[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonickim

who would forget this memorable lines....

I’m Sorry I Love You / Mi Ahn Hada Sarang Ha Da"

don't be sad for me. it's the person who is dying that you should feel sorry for. The people who are alive and remaining always finds a way to live their lives."

"Mother. In my next life, I have to be your son again. Then, I will definitely be a good, loving son. I love you, Mother. I love you, Mother. I love you, Mother. There was never a time when I didn't love you. Mother, thank you for giving birth to me."

-Cha Moo Hyuk (So Ji Sub)

"Lord, if you really do exist, I promise you Song Eun Chae, If you let her be beside me for rest of my time, If you let her comfort me for the time I have left, If you don't hurt me again, I'll give up my life right now. My hatred, anger, i'll throw them away, and quietly die! Lord, I make the promise with you."

-Moohyuk of I'M SORRY I LOVE

"Because I had hope, it wasn't hard at all."

-Moo Hyuk, I'm sorry, I love you

"Some people might just enjoy and spit out love like a piece of gum, but for some they would die for love."

-Moo Hyuk, I'm sorry, I love you

"Even though I constantly put up with all this, there comes a time where I cant take it anymore. Know that? I too, am a human being who has feelings like you two. You didn't know that, did you? I, too, Am human like the two of you! ...I love you."

-Eunchae to moohyuk

"I wont be with you. I'll never be with you, so go on your own path from now on. We can meet in the next life. Ajuh-shi and I... aren't meant to be in this life... let's meet in the next life. Then I won't loose you no matter what."

-eunchae to moohyuk

Eunchai: Ahjusshi... are you OK?

Moohyuk: Eunchai... Don't go to Africa. My sister and Kalchi... take care of them. Later... when I'm not here.

Eunchai : Are you going somewhere? Back to Australia? You said that you didn't have anyone back there. Why don't you just live here with your sister and family?

Moohyuk : ..... It's cold. Let's go in.

Eunchai : Ahjusshi... I want to hug you once. Last time, I didn't. ill hold you now. Is that ok? Are you warm? Now you're not lonely.

"Are you satisfied now? Your trash son is giving up his life to save your precious other son. He is dying for your other son!"

-Moo Hyuk, Mianhada, Saranghanda

"Even when I was living, He was lonely

So I couldn’t leave him alone like that. Just this once in my life/ Thinking of myself

And living for myself, I'll accept any punishment that comes"

-Song Eun Chae

credits to the_dew... thanks for sharing....

Guest claustrophobic

OMGOSH!!! i just happen to be one of those idiots who JUST watched this awesome series! i've been trying to look for it with English subs for ages and only found it now. I don't think i'll ever get over this series, it's a tearjerker but it's not like the others where it's just about sappy childhood first love (i don't know about you guys but i hate the typical korean series where they always WASTE the first few eps going on about the childhood love story of the characters...i always skip those beginning eps)...or where its just plain melodrama with empty words. This series is so deep and meaningful...when you think about the relationships, the character's motives, their gestures and dialogue...it's all so meaningful. and i have to say i LOVED the ending...although i cried the living daylights outta myself i still wouldn't have asked for another ending...and to those who thought that Eun-Chae committing suicide at Moo-Hyuk's grave was disturbing (i don't think it matters if i gave away that ending cos everyone's already seen it) i totally disagree...i loved the fact that she followed him even after his death. Even at the beginning when they first met in Australia, Eun-Chae was following Moo-Hyuk and running after him...then in the days leading up to his death...she was always following him wherever he went, trying to find him each time he ran away from her...so it kind of sums up their relationship for her to follow him into death. And i loved what she said at the end...that even when he was alive, he was lonely and she won't let him be lonely any more, for once she's going to think for herself and live for herself and she will accept her punishment...those words broke my heart because throughout the series...i think the saddest thing was Moo-Hyuk's loneliness...you can feel it by looking at the emptiness in his eyes...he was a person with so much love to give, and no one to give it to...and he was never properly loved by anyone before and it's sad that when he finally does find love, he has to die. It also touched me that for the first time Eun-Chae thought for herself, she made the brave decision to die with the first and last man she loved (i think Moo-Hyuk was her first love, not Yune, with Yune it was more of a crush)...I'm glad Eun-Chae never forgot Moo-Hyuk and the way she died, with her had on Moo-Hyuk's grave resembles how they always lie sleeping, hugging each other (like when they were in Australia and in the tunnel)...but this time, they'll be lying next to each other like that for eternity. aaw...just thinking about this series is getting me teary-eyed!

I've always loved So Ji Sub and this series just makes me love him more...his features aren't your conventional good-looks but somehow i find him so attractive! Same with Im Soo Jung...she's not your conventional beauty but she oozes with the girl-next-door charm. I don't think there was anything about this series i didn't like. i hope SJS comes back from military service soon...i'm missing him so much!

My Thoughts on the Series:

Most hated character: Eun-Chae's Father. he's a stupid idiot too arrogant to consider the feelings of others and whether his actions are right or wrong...who was he to decide what was good for Moo-Hyuk's mother? how can he lie to her and tell her that her kids died and use the excuse that he was doing it for her own good? who was he to decide the fate of two babies? and i hated how he tried to stop Eun-Chae from going to Moo-Hyuk...i mean after all he's done to destroy Moo-Hyuk's life, the least he can do is let Moo-Hyuk be with Eun Chae.

Favourite Scenes:

- when MH piggy-backed EC and made a pledge to God that he would let go of all his anger and hatred and stop his revenge now if God would leave EC by his side for the remainder of his life.

-when MH piggy-backed EC and said that he wishes he could die with her on his back.

-when EC starts hallucinating about MH..it just shows you how much she loves him...she can't get him out of her mind and it's driving her insane, literally.

-when MH runs to EC at the traffic lights and wraps his arms and jacket around her to keep her warm.

-the entire scene in the Motel room where MH runs into the toilet vomiting and EC is sitting at the toilet door pouring her heart out to him.

-scene where EC reapeatedly shouts at MH that she loves him.

...OMG...why do i bother? basically ALL scenes with MH and EC!!! i think i cried at least once in EVERY episode of this series. anytime MH or EC cried or were sad, i cried. lol.

and can i just say that i wanted to choke Yune to death in this series? he's SO annoying! he's such a pathetic, immature, overly-dependent, spoilt and selfish person! he goes on about how if he knew that he couldn'd do anything for the woman he loves then he would leave her and that it's the manly thing to do...but i dont see anything he has done for EC...what has he ever provided for her? he has only ever burdened her...so he should leave her alone! MH on the other hand...he may have nothing and be approaching death, but he never once pities himself and asked for the care of others...he was always caring for EC and he was the onlyone that brought her happiness, even when he was lonely and depressed himself. so through most of the later episodes i was basically chucking my remote at the TV yelling "shut the richard simmons up and just die u loser!" to Yune. lol. i know it sounds cruel, but he got on my nerves SO bad!

:P

Guest amydien

I want to be converted to a So Ji Sub fan....lol...I guess I should watch this drama too! I love tear jerker dramas!

The links on the first page are the ones you can play on media player, right? *starts to copy and paste the first ep*

Thanks for the links! If I like it, I'll buy the whole dvd series! :lol: *prepares tissue*

-EDIT-

Eeeeek! I didnt read properly.....those were just NGs...oh well, then I should buy the dvd now, ne? *begs dad for $$$*

Guest dOotsiez

My FAVOURITE line

"Mother. In my next life, I have to be your son again. Then, I will definitely be a good, loving son. I love you, Mother. I love you, Mother. I love you, Mother. There was never a time when I didn't love you. Mother, thank you for giving birth to me."

Guest manipogoshipo

this was the best drama i had seen in a while and i love so ji sub! he is the best character and i miss this drama so much! i watch it over and over now that i have the dvd box!!!!!!!! :)

Guest FuryPig

My ghosh, the last eps was deadly sad. I cried like a baby, literally, as I watched it last nigh. But I totally loved the ending :).

I'm looking for NGs/MVs of MH and EC. Any recommended site?

this drama deserves all the praises

~~~a different story w/ superb acting by the cast~~~

I loved this series....

up to now, can't get it out of my head!!! ;)

hey Lee.... you're a regular poster here! B)

My FAVOURITE line

omg...this is my favorite line/scene too...cried a lot during this scene... :D

Guest Bioblue

Sonickim..and Lovely Lovely Ladies..gosh, i luvgum caps is soo cute cute..You all are totally Talented for Our beloved Misa drama. My eyes can't cry anymore...No More Saddness for So Ji Sub!! Please stop..i can't take it ...he's soo Beautiful to die..that hair & those I am lost puppy eyes!! So Ji sub needs a Great Hug and sureLy a Kiss Kiss from Us LovelY Ladies Here!! :)

Guest Inconnu

I want to be converted to a So Ji Sub fan....lol...I guess I should watch this drama too! I love tear jerker dramas!

The links on the first page are the ones you can play on media player, right? *starts to copy and paste the first ep*

Thanks for the links! If I like it, I'll buy the whole dvd series! :lol: *prepares tissue*

-EDIT-

Eeeeek! I didnt read properly.....those were just NGs...oh well, then I should buy the dvd now, ne? *begs dad for $$$*

I have the drama download with English subtitles. I'll give the link to it if you want me to. Just PM. ^^

Sonickim..and Lovely Lovely Ladies..gosh, i luvgum caps is soo cute cute..You all are totally Talented for Our beloved Misa drama. My eyes can't cry anymore...No More Saddness for So Ji Sub!! Please stop..i can't take it ...he's soo Beautiful to die..that hair & those I am lost puppy eyes!! So Ji sub needs a Great Hug and sureLy a Kiss Kiss from Us LovelY Ladies Here!! :)

hi Bioblue :P:P

definetely no more sadness for him.. cheers... ^_^

nice seeing you here again.. wonder where's nique :huh:

hugs,

Archived