★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest hyperxballad

Thanks for the article. I will do a translation of this article, sorry for all the grammar and typos, I am doing this in a hurry before leaving to work.

To summarize this for the non-Chinese readers, it is basically about how the writer (the Chinese fan meeting a Korean fan of TVXQ in China). She first saw the girl with TVXQ and Liyin's stamp )or some kind of accessories), so she went up to talk to her. The girl mentioned that she was tVXQ fan since debut and favorite member is Junsu. The writer asked how did she like Liyin, so the girls answered that didn't like Liyin at first because she thought "how can a foreigner sing a duet with Junsu." The girl have listened to Timeless a couple times but did not pay attention to it at all because of Liyin. Finally at one time, she gave it a shot and listened to Timeless again and loved Liyin's voice. She think Liyin's voice is very unique, not like Korean singers. Then she suddenly ask if Chinese people sing like that, so the writer told her to listen to Hankyung of Super Junior and compare. The girl then asked a funny question "In your country are the girls very pretty and the guys very handsome (guessing the girl is using Liyin and Hankyung as a sample)?

The girl also have a sister back in Korea who is also a Junsu and Liyin fan.

The writer then said that many China fans thought that there were a lot of Liyin anti-fans. So the girl looked surprised and said "no, we really support Liyin." She told the writer that some very close fans of TVXQ told her that TVXQ told them to support Liyin because Liyin came to Korea all by herself so so it very difficult for her. One of Yunho's fan also mentioned that in SM company, Hankyung treats Liyin the best (take care of her), then next is Junsu. Junsu simply just leading all his fans to like Liyin, so most of Junsu's fans are also Liyin's fans. The girl went to SM company one time and asked for TVXQ, but they were not there, so she asked if Liyin was there and she was inside. Liyin came out when the TVXQ fans were about to leave, but once the fans saw her, they rushed up to her...causing Liyin to have a scared face, they went up to ask her for autographs and giving her some presents (which was suppose to be TVXQ, but they wanted to give it to her).

aw, that is so sweet. i am glad that Junsu told his fans about RiIn and that he made his fans start liking her more. now, i can see that she has a lot of fans because of her personality, voice, etc.

thanks for the translation!

hahah, the camera person only show Junsu and RiIn with others on the big screen of smtown summer '07. she was standing between Junsu and his best friend, Eunhyuk. Oh..at the end of concert, Junsu and RiIn were walking off the stage together.

KyoSa: about the cyworld interview, i remember - after they finished interviewing, RiIn kept looking at JunSu because it seemed like she didn't know what to do until Jaejoong or someone else told her to stand between Jaejooong and Yoochun. And then after that, JunSu decided to leave quickly while others were staying and then RiIn seemed...like she noticed him and then she left quickly with him. that's all i noticed about them. lol

aw, i would love to see more interaction of RiIn and JunSu...and with the rest of DBSK, of course. In behind of scene..haha.

is it me or does Junsu always changes his hair back to black every time RiIn is attending DBSK's concert? okaaay...maybe i am weird..right? XD

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Omg, we are so excited and page 12 already!!!

Wow, I never saw those pics before. Junsu oppa and Ri In are super duper cute!!!

I think it is time for them to come out hahahaha.

I love the pic were Junsu is like staring at Jae joong's hand, like he just want to do that himself haha.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

[sorry to cut both posts]

It's too bad that she couldn't appear for them at last Saturday's concert.

i agree. i was hoping LiYin would be there :(

is it me or does Junsu always changes his hair back to black every time RiIn is attending DBSK's concert? okaaay...maybe i am weird..right? XD

hmm... *on the watch for black haired junsu* :ph34r:

thanks for the trans, KyoSa! ...i hope ZLY goes back to korea soon and is reunited with junsu... 241jc4x.jpg

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I went back to see the clip of him saying jia you and it doesn't work again.

Is that me or you guys too??

I am disappointed again ahhhhh.

really, I am on the look out for a black hair Junsu then!

I think I've been too active for this couple since yesterday.....when I finally found this thread. Just bored during my break from work...so here are some screen caps to share of Junsu and Liyin during the Timeless peformances...

Don't you just like their spotlights on stage... :)

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky..._timeless01.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky..._timeless02.jpg

And my favorite Suyin interaction. I noticed that Junsu looks at Liyin more during the Cyworld performace....and you can also guess where Junsu is looking at in the second screen cap. :D I also did the third screen cap with the heart background...hehe

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky..._timeless03.jpg

Here is the link for the Cyworld performance if any of you want to see it again.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky...worldperf04.jpg

I love the way they sing...hehe...similar postures..

OH...just found another screen cap in my computer of the Cyworld interview....too bad Liyin was told to stand in the middle between Jaejoong and Micky....I think I remembered that she was standing next to Junsu first until someone told her to go to the middle...hehe...can see Junsu looking and Jaejoong's hands just on both of her shoulders...

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Ky.../JRI_TVXQ01.jpg

thanks for the screen caps!! love them!!

they look great under the spotlight cuz the r meant to b under it!!

do u have the link to the Cyworld interview??? the one u got

thiss screen cap from..? I wanna see it!! =P

Jae putting his hands in his friend's girl xD

true! Junsu has black hair again!! mm... Junsu... xP

he knows he looks the best like that!! ^^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I think that clip is the same one posted in page 10.

Which is the one I am having trouble seeing!!

I want to see junsu's reaction again. ah

KyoSa

Aw!! I loved reading that account! It's so sweet how Cassiopeia's so supportive of Ri In. I hear them screaming really loud for her at the DBSK concerts and I just melt. :D It's cool how Junsu turned Ri In antis to fans/supporters. It's so good to hear that Junsu's the second person who treats her the best in SM! ^^

I know they are the perfect couple!!!

Wait yeah, what Star Show, is it the one in China or in Korea?

Omg, if it is out in Korea, it would be like woah ahhhh, But DBSK are in China right now, the chance of them seeing it would be higher!!!

It's the Chinese Star show. Haha .. a lot of people have been asking about that. But yeah .. it's not the Korean one where DBSK was on some weeks ago.

Thanks everyone for the pics and links! You guys rock for keeping this thread alive! ^^ Already 12 pages only after four days.

Guest KyoSa

I went back to see the clip of him saying jia you and it doesn't work again.

Is that me or you guys too??

I am disappointed again ahhhhh.

really, I am on the look out for a black hair Junsu then!

I went to the link and it still works for me, so just keep trying. I'm sure it could be the server problem.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-zRqprncT4s/

thanks for the screen caps!! love them!!

they look great under the spotlight cuz the r meant to b under it!!

do u have the link to the Cyworld interview??? the one u got

thiss screen cap from..? I wanna see it!! =P

Jae putting his hands in his friend's girl xD

true! Junsu has black hair again!! mm... Junsu... xP

he knows he looks the best like that!! ^^

I will look for that clip...i hope they still have it online.

^

^

^ I think there's another part for that interview..

when they take the pics, cuz in the other

one Ri in was standing next to the managers

but in the pics she is in front of Jae..

Yes, I posted the link of that photograph session on page 7. You can go there to find the link.

Guest purplesoompi

wow, i did not know there were a lot of suyin moments

in the cyworld vid, especially the jiayou one....

but, it was funny cuz it focused

on yunjae alot

i wanna see the starshow, wanna see her reaction.

it's nice she doesn't have a lot of antis and it's cool to

see casseopeia and elf supporting her, this thread goes fast btw...

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG< i finally saw it again.

HEY DID U guys noticed at the end, behind Jae joonie, Junsu is laughing so hard he have to cover his face, and Micky was laughing at him, and then jae joonie turned and look that direction.

I wonder if Ri In was the reason Junsu was laughing so hard.

SuYin so cute!

Guest lilcece

Thanks for the article. I will do a translation of this article, sorry for all the grammar and typos, I am doing this in a hurry before leaving to work.

To summarize this for the non-Chinese readers, it is basically about how the writer (the Chinese fan meeting a Korean fan of TVXQ in China). She first saw the girl with TVXQ and Liyin's stamp )or some kind of accessories), so she went up to talk to her. The girl mentioned that she was tVXQ fan since debut and favorite member is Junsu. The writer asked how did she like Liyin, so the girls answered that didn't like Liyin at first because she thought "how can a foreigner sing a duet with Junsu." The girl have listened to Timeless a couple times but did not pay attention to it at all because of Liyin. Finally at one time, she gave it a shot and listened to Timeless again and loved Liyin's voice. She think Liyin's voice is very unique, not like Korean singers. Then she suddenly ask if Chinese people sing like that, so the writer told her to listen to Hankyung of Super Junior and compare. The girl then asked a funny question "In your country are the girls very pretty and the guys very handsome (guessing the girl is using Liyin and Hankyung as a sample)?

The girl also have a sister back in Korea who is also a Junsu and Liyin fan.

The writer then said that many China fans thought that there were a lot of Liyin anti-fans. So the girl looked surprised and said "no, we really support Liyin." She told the writer that some very close fans of TVXQ told her that TVXQ told them to support Liyin because Liyin came to Korea all by herself so so it very difficult for her. One of Yunho's fan also mentioned that in SM company, Hankyung treats Liyin the best (take care of her), then next is Junsu. Junsu simply just leading all his fans to like Liyin, so most of Junsu's fans are also Liyin's fans. The girl went to SM company one time and asked for TVXQ, but they were not there, so she asked if Liyin was there and she was inside. Liyin came out when the TVXQ fans were about to leave, but once the fans saw her, they rushed up to her...causing Liyin to have a scared face, they went up to ask her for autographs and giving her some presents (which was suppose to be TVXQ, but they wanted to give it to her).

that is so sweet of Casseopeia fans. I know that no matter what, the SM girls will

always have antifans because of their jealousy and obsession with the SM boys.

however... I always felt that Casseopeia were supportive of JRI. especially during

her TIMELESS, Why, and the SM Summer Concert live performances. all the fans

would chant her name and whenever she comes for TVXQ's concert, I could hear

them all yell and cheer for her by watching the FANCAMS ^^

lol, I also realize a lot of Junsu fans became her fans as well because Junsu's my

favorite TVXQ member and I fell in love with Ri In because of his duet with her <3

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Haha, I actually know both of them at the same time. I didn't even know Junsu was part of a band until late last year when I saw SuJu.

I didn't even know that suju know Ri in until this year too. I am way behind.

However, I liked them since they first came out.

Guest ANG.7BD

wow!

this thread went by so fast!

already to page 12!

yay!

Keep it up suyin lovers!

Thanks for the ranslation KyoSa!

I found it really sweet that DongBang fans are supporting her.

I, myself am i a DONGBAng well more of like a yoochun fan, but i love RI In to death!

and i totally support SUYIN!

I was practically in fangirl mode when Junsu said jiayou to ri in..lmao

such a dorky butt.

I hope in their Summer cd that SMTOWN will be singing, i hope we can get some SUYIN moments. I really miss these two together. Infact, it would be even better if suyin DUET a song in teh summer album. OMG!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

That would be awesome!

I love their SM together type cd or photoshoot, calendars, etc.

This is funny, but a friend of mine that is american, said that Junsu look like the one who is getting rejected by Ri in, but ri in is now the one sad about the hb thing. She also said that Ri in look more interested in hankyung than Junsu, I was so mad, but maybe she have a point. AHHH,

SuYIn I want to see them again.

I got a question, you know that pic where Junsu and Ri in both put their thumbs up? where was that from? is there a clip of that?

KyoSa thanks!! I'll go check on that later

have no time right now!! =[

hey we r almost done with page 12!!!

im soo happy u guys!! we r going really

fast!! =] there r many SUYIN lovers

around here!! ^__^

they almost no see each other but when they r together

there are a lot of suyin moments <33

like in the cyworld concert!! just one

interview and we've done a lot of pages with that!!

EDIT: OMG I topped the page again!

and with nothing good T__T

ok this is for my fanfic (cant think of anything else) and besides I love it!! ^^

aforgottenpromisepa6.png

credits to anniieeboo!!

Guest Kikiness

Oh hey...i don't know if you remember about the COOL magazine and PMS's radio station...but yeah, in the magazine or interview, Junsu said people around him suggested him to chase after her after he talked about Ri In. Haha. Because their ages aren't that far - it's only 2-3 years apart. And as for the radio station, DBSK was talking about Ri In and Junsu told them that he told or ask her to eat with him, but she refused because she wanted to continue on practicing, but ended up eating with him and then she choked on food. :lol: I thought it was so cute. haha.

Does anyone have the link to this article??

Anyways thanks for all the clips, there seem to be so many parts to the Cyworld interview!

Suyin ga yao~~

Archived