said:

Zhang Liyin,jia you..

Aha,i think i'm gonna make MANY friends here

cause we all love SUYIN!!!

Guest purplesoompi

oh wow, suyin thread is up to 8 pages, YAY

woah, there's so much suyin in here than

i imagined. i didn't watch the cyworld interview

cuz i couldn't understand it....i only noticed

a jaeyin moment, where he said that riin

was his fave singer....the pictures are soo

nice. i also like the name riin, sounds simple

and elegant. i'm a fan suyin fics haha.

waah that picture of them three, did they

really show that to riin, i wonder what she

said, and what junsu thinks.....immastalkthis

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

That is what I though to, at first it was like Jaeyin moment.

But now I want to see the part where Micky smile, and Junsu said Jia you.

The radio show I want to see that too.

I was going through ri in's thread, and I noticed alot of Changyin supporters, but there are some clips of Micky pulling ri in in the right direction on this stage I guess she went the wrong way?? Anyway, but those video's don't work anymore

I am guess alot of Junsu and ri in's videos also got deleted or something.

Guest miaomiao

yeah...

i was just trying to find that cy video but it seemed the address didn't work anymore.....T^T

anyway... i luv this pics!!!

http://bbs.youyuw.com/pic/?url=http://uplo...12427557560.jpg

http://bbs.youyuw.com/pic/?url=http://uplo...12427553969.jpg

http://bbs.youyuw.com/pic/?url=http://uplo...12427559367.jpg

hmm btw,why can't i just put the pic directly here???anyone can help???

it said:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed

what happened............!!!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

you mean directly posted it as in instead of the link the pic come out. Well when you write, there is the bold, italic, underline, then the link, and the one with a picture that is the one you click on to put in the link.

Here is what I found

eiskaffeeJan 29 2007, 03:10 PM

《娱乐无限》中看到对神起的采访:

其中的俊秀篇:

Q:和张力尹合作感觉怎么样?

俊秀:刚开始觉得她是中学生,又是第一次录音,意想不到的是她在舞台上 的魅力让我折服.周围的人让我追她,但年龄的差距让我好感到负担啊!(笑)她其实就象小孩子一样的.

i just saw this from zhangliyinbaidu bar.it's a interview from chinese magazine which is about what junsu thought about jang riin.

i will try to translate it in english.

Junsu's answer is:

at the beginning i thought she is just a middel school student ,and also it's the frist time to record .but what i didn't expect is when she's on the stage her charm shocked me. the people around me suggested that i should chase after her,but the distance of our age let me feel Burden .(laugh) she is actually just like a little child.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

What did you just wrote?

I can't read Chinese ahhh, but I noticed something about the age?

2271.gif

im soo hypered up about this couple

i wonder who would hate suyin

they are absolutely beautiful

i actually notice that jjunsu was after riin

when i saw that i was like omg soo cute.

i am definatly oppessed with suyin before and forever!

ps. im stalking this thread

Guest KyoSa

他们的年龄差距一点都不大啊...........= =秀干吗这么说~

Maybe because Liyin is still young (not consider as a adult at that time), and they are under the same company, so it will be weird. I think Junsu may have a different answer now...lol (trying to imagine..haha)

Guest Drama_Addict3258

i just love this couple. SUYING fighting! another thing they have in common is that they both LOVE horror movies.

:w00t: gah, they're just made for each other. they're personalities are just so cute and similar. if they were ever to really date, they'd be the purest, cutest, most adorable and innocent couple on the ENTIRE PLANET! and that's a fact. it's be overload, but i would love for it to happen.

thanks to everyone for sharing and thanks to minneymeee for starting the thread and all the info on them. i found new things about them!

L :D

Archived